It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan's Assault On The Church, The Bible and More!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
This is a clip from a video I've had forever... I've been wanting to share it and finally figured out how to get it on Google... I'm not very good with video compression so the video is really bad... please forgive the quality of the actual video part... The sound is fine and that is all that really matters... This is very important information!

It speaks of the different bibles and how satan is attacking the church by confusing the word etc.. Which bibles are right and wrong etc. I feel this is information that everyone should listen to very carefully... This is probably the best presentation I've heard about this subject thus far...

Google Video Link

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I'm surprised nobody has tried to debunk what this person is saying! I told you it was good information, was I wrong? I think everyone should listen to this once or twice if not 50 times like I have...

Maybe everyone has already seen this video, hmmm..

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I watched part of your video which turned out as I expected. A pointless exercise. When you run astray of reality, then your exertions against reality will create resistance. The more you exert yourself in the wrong direction the greater the resistance will be. That is just common sense. No need to personalize it and name it satan or any other name.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Is that why there are several hundred different denominations in the christian religion?

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I love that guy!!!! Great video!!!!
Why does it go green at the end???

Everything he said is true! When I first became a Christian God let me know NOT to use the living Bible, it was all I had for a while. I had to WAIT and find my King James Version!
Most ALL false versions leave out the last twelve verses of Mark!
Besides many other discrepancies!

Starred and flagged!

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Great video. Really great. I discern his specifics but the general message is perfect. Spiritual Corruption is very real.

Can you use DivX on your video and re-upload? Just for clarity.

[edit on 2008/3/20 by SteveR]

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by MissInformation
Is that why there are several hundred different denominations in the christian religion?

Yes I believe that is why... Also the reason why we have so many different bibles... It's all to confuse and deceive...

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies
I love that guy!!!! Great video!!!!
Why does it go green at the end???

Everything he said is true! When I first became a Christian God let me know NOT to use the living Bible, it was all I had for a while. I had to WAIT and find my King James Version!
Most ALL false versions leave out the last twelve verses of Mark!
Besides many other discrepancies!

Starred and flagged!

Ya I'm not that good at video editing and it went green at the end... I had to compress the heck out of it so google would accept it... So unfortunately, unless someone else has the skills the video can't be much better than this... When I get enough web space to present the entire video I'll let you know, but for now this is the best I could do...

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   
How much webspace would you require?

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Pardon my skepticism, but there's a lot of evidence that suggests there aren't great omissions from the NIV Bible versus King James or other translations. The greatest being the over one hundred proof-readers involved in the process (which negates one person's attempts to change words or insert person points of view):

The New International Version (NIV) is a translation made by more than one hundred scholars working from the best available Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek texts. It was conceived in 1965 when, after several years of study by committees from the Christian Reformed Church and the National Association of Evangelicals, a trans-denominational and international group of scholars met at Palos Heights, Illinois, and agreed on the need for a new translation in contemporary English. Their conclusion was endorsed by a large number of church leaders who met in Chicago in 1966. Responsibility for the version was delegated to a self-governing body of fifteen Biblical scholars, the Committee on Bible Translation, and in 1967, the New York Bible Society (now International Bible Society) generously undertook the financial sponsorship of the project.

The translation of each book was assigned to a team of scholars, and the work was thoroughly reviewed and revised at various stages by three separate committees.The Committee submitted the developing version to stylistic consultants who made invaluable suggestions. Samples of the translation were tested for clarity and ease ofreading by various groups of people. In short, perhaps no other translation has been made by a more thorough process of review and revision.

The Committee held to certain goals for the NIV: that it be an Accurate, Beautiful, Clear, and Dignified translation suitable for public and private reading, teaching, preaching, memorizing, and liturgical use. The translators were united in their commitment to the authority and infallibility of the Bible as God's Word in written form. They agreed that faithful communication of the meaning of the original writers demands frequent modifications in sentence structure (resulting in a "thought-for-thought" translation) and constant regard for the contextual meanings of words.

www.biblegateway.com...&version=31;

From personal experience, I've been to a lot of Bible studies. Many of us have our 'favorite version' including KJV, NKJV, The Message, New English Standard, etc. No differences (other than word choice) were found. No deleted passages, no re-numbering of the verses because of omissions.

[edit on 20-3-2008 by saint4God]

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
The main problem with different versions is that MOST of them rely on the Codex Sinaiticus and codex vaticanus.

This Westcott and Hort Greek text was based primarily on two very corrupt fourth century ROMAN CATHOLIC manuscripts: Codex Vaticanus (discovered in the Pope's library in 1481) and Sinaiticus (discovered in 1859 in a trash can at St. Catherine's monastery on Mt. Sinai). These are usually the "older" and "better" manuscripts that we keep hearing so much about. These manuscripts support most of the new versions. See also the booklet on their beliefs which is shocking in "Heresies of Westcott & Hort," by D.A. Waite, The Bible for Today, 1979.

