It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Materialization

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by rachel07

your story is very touching and im sorry for your loss,i take comfort in your words knowing that my cat like yours are still around and with people and fellow animals that have passed on,ive saw my cat materialize a few times and then just evaporate when ive gone for a closer look,have you ever noticed they look darker in their coats than before,animals are pure of thought and body unlike some humans ,they dont want material possesions or wealth just love,thats why there on a higher heavenly plain.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by HighEye

Interesting...Maybe I have to get back to trying to have OBE's. When I was 16 I tried to achieve them via self hypnosis. Nothing happened for months, so I let the project go. Then one night wile reading Murder in Mesopotamia (that Agatha Cristy mystery on an archeological dig in ancient Sumer) my legs started to unzip. Finally! But I was not prepared and managed to stop the process.

I have to say I am a bit afraid what creatures I will encounter in the astral plane. But the idea that I will contact my deceased cat sounds fantastic.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
It is.
But there is no reason to be afraid because your astral body cannot be harmed during an OBE.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by HighEye
It is.
But there is no reason to be afraid because your astral body cannot be harmed during an OBE.

Well....ahum according to Monroe he met all sorts of creatures, some also menacing.....me thinks a bit scary
Maybe I will wait till I am dead and on the astral plane anyway

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
i like you tried to contact my past over cat from a OBE,my experience is on page 82 of the conscious obe thread,when you rid your life of possesions and ill feeling it is a lot easier to make contact i would say,i could feel 2 sides of myself ,my physical self and where i was,all black atmosphere with tiny stars in front of me 5 or 6 big yellow tears or slits in the atmosphere,i remember thinking at the time they seem like portals,when i had one the next night it was the black atmosphere again but no portals and was met by a white figure(i know it sounds crazy) quiret too close to me for comfort,i could only see the top half of his/her body and the only features i could make out were eyes and teeth and a mouyth that was smiling at me,before i knew it thud back into my body,it was as if it was saying you shouldnt really be up here.im gonna try again when ive fully rested because it took a hell of a lot out of me,look on it as im trying to contact you as you are of me.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Well....ahum according to Monroe he met all sorts of creatures, some also menacing.....me thinks a bit scary
Maybe I will wait till I am dead and on the astral plane anyway

It can be a frightening experience, but there is nothing more than your deep unconscious mind already has lurking inside it. None of these creatures can cause real physical harm ... like bite you or anything.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join