It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence Of Ancient Life On Mars?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by iammonkey

I covered that pic a long while back.It's a fossil face sticking out a hole on a hill.See the symetry of a fanged face.Use your contrast and make an almost B&W /positive/neg image and see the emaciated face,somewhat asian looking compared to Euro people. I'll hunt for my version.
NO
No
Noooo
Similar Fangs but nnnnnooooooooope Yeah here it is(took me a half hour)
probably not really a "fish". Here's Wiolawa shot.If anyone finds Wiolawa send her my way.
here's one of the best shots of a snake-head ALIVE,even if the body is masked,imagine a head the size of your fist on a walking cane.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by iammonkey

Those symetrical double rounded protrusions that resemble female breasts are what the crawlers use to mobilize across the rocks.Padded treads if you want to think of them that way.They seem to have a nipple on some of them which is visually confusing,but I believe the function is traction rather than breast -feeding.I could be wrong if they are some hybrid of mammal and crawler/insectoid/lizard. The way they seem blended into the rock is a nasa trick,so it helps to have seen these things before without surrounding rocks to be blended into.The fossil head that is pointed at a top ridge symetrically fills most of the shot.There was a similar shaped fossil ridged head that Spirit drilled into around May 2004.It seems to be about 2 feet high,which indicates ancient large Mars life.But the LIVE ones(this time not staring at the camera)are seen in semi-profile so you get the "breast shot" effect. Think CATERPILLAR moving ability.This creature could probably scale sheer rock cliffs.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
The outlines of faces probably won't do most of you any good.
The walking faces are like mister potato head toys where the whole body is a face on birdlike skinny legs.Have you seen the Mister Peanut logo? They look a little like that body shape.The difference is pointed heads,like a 3 sided banana.This won't make much sense to people for decades,but I see them so I report.The older versions may be the fossils,those pointed rocks.Pointed rocks/pointed heads.No higher than 3 feet tall I estimate.The ancient ones were probably larger and very centered,explaining why many stand straight upward in the ground.It reminds me of the pinnacles in Australia,standing straight upward like gravestones.When you start seeing faces from pics it will become more clear for you. I could write forever and people wouldn't get it or believe it until they see just one.If you sit this one next to the 2004 one from Spirit rove,you'll see parity ,symetry,similar species.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Hey Bro! This is cool.

I always figured they were giving us cr@p in Science class.

Now I see I was right.

Thanks.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sarcastic

sure Sarcastic.Here's what nasa doesn't want to show because the MILITARY nasa doesn't want you to know.Military gets the super big bucks while real science starves,so people die from cutting corners in shuttle missions. Weapons are the priority and we suffer.
And here's those walking faces/mister potato heads on Mars ALIVE and near Spirit rover,one looks like Bill Clinton pissed off.
Science class was miserably boring for me in HS doing Physics.Biology was vastly more interesting.I gave the world the concept of dual jets from black holes 1987,so I'm not an idiot,but an extremely visually oriented person.Oh you had to wait 20 years for dual jets out of black holes to be popularized.Do they teach it in schools yet? Physics class?

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
vze2xjjk

Was that anonymous post made by you?

If it was not, does that mean that now we have two people with the same idea of posting these images and the same kind of text?

I hope not!

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I almost forgot that the "ROCK PEOPLE" who read this board,who can't see faces need a little extra help visualizing Mars creatures,humanoid,animal & fossil.I have made extra efforts to isolate the faces in the frame and show them as a couple,a husband and wife to connect the synapses in their minds like a welding torch.The husband and wife team they are familiar with are Bill and Hillary Clinton,2 famous Earth People.Bill has the BIG HEAD and Hillary has the LITTLE HEAD. They both have skinny skinny skinny legs. The Mars Spirit Rover Micro Imager Camera is just beside them to show the scale of how small they are in comparison,like oversized potatos or walking PLANTAINS.A PLANTAIN looks like a BANANA.You know what a BANANA looks like.Well picyure a BANANA with legs strolling by the camera at the end of the extension arm on SPIRIT rover,I designed 1987.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by vze2xjjk
I almost forgot that the "ROCK PEOPLE" who read this board,who can't see faces need a little extra help visualizing Mars creatures,humanoid,animal & fossil.I have made extra efforts to isolate the faces in the frame and show them as a couple,a husband and wife to connect the synapses in their minds like a welding torch.The husband and wife team they are familiar with are Bill and Hillary Clinton,2 famous Earth People.Bill has the BIG HEAD and Hillary has the LITTLE HEAD. They both have skinny skinny skinny legs. The Mars Spirit Rover Micro Imager Camera is just beside them to show the scale of how small they are in comparison,like oversized potatos or walking PLANTAINS.A PLANTAIN looks like a BANANA.You know what a BANANA looks like.Well picyure a BANANA with legs strolling by the camera at the end of the extension arm on SPIRIT rover,I designed 1987.