The attacks on the word of God found in these manuscripts started in Alexandria, Egypt with the deceitful work of such pagan Greek "scholars" as Origen and Clement of Alexandria. Then in 313 A.D. the Roman emperor Constantine ordered fifty copies of "the Bible" from Eusebius, the Bishop of Caesaria. Eusebius, being a devout student of Origen's work, chose to send him manuscripts filled with Alexandrian corruption, rather than sending him the true word of God in the SYRIAN text from Antioch, Syria. So the corrupt Alexandrian text (also called the "Egyptian" or "Hesychian" type text) found it's way into the Vatican manuscript then eventually into the Westcott and Hort Greek Text, and finally into the new "Bible" versions in your local "Christian" bookstore.

This is the science known today as textual criticism. This is the sequence of methods that Bible scholars go through to determine the original text of the Old and New Testaments. It is also used of all ancient documents. The bibliographical test is an examination of the textual transmission by which documents reach us. The tradition of the Jewish scribes in copying the Old Testament was that of extreme care and adoration for the scriptures. Samuel Davidson, lists the following rules that the Talmudists followed.

#1 A synagogue roll must be written on the skins of clean animals. #2 prepared for the particular use of the synagogue by a Jew. #3 These must be fastened together with strings taken from clean animals. #4 Every skin must contain a certain number of columns, equal throughout the entire codex. #5 the length of each column must not extend over less than 48 nor more than 60 lines; and the breadth must consist of thirty letters. #6 the whole copy must be first-lined; and if three words should be written without a line, it is worthless. #7 the ink should be black, neither red, green, nor any other color, and be prepared according to a definite recipe. #8 An authentic copy must be the exemplar, from which the transcriber ought not in the least deviate. #9 No word or letter, not even a yod, must be written from memory, the scribe not having looked at the codex before him. #10 Between every consonant the space of a hair or thread must intervene. #11 between every new parashah, or section, the breadth of nine consonants. #12 between every book, three lines. #13 The fifth book of Moses must terminate exactly with a line; but the rest need not do so. #14 besides this, the copyist must be in full Jewish dress. #15 wash his whole body. #16 not begin to write the name of God with a pen newly dipped in ink. #17 and should a king address him while writing that name he must take no notice of him.

From the above rules and regulations, it is certain that the text which we have today is the true Hebrew Text of the Old Testament. These would have been professional scribes and not amateurs. The next group of men whose job it was to preserve the scriptures were the Masoretes (A.D. 500-900). The name "Masorete" comes from the Hebrew word massora which means tradition. Their job was to standardize and edit the text of the scriptures. They were also responsible for the addition of vowel points to the text around the year A.D. 895. Their text is the standard text for all Hebrew Bibles today.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUncleSam

That is Bill Schnoeblen. I really like him. He is an ex Vampire, Satanist, Mormon , Catholic priest, Wiccan priest, and Vodoo practitioner. He has been there and done all of that. Now he is a born again Christian. I have 6 hours of videos by him where he tells all from his former life. It is called Interview with an ex Vampire. He is dead on right and he knows from personal experience.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
How much webspace would you require?

I would need about 750MB's to upload the video in full... 2 videos about 300mb's each... Do you have some space for me?

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bigwhammy

That is Bill Schnoeblen. I really like him. He is an ex Vampire, Satanist, Mormon , Catholic priest, Wiccan priest, and Vodoo practitioner. He has been there and done all of that. Now he is a born again Christian. I have 6 hours of videos by him where he tells all from his former life. It is called Interview with an ex Vampire. He is dead on right and he knows from personal experience.

Thanks for posting the guys name! I'd be very interested in seeing the videos you have, is there any way to arrange that? The ones I have and where I got this excerpt are called, Illuminati Exposed and I think it's just a prophecy club production, but yes I agree, he has been there, done that and knows what's up... Like I said probably one of the best presentations I've seen thus far!

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Yeah I do. But funnily enough 750mb is my limit. If your under that, then it's fine. I will send you a U2U with the details.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Ok, I sent the U2Us.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   

"Poof" there it is...

Google Video Link

There are 9 parts this is the first. He has been into all of it.

I started a thread because this a whole new can of worms...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 3/21/2008 by Bigwhammy]

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Bigwhammy

Thank you for posting more videos! I'm going to watch them now!

I'm uploading the videos I have to Steve and he is going to re compress and post them for me, thank you again Steve! I should have that finished today and then I'm sure Steve will post when he's got them on line...

Thank you again everyone!

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Is he a trip or what? He has a lot of knowledge about the enemy and the occult because he has been there. God can take what was evil and use it for good

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I will have to watch this sometime.
I have a friend who is totaly into this sort of thing.
The way to attack God is by destroying His word.
My friend studies this stuff constantly and writes letters to church people to warn them about what is going on.
My personal view is that if someone does not go to any trouble to seek the real meanings of the Bible and just sit there and listen to whatever whoever is reading from whatever version, then there is not much hope for them, anyway.
I get my posts removed for saying this, but straight and narrow is the way.
Many are called, but few are chosen.
Take the word of god in a superficial manner and ................(can not say it without getting banned)
Keep up your message and I will get back with you on some good advice from my friend on how to counter-attack against satan.
(Any sarcastic remarks I make are not directed against anyone on this forum. Apathy is the real enemy, and no one on this forum is apathetic, otherwise they would not be here.)

[edit on 1-4-2008 by jmdewey60]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join