It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence Of Ancient Life On Mars?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dave420

Umm... Dave, now that you've finished your blind rant, I suggest that you put on your bifocals and re-read my post. Nowhere do I say that I believe these are skeletal remains. If you look at my first sentence I am addressing the sandstorm theory & nothing more.

I merely give a reason why skeletal remains (if there was once life on Mars) could still exist in some form. I also mention that the 'eye sockets' on the skulls are fascinating. Anyway, I'm not going to walk you back through my entire post.

Where the exercise in futility lays is in not reading posts properly (skimming) and sounding off making you look silly.

Heed you own words dave420 & Deny Ignorance Indeed

Edit for Typo

[edit on 19/3/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

You're comparing these rock formations to skeletons by lining them up with images. Either you have picked random images from two different sets (Mars and skeletons), or you're making a direct comparison, which is exactly what my rant was about.

They're rocks. This discussion is pointless and childish.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dave420

You're comparing these rock formations to skeletons by lining them up with images.

Dave420, read carefully - I say (if they exist). Nowhere do I say they do exist! I've re-pasted here to save you the hassle of going back a page. Gee I'm nice, even under fire!

Also, there's a chance that skeletal remains (if they exist) may have had a chance to turn to stone

Earth science mate, nothing more!

As Mike says, it's about possibilities. Given you haven't been to Mars, (nor have I) you have as much proof to the contrary as anyone who may believe in ancient Mars civilizations. No don't go misquoting me saying that I am a believer. Merely interested.

Either you have picked random images from two different sets (Mars and skeletons), or you're making a direct comparison, which is exactly what my rant was about.

I've picked nothing. Your putting words into my mouth in a lame attempt to justify your previous rant.

This discussion is pointless and childish.

Yep, your sure did a good job of that mate!

You obviously have a bee in your bonnet about something but don't go taking it out on me. Go take a happy pill

InfraRedMan out!

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Have a star and a flag my friend:

i'm having a look at some PP presentations, hope to be so lucky to find that specific VERY interesting image.

[edit on 19/3/2008 by internos]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
A flag and a Star...

when you put all these images together they speak for themselves...
thanks for sharing the collection

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

You don't need to look more for it, it's this one.

Slide nº13, top right image.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by iammonkey

I can help you by posting your images in here.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
And the other four pictures

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
One weird shaped rock is interesting..here we have several to go with quite a few others posted in past on ATS. It would be great to bring a couple of those back to examine.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
One weird shaped rock is interesting..here we have several to go with quite a few others posted in past on ATS. It would be great to bring a couple of those back to examine.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave420
reply to post by InfaRedMan

You're comparing these rock formations to skeletons by lining them up with images. Either you have picked random images from two different sets (Mars and skeletons), or you're making a direct comparison, which is exactly what my rant was about.

They're rocks. This discussion is pointless and childish.

Wow! Let's stomp our feet and tantrum... That might even be more pointless.

I think that until such a time as it is either proven or disproven, it's open...Unless someone died and left you in charge of what is real vs unreal, and didn't cc me on the memo. Relax! It's speculation either way until the evidence is in.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Mike, i'm interested in this one: what's its number?

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Good job Mike! Always entertained with new pictures of Mars. I have always believed in the possible existence of life on Mars in ancient times. Reminds me of my grade 5 theory that as the sun shrunk over billions of years, it became too cold to support life on Mars anymore, but became ideal on Earth. Not sure if the shrinking sun theory still holds true to this day, but maybe Venutians will be looking at pictures of Earth in a billion years from now, debating over evidence of past life on Earth!

This may not be conclusive evidence, but the more we search, we are bound to find this "evidence" if in fact it exists. Keep em coming Mike.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Although I would love it if they were alien artifacts, they just look like rocks to me. Admittedly odd shaped but still just rocks. If you look hard enough, you can make yourself believe they look like just about anything. I liken it to finding shapes in clouds.

Neat idea though!!!

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   

thank you so much for that! Love looking at that, and I am convinced! thanks again!!!

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Great stuff posted here and i've always read mike's posts as he really does go into detail when he posts stuff.

I really hope one day when we land on mars that we can finally uncover what really went on there, not just robotic picture images sent back, when man first lands on the planet, they should get loads of shots of whats around them, I'm sure there is going to be an ancient lost civilization there and we can finally believe that we are not alone, or was alone, it has to be done, we will be forever arguing with ourselves that we are alone or not alone, bring on the 3rd party space tourism program, we gotta get out there soon!!

After mars, I'm sure we will have the technology to open the fog of war that shrouds the mystery of space and begin to land on even distant planets.

bring it on!

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I think that ArMaP is right about this image (BTW, thanks for the link):

this looks to be an illustration just in order to make the point.
But there's the image in the post above to which i'd be interested

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I like thread like this...
Why? Because they always get the close minded people ranting

But anyways it's all speculations.
But what is saying that everything we see on the mars pictures are rocks?
The skull shaped 'rocks' look interesting, as that they could actually be skulls.
And denying it is just futile, since after all everything about this is speculation, right?

But look at earths history, we have found skellets of dinosaurs that lived million of years ago.
Why should that have been impossible on mars?

Mars is a dry place, now that means that the skulls could actually be well preserved, and actually be skulls also

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Come on man, before you post this stuff as "evidence" you should take or find pictures of rocky desert areas on Earth and see how many pictures you can find that resemble machine parts or skeletons, even though they are just... rocks.

You should at least attempt to add some statistical rigor to this theory before entertaining the idea that it's evidence of ancient life.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Great find and organization as usual mike. Hopefully one day soon we can actually get ahold of the diehard evidence and lay this puppy to bed. I personally believe mars is a ancient earth...

Coven

(star and flag for you!)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join