I was wondering when we get to see the originals or sources of your artistic paintings. Untill then I cant do anything with those "funny" coloured photo's.
To see or at least try to understand what you see I need the originals and.

Why not opening a thread for your own with all your examples? In that way your photo's will get the attention it resembles. There you can explain maybe better where and what you see. Also you can give us some better photshopped details. These in paint made examples dont do the job I guess.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dave420

No. Evidence, if found, would not be (isn't being) dumped into the laps of major societies in a fanfare hoola-announcement.

The number of threads on ATS about these blurry old pictures of rocks is pretty silly. There are, however, real possible Life Signatures out there sort of 'encoded' in the data released to the public. You should focus on that and on large Disclosure movements. The ESA would love for you to take my advice.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos

i'm having a look at some PP presentations, hope to be so lucky to find that specific VERY interesting image.

Yes very interesting indeed

www.thelivingmoon.com...

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Thanks, and here's where Ted Twietermeyer keeps his monograph including a bunch of Mars artifacts.

But Dave Beamer insists there are photos of living people also, that NASA airbrushes out.

Now THAT would be interesting. Alive people even now.

www.data4science.net...

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by sarcastic

Hi sarcastic I believe Ted Twietmeyer knows what he is talking about when it comes to what is actually going on with Mars. Again I am 10,000% certain life exists on Mars including humanoids and the reason is I can see them. Rik Riley

[edit on 30-5-2008 by rikriley]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by djerwulfeYou should focus on that and on large Disclosure movements. The ESA would love for you to take my advice.

I do and I meet daily with people 'in the know' but the ESA is in bed with NASA... the 'fuzzy rock' pictures we post so you can continue to feel comfortable in ignorance

The real info gets buried by the professional debunk squad and more so by apathy... There was one thread posted by a mod showing a government program that had answers to many of the questions people seek here..

It was posted in 2003 and to this date not ONE person even looked...

:shk:

But I will give them one thing... while NASA sends this silly probe to a barren rocky plain and shows us 'fuzzy rock' pictures while claiming to look for life in buried water ice...

ESA had already shown us a huge crater lake with water ice...

But no one cares....

So back to rocks... and faces...

Here is one that is NOT 'fuzzy'

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

NASA as you know censors almost everything we receive from Mars and the Earth's Moon. ESA dances to NASAs tune and censors their photos from Mars also. Ted Twietmeyer seems to be censored every which way, and you try to put anything this guy says or does up for viewing on the net and you have a hard time doing so because the Powers that are watch him like a hawk. Ted has NASAs number and they know it, and this guy is no bodies fool.

It is an absolute shame that NASA does not show and tell the truth about what is on the Earth's Moon and the planet Mars. Every once in a while NASA throws us a bone most of the time by mistake. Would it not be great if we could read NASAs top echelon minds and finally know the real truth. I know they would tell you and me we can not handle the truth, but the fact of the matter is we could.
Rik Riley

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I don't believe Mars is dead. Where there is water, life exists.

So how can they still be wondering? Isn't it obvious yet?

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Those images are the biggest bunch of bollocks I've ever seen. NASA would never use cameras if such low # quality, just look at GENUINE NASA IMAGES to see that. FFS an orbiter takes higher quality shots than those and an orbiter is some 15,000 miles up....

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Mars Cave recent pics...the rover could drive right inside. marsrover.nasa.gov...

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Previous post didn't go properly
Mars cave
Spirit pic panorama recent at bottom of panoramas page marsrover.nasa.gov...

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join