It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visions?? NOT BS please read

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I dont know how to explain them other than they are sorta of images i have in my head. I dont understand them. over the last month they have been more numerous. like sitting here i can attempt to trigger one but i usually dont see something new..Im not trying to bs anyone. Im also not claiming to be psychic or anything. THESE ARE NOT SLEEMPING DREEMS I SEE THESE WHEN IM AWAKE.

Well enough on that.

I have a reoccuring theme....Desert. Dry desert. no life. In the most powerfull one i have i see this oblisk its several hundered feet tall and its about 10 feet wide. i can see it angled down .

But the most powerfull part is that i see inside it.. its hollow. It gives me an INTENSE feeling of spirualizm or something like that...the top comes to glass panes looking at them is beautiful. I feel like being in a church almost...(im not religious) im agnositc. I cant explain it. Powerfull is what i can say.

The other one...its not as powerfull but im laying on a table (1st person view) looking downwords on my left side and i see an alien with a graying tan complection. behind it i see the outside once again desert with light beating down on the sand.

Thoughts???

Sorry if this is hard to read its 5 am and im tired.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I believe you
I've had similar things happen to me. I can't explain it, but I know it really happened, and I know I was wide awake having a vision. Send me a U2U if you are inclined to do so, I have a few questions, I may not respond until tomorrow night because I work.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Thanks for the support.
I cant u2u yet as im new (dont have 20 posts yet)

Ask anyquestions you want

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Then I'll send you one
You're getting close, just a few more post to go

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Alright ill be waiting for the message.

top topics

join