It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conservative Views on the Airwaves

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I thought that as I routinely listen to talk radio throughout the day, I would post some of the highlights for you all here in case you are interested and were unable to "tune in" to the radio program.

I will try and keep this going with daily updates as my schedule permits...

Rush:

All about Obama today, or it sure seemed that way. Rush concentrated the majority of his commentary on The Rev. Wright and his inflammatory speech/sermon and Obama's apparent lack of reaction to it.

Rush also covered Obama's speech calling it, "An act of Political Necessity and Not of Courage".

Hannity:

In typical fashion, Hannity echoed Rush in concentrating on Obama and the Rev, Wright's sermon. Sean continues his habit of asking direct, leading questions and then when a caller tries to define their answers, he interrupts loudly and shouts them down, claiming they are not answering the question. I really REALLY hate the way he does that.

Several callers called both Rush and Hannity and attempted to debate them on the issue of Obama and his association with Rev Wright, but to little avail. Being as the callers are amateurs at best and Rush and Hannity professionals, all I can say is good luck...

Rush Limbaugh
Rush Limbaugh

Sean Hannity
Hannity

More tomorrow.

Semper

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis
I thought that as I routinely listen to talk radio throughout the day, I would post some of the highlights for you all here in case you are interested and were unable to "tune in" to the radio program.

I will try and keep this going with daily updates as my schedule permits...

Okay...what does any of this matter? So what if there are conservative views on the airwaves? Why is it necessary to post a review of their opinions?

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

Well, as his post said, it doesn't really matter. He is only posting this for those of us who enjoy listening to these shows but can't during the day.

I only get to listen to Rush and Hannity about 1 hour each out of the 3 they are on. So it's nice to get an updated on what they are talking about.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537
Well, as his post said, it doesn't really matter. He is only posting this for those of us who enjoy listening to these shows but can't during the day.

If that's the case, I completely misunderstood the point of the thread, and sincerely apologize.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Here are the highlights for 03/20/2008

Rush Limbaugh:

Rush has a caller today that asked "what if" the dems backed out of the convention. She initially identified herself as a Social Liberal, but I have my doubts. Rush explained about the money the city would make and gave that as a reason for that scenario not happening.

Geraldine Ferraro spoke out against Obama and Rush jumped all over that.

Some of the Liberal Gang are comparing Rush to the Rev. Wright and of course Rush handled that in his own unique way.

Hannity:

Not a lot of substance on the Hannity show today folks. Found out however that Sean Hannity will debate Al Sharpton, in Tennessee on April 14th. Now THAT will be a good debate...

Other than that, Sean stayed the course on his disfavor with Obama and Obama's apparent disregard for the calls that he cut relations with rev. Wright.

Boortz:

I miss Neal's show, but on his website he concentrates on the Anti-War protesters on this anniversary of the Iraqi war.

He also included praise for Bill O'reilly (Shocking) and Bill's commentary on Obama's speech...

Hopefully there will be more substance tomorrow...

Semper

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Hi, Semper, love.....

This reminds me i have to start going for long walks again, and nothing like Rush or Hannity for that adrenaline "rush" that makes me so mad i have to walk 10 x faster because i get violent and want to pick up a boulder and throw it, instead, i just grit my teeth and walk faster, and FASTER.....

I find that side of radio, how do you say it in Engllish...Not sure, but i think you know what i mean. All i know is it makes me want to walk...FAST.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
But that is the beauty of the diversity that is our world...

I could not imagine a day without my talk radio compatriots...

I am entertained and educated all at the same time, just by turning on a radio.

Semper

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
A few years ago i stoped listtening to FM...
and i tuned over to the other side of the Dial... AM radio...

And i have never gone back...

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Today on the Conservative Airwaves...

Rush:

It was "Open Line Friday" and very low key.. You really did not miss all that much.
A couple of callers tried siding with Obama and excusing his continued attachment to the Rev Wright of course to no avail..

Rush spent some time on Senator Spector and his battle with Cancer. Very heartwarming and inspiring with no controversy.. I enjoyed it.

Oh yeah, He did rip Kerry a small one on Kerry's support for Obama.. Pretty good stuff actually...

Hannity:

Retraction on the Hannity Sharpton Debate.. It is April 4th, NOT the 14th.. I will of course post excerpts from the debate in the Conservative Forum so keep a watch out. I am paying for a direct feed and have sent off for permission to post actual commentary on here.

Mark Simone was on Hannity so we did not get our dose of the "Great American" that we usually do. But Simone did a good job anyway.

Bob Beckel - Dick Morris -Ann Coulter were all guests of Simone today and were all very interesting but predictable...

Missed most of Boortz today, have to catch up on him on Monday...

Have a Great Weekend everyone...

Semper

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Monday, March 24, 2008

Rush:

Liberals speak up and get excited over the possibility of Rush getting indicted for encouraging Republicans to vote in the Ohio Democrat Primary... SHEESH.. Ever heard of free speech?

Rush calls this "Operation Chaos"... Funny...

Rush comments on Bill Richardson turning from the Clinton Machine and endorsing Obama.. I BET SHE IS LIVID....

Rush cuts on McCain for his past threats to leave the Republican Party... Now he wants to run it..
just gets better and better....

Rush spends the usual amount of time on Obama's promise of Change, Hope and Unity, while never being specific about what change and what to hope for and who he will unify..

Hannity:

Missed the Hannity show and Boortz, but I believe that Hannity had JC Watts on, a friend of Hannity and the show...

I'll try and catch the whole lot tomorrow.. I have a trial on the other side of the state so I will be driving alot...

Semper

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Rush says...

Democrats are tearing themselves apart at the seams!!!!!

it is clear after this debate in Philadelphia on Wednesday night that neither of these two can get elected. Obama is falling apart before our very eyes. The messiah characteristics of Barack Obama have been obliterated, and he has been revealed to be nothing more than your average politician who hasn't yet acquired the experience sufficient to let him get away with all the lies that he tells. Mrs. Clinton is known by enough people that half the country hates her. They cannot win.

Because these two people are tearing the Democrat Party apart, and Dean knows it.

Rush Limbaugh

Looking better and better for the Republican Party, and all we had to do was what? Nothing, just sit back and watch the fireworks.

Semper

new topics

top topics

join