It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mammals vs reptiles?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 10:59 PM
link   
from a theory i've read, all the aliens now flying around all came from earth a long time ago.also it seems ther r 2 types the good(nordics) and the bad(grays,reptilian). just think of a gray as a tadpole of human shape and size(its appearance).The theory goes further to state thatthe other race of men(nordics) used to live in the earth and on the moon. It says that the reptiles believe they own the earth and wanna take over,so does it boil down to mammals vs reptiles? whatch y'all think? i personally believe aliens r angels good and bad and the bad r the ones who r giving mankind technology to kill and r the fallen angels of the bible who bred women forming nephilim(giant hybrids) like goliath. oh i read also that the giants were taking over and the cloning disgusted Him so he sent the flood to eradicate them, again, whatch y'all think?

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Well i got info on the Nordics are a type of human who on average the males are 7 feet tall. They are part of the interstellar confederation. www.luisprada.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Okay.

That is . . . .

Interesting to say the least.

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 11:22 PM
link   
ancient launchpad type structures have been found too, maybe man went to the moon a long time ago....the greeks, egyptians or atlanteans perhaps? there are stories...

new topics

top topics

join