It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if none of this exists?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
What if none of this - NWO, 2012, UFOs, chemtrails, underground bases, reptilians, and all other conspiracies that are discussed here on ATS and everywhere else - exists?

Could it be a possibility that our wold is not as complex and layered as we want it to be?

Could it be that we humans find the world plain and boring and somehow we need to make up these stories to make the world a more interesting place to live in?

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Simple, then we are all wasting our time. I think it would be more interesting if any of this turns out to be true. I think most "believers" would actually be quite shocked if found out any of this was really true.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
i think humans need something to belive in rether it be Religon or consperacies or anything to live normal lives.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Chemtrails - germany came out recently and said they were using chemtrails.

underground bases - know of at least one that a family member was taken to, while in the army in uk.

nwo - george bush senior, talked alot about bringing this into society, kissinger says that if we do not get it in this generation, it will come in the next.

so thats three that exist. Conspiracies exist fact, when kids are bullied at school, they are victims of a conspiracy. What is it with you guys and thinking conspiracies do not exist.

Conspiracy is a fact of human civilisation, but of course not everything is a conspiracy, but alot is.

Some say years ago, history books, used to say that events happened as a conspiracy, but they changed the wording, to give people ideas that things like ww2 were not.

Tell us how the bear sterns was not insider trading, insider trading is a conspiracy. Tell us how thats not a conspiracy, tell us how school bullying by more than one person is not a conspiracy.

[edit on 3/19/2008 by andy1033]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I think that most of us forget that they are theories. Untestable theories, which we will probably not ever know the truth.

On the other hand some people here believe so whole hardedly that they run their daily lives thinking that the govt is following them because they know too much.....

On the flip side....even if it was ALL true...realistically, there is nothing that could be done. Best to just turn on the tv, watch fox news, nascar, nfl, american idle, etc and just forget about that sort of thing.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Choronzon
On the other hand some people here believe so whole hardedly that they run their daily lives thinking that the govt is following them because they know too much.....

How come germany recently came out and admitted chemtrails. China publicily states they mess with the weather, its not a theory.

You saying police do not monitor people, you must live in a artificial world of your own, then.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

I can't say for sure that none of it exists. But I am comfortable saying that much of what is discussed certainly is embellished a great deal. I think in all of those, with the exception of the 2012 nonsense, there may be some small factual kernels that have been blown into huge conspiracies. A question I have is.....who actually created these monstrosities? Were the outlandish elements introduced by those that sought to hide some aspect? Maybe entrepeneurs or hucksters hoping to make a buck with some cheap paperbacks? Or, just the fanciful musings of persons with fertile imaginations and a penchant' for mystery?

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
You saying police do not monitor people, you must live in a artificial world of your own, then.

Way to put words into someone's mouth.....You deserve a tinfoil medal for that one....

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I put a very good long post about the subject, even replyed the same message twice, the third time (this time) i didnt even bother..., I even checked for "U2U". I seriously believe it was an attention of evil of some sort. Or its just the forum. Wow.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tenebrous
Simple, then we are all wasting our time.

Indeed. But humans need something to believe in, something that is greater than them.

top topics

join