It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The John F. Kennedy Assassination Research Project- JFK, how did it really happen ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
It wasn't my intention to resurrect this thread from the dead, as much as I would thoroughly love to do so for each Project. But when I found the following webpage, and read a certain paragraph, it was essential to do just that.

To me Research Projects are not over, until the Team & Leader conclude them.

Ongoing research is easily continuous early on, however slowly simmering down as material is condensed during collection.

If and when I find tidbits that are linked to these RPs it is a compulsion of mine to contribute.
Keeping such in mind, the following has been found. Take note though, the subject material within the url below
is quite detailed and disturbing, I urge caution to those readers who may be offensively affected by the content.

Quoted paragraph and link mentioned;

Jeb Bush and the Murder of CIA Drug Smuggler Barry Seal in 1986

George Herbert Walker Bush has also publicly stated that he could not remember where he was when the JFK assassination occurred, despite the fact that he was a US Senate candidate staying in the Dallas Sheraton on November 22, 1963. Bush was CIA, Texas oil and deeply plugged into the anti-Castro Cuban community: all markers for the JFK assassination.

Bush&North or North Bush

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I understand what you mean. I think it's very important for ATS to have an active research community here on ATS, with job titles like 'conspiracy librarian' or 'research director', perhaps we ought to also endow some "chairs", like they do at those fancy institutions of higher learning which are the recruiting grounds of the global intelligence community.

Do what they do.
Know what I mean?

ATS is a think tank.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join