It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Hidden Lines

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Movies that are made based on truth, must be made on some truth. (not legal to say it is when it isn't). Think about all the UFO movies people can find little on because "they" don't want us to find it....
Maybe everyone should stop and realize what they don't want us to find we won't. It may well have been there before the movie and suddenly because of the movie it has disappeared.

Just a thought on my part. Not trying to provoke or challenge anyone.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

Everthing is true what was said about Project Hidden Lines. The CIA and the government keeps things from the public. The government has done other projects that hasn't been heard of yet. I have a cousin that was in the servie and when he came back he didn't seem like himself. In all, the government ist keeping things a secret for our safty.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Here it is:

Apparatus for Audibly Communicating Speech Using the Radio Frequency Hearing Effect

Converting sound to microwaves

In 1973, Joseph C. Sharp, an experimental psychologist at Walter Reed Army Institute of Research performed an experiment that was pivotal to the development of the torture equipment being shipped to Iraq today. He had James Lin set up equipment in his laboratory which converted the shape of sound waves into microwave radiation that enabled him to hear himself vocalize the names of the numbers from one to ten in his head, by-passing the mechanism of his own ears. This particular experiment was never published but is mentioned in Lin’s book, Microwave Auditory Effects and Applications, published in 1978 [5].

The experiment has been confirmed in US Patent 6 587 729, “Apparatus for Audibly Communicating Speech Using the Radio Frequency Hearing Effect” [6]. This patent is for an improved version of the apparatus used in the 1973 laboratory experiment, issued on July 1, 2003 and assigned to the Secretary of the Air Force. It provides scientific evidence that it is possible to hear threatening voices in one’s head without suffering from paranoid schizophrenia.

Why has this patent been published openly at a time when the US Government is practicing a degree of secrecy that rivals Stalin’s Kremlin? I have no satisfactory answer, except to say that the apparatus in the patent has already been superseded by equipment that achieves the same effect by far more sophisticated means. It blocks the normal processes of memory and thought by remote electronic means, while at the same time supplying false, distorted and/or unpleasant memories and suggestions by means of a process called “synthetic telepathy”. The equipment that produces synthetic telepathy is sometimes referred to as “influence technology”.

While voices and visions, daydreams and nightmares are the most astonishing manifestations of this weapon system, it is also capable of crippling the human subject by limiting his/her normal range of movement, causing acute pain the equivalent of major organ failure or even death, and interfering with normal functioning of any of the human senses. In other words, any of the tortures with which the words Guantanamo Bay have become synonymous can be achieved by remote, electronic means.

www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Yeah, I suffer from Schizo-Affective d/o. I've been on meds for three years, which resulted in the termination of my auditorial hallucinations. But three years prior to that I heard millions of audible hallucinations, or so they are called in the Psychiatric community. I would be interested in duplicating this technology just to see if it really works, and if it does...it may cause a civil war in the US, UK and any other country practicing psycho-torture on their own citizens...that is atleast a possiblity...anyways....i don't know for sure.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Also, anyone interested in duplicating synel technology to prove it can work should join me in attempt to free those who are under torture under these devices - thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join