It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranormal esteem and emotion and etc

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Ever have a short lived particular self-esteem that was so great, and then all of a sudden something or someone, unseen but present, either buried you with a different esteem or took the very esteem you had and attempted to replay it close as though to closely match it?

^^Those unseen but felt present are astral projectors who are close just to rob you out of you being you. All those that ever left fore me were robbers, but the human part to the astral projection did understand them.

These astral projector ppl know what's going on, but wont tell you simply because they are robbers in that too. There purpose in life is to rob you out of having a lone and clear natural mind, body, will, esteem, emotion, 5 senses, and desire. Therefore a whom is produced when it's never you alone. What goes on in your life can be captured and replayed in a distorted way in dreams even which are induced by astral projectors.

I received self-esteem by the higher Me only to step back and see it short lived by astral projectors who reconstruct it in some other way and live as that. They read you in a sense to sum it up. They bury you in the astral body of them.

Of the 5 senses the seeing sense can be manipulated only when you are in a half sleep to full sleep state. The receptor in the brain is the part that receives sight by either eyes or the astral person in you're brain that wants you to see whatever they want.

Ever question ppl's intelligence in how they got certain info as if on you in how they be hinting it in the flesh from close or afar? The astral projector's have a joined person (they refer to as God) sort of like an internet that can be promped upon by the will of them. The higher you is far from that God and plus is out to deal with that so called God the astral projectors are as.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Indeed, Group Entities are out there, manipulating those in the flesh. But they retrogress due to their Astral Abuse.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

How can you write such unsubstantiated claims with a straight face?

this is what I love about the spiritual kinds you get on this board - no evidence is necessary, and somehow a million conflicting and overlapping ideas don't manage to deter anyone's beliefs. Weird.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Indeed it is weird. I am sorry you do not believe me

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave420
reply to post by darcon

How can you write such unsubstantiated claims with a straight face?

this is what I love about the spiritual kinds you get on this board - no evidence is necessary, and somehow a million conflicting and overlapping ideas don't manage to deter anyone's beliefs. Weird.

How can you make such a comment with a straight face?

You behave like the people who believed earth was flat, untill they were proven wrong... and still they denied it.

We do not have any scientific way of revealing any of these things, if there were scientific tools to do that, i guess we would not be having this conversation.....
Just because there are no scientific facts as of yet, does not deny somethings existence.

What it all comes down to is, belief.
Why are you here?

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Ah thank you balez. Faith is the key like you said.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

I wouldn't say faith exactly.... it is too religiouseee and ugly....
of course, that is my opinion from hearing all those christians over and over with their faith in the bible.....ewwwww

but yeah, what, bale, said..... It completely blows that other guys comment out of the water.....

we can prove stuff like dirt, water, even air! ...but heck... science can't even tell us what CHI is yet... they don't even have a way of recording its' readings...

which saddens me... becuase I wanna know my power level!!! (DBZ
)
errr....sorry... a tad off topic

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Yes, the word faith has been used too much out of context. It has been a word associated with religion too much, i think this is why some people cringe when i say it. I am by know way a religious nut job, i am actually the opposite of that.

I think perhaps the word i should use is, Spirituality.

[edit on 19-3-2008 by darcon]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Right on! ....at first I wasn't sure what you meant... but then I saw how none of spirituality is proven at all....it is all hearsay.....

and now that i think further on it.... you were'nt wrong at all to use the word faith.....

but It may also be true that it HAS gained an ugly reputation... especially if my opinion on it... basicly means atleast 100 others feel the same way
....I don't know the ratio or scientific estimation for that calculation ....errr.... rambling again off topic.....doh

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
i too think it has had a bad reputation with religions.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

That depends entirely what you think 'faith' means...
Belief and faith are two different things with people confuse alot for being the same.

I used this as an example in another thread:

Do you believe that Einsteins theory of relativity is correct Yes/No?
Or
Do you have faith in Einsteins theory of relativity and it being correct Yes/No?

It all depends on the phrasing of your words.

Are those questions the same?

As i see it, "belief" is what you base on your own opinion when you can not contribute it with fact.
Faith is more like you believe that something will occur to you or to someone else, usually something good, as faith is associated with religion mostly.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Tis a good way to put it

new topics

top topics

join