It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

last nights session was only the fourth time in 176 years that congress closed its doors to the publ

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

LAST NIGHTS SESSION WAS ONLY THE FOURTH TIME IN 176 YEARS THAT CONGRESS CLOSED ITS DOORS TO THE PUBLIC

www.fourwinds10.com

Word has begun leaking from last nights special, closed-door session of the United States House of Representatives.

Not only did members discuss new surveillance provisions as was the publicly stated reason for the closed door session, they also discussed:

the imminent collapse of the U.S. economy to occur by September 2008,

the imminent collapse of US federal government finances by February 2009,

the possibility of Civil War inside the USA as a result of the collapse,

advance round-ups of "insurgent U.S. citizens" likely to move against the government,
(visit the link for the full news article)

** Also www.halturnershow.com...

[edit on 3/19/2008 by RabbitChaser]

mod edit: cap title

[edit on 3/19/2008 by kinglizard]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
This is pretty much what I've been saying in my posts and my actions with my meager investments. Get your guns ready people. And again, I urge all you who will have your relatives here, overseas... please talk some sense into them. The military belongs to the people... funded by the people... the blood of the people running thru their veins... we can only pray that they are not the completely brainwashed machines some believe them to be. Enough blood of the common man has been spilled for these global elitists.

www.fourwinds10.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
[edit on 19-3-2008 by NGC2736]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
hmmmm Bush sure did screw you guys over

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoonbeater
hmmmm Bush sure did screw you guys over

But his predecessor, John McCain, is likely to win if the election takes place as planned. He put us between Iraq and debt (rock & hard place) and the majority of America is convinced the only way out is the way we got in.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Choronzon

Well... old to you I suppose. I'm assuming you haven't read every post thruout this conglomerate of forums either. I felt it was important enough to post and possibly credible enuff. I will always, however, defer to my "disclaimer."

*grammar

[edit on 3/19/2008 by RabbitChaser]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Please make sure that items you post in "Breaking News" are no older than 48 hours. Thank you.

For further discussion please refer to the threads already open and pointed out by Chronozon.

Thread closed.

top topics

join