It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain, Cheney 'reject' General Petraeus Analysis of Iraq

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowEyes

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

Cheney, like the Decider, lives in his own bubble-world reality where he sees only what he wants to see, no matter what the facts may really be. And now it appears McInsane, the next war-monger in chief being groomed for the oval office, is poised to carry on that tradition.

Oh! I just had a TERRIBLE thought.

If they can diebold McInsane into the White House, who would be likely to be tapped by TPTB as his vp?

Would cheney appoint himself once again? It wouldn't matter that the people don't vote for them...as long as they have diebold.

Here's another one..., do we have any idea who his 'cabinet' masters would be? This is like a nightmare unfolding...,

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by themillersdaughter
Who cares what John McCain thinks?

Ask this question again after the 2008 selection. It will be funnier and more frightening than most on here realize. I am book marking this page- hopefully, after the selection/election we will be able to come back in here and throw it back up on the wall.

This question is more poignant and the most important question in this entire thread- because in all actuality the answer to this question is the solution to peace itself (IMHO)

[edit on 4-4-2008 by dk3000]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by dk3000

Indeed---With the way this sytem is set up and stacked--M.I.C. / Corp / Gov / Controlled MSM...McInsane will more than like be rammed down our throats and another minimum of 4 years of War-mongering decimation of our Nation will be burrying everyone.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I posted these youtube links in the thread about john cusack's new movie but I thought them appropriate and relevant here as well..

John Cusack on "Real Time"

This interview with journalist Michael Ware is one of my favorite clips on youtube in recent memory..

-ChriS

[edit on 5-4-2008 by BlasteR]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join