It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BAPTIST=MASON

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2002 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Ok here it is i was in this baptist church a couple years back used to be a member. All of the senior members were masons and they kept isisting in becoming a mason. My dad became on and has a masonic bible tried to read it confusing. I talked to one of my teachers and he was sayin that alot of baptist chirches or souther baptist do stuff like this sorda.

posted on Dec, 22 2002 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Yeah...so many baptists are Freemasons, that there is a website...www.ephesians-1:15.com or something like that....look it up.

You'll see they are all having a big spoof down there, heh...with masons and anti-masons...

Sincerely,
no signature

KEK

posted on Dec, 26 2002 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Uh,

How can you get confused by a Masonic Bible? It is a normal Bible with some pages to record things in front, and some color plates regarding King Soloman. The rest is a Bible.

The time to quit freaking out is NOW.

.:.

posted on Jan, 14 2003 @ 10:56 PM
link   
wtf is up with you people and sending others to websites? are websites like the official "truth" or something? point is, my 5 yr old bro could make a website about freemasons. you gonna listen to what he has to say?

posted on Jan, 14 2003 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Ev, there are some very good informative websites about freemasonry, the ephesians5-11 website is only an example of the fact that there are a lot of Baptists that are Masons, and that site is about the growing concern of non-mason baptists whom think Masonry is trying to replace christ with something else and therefore no christian can be a mason...which is untrue.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 09:03 AM
link   
ah, my mistake

new topics

top topics

join