It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New member here :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I have been reading this forum for ages now - its great for wasting time at work (not that I am encouraging that if my bosses are on here
)
Had no major lifechanging experiences..couple of oddities when I have been out on a ghost hunt, but nothing i would consider to be something that completely revolutionises the way i see things.
Saying that, I am completely open to anything being possible if there is proof.
My areas of interests (that have been fed well on here) are UFO's and space oddities (there you go Bowie), conspiracies and cryptozoology. I also, as mentioned, am curious about life after death and the possibility of spiritual hauntings.
I am grateful to be here and look forward to hopefully contributing something of interest - even if im wrong!

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Welcome aboard. If you have been lurking for a while now, what made you take the leap and start posting?

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Glad you joined us. You've found the right place to engage in discussion on all these things.

To help you in finding your way around here, and learning how things work, what to do and not do, here's a good starting point:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There you will find a lot of links to assist you in using accessing the board to best advantage.

Welcome to ATS, and have fun!

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
thanks for your replies.
What made me post now and not before?
I really dont know. I kind of thought of myself as bubbling along on the surface of information without needing to respond to messages etc, i was happy to just read. But i thought it was kind of selfish not to at least put back something, so here i am.
I havent joined to suddenly announce i have discovered a block of flats on mars, or proof that Bush and Brown are child eating lizards (although that would be something eh?!).
Thanks once again for the replies!

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by grifta

Welcome, grifta!

The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here’s a list of forum related threads:
Index of Important Website Related Threads

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on AbovePolitics. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker in case you need one: ieSpell 2.5.1 build 106

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™.

Don’t forget to set up the “Comments” section in your profile, so folks can drop by to say, “Hi!” All it takes is a “Howdy” from you to get the ball rolling.

Oh, and visit the Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Grifta!

Hmmm, you seem to share the name of a band a friend of mine is in, and its UK based too. Any koinkydink?

Enjoy your stay!

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Welcome!

You have all the links you need above, enjoy your time here and I am looking forward to your posts!

Have fun fellow Truth searcher.

Kind regards,

Elf

new topics

top topics

join