It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what you should know about the 14th Dalai Lama

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
1.He is a slaveholder and tyrant of Tibet before 1949,when
most people in Tibet had governed by the cruel and dark serfdom rule.

2.He is actually a terrorist,although he has been advertising himself as a peace lover,even the second Gandhi .From 1959,he has launched terrorist attacks on Chinese government authorities more than 1000 times,and thousands of innocent people were killed.

3.He supports Aum Shinrikyo,one of a notorious terrorism religion in Japan.In 1995,members of AUM Shinrikyo released sarin gas on several lines of the Tokyo Subway.....However, as a "peace lover",Dalai has close ties to them.Even after 1995,Dalai still states categorically that what Aum Shinrikyo promoted accords with Buddhism,and the founder of Aum Shinrikyo is his best friend.

4.He is never just a Buddhist,he is actually a politician. What he concerns is never the interests of people in Tibet,but his own power enslaving them.He knows that his ambition wiil be never realized if Tibet is still a part of China.So he has to collude some anti_China forces and take the road of split hie motherland.

Poor man!

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
sources please

These are thing i have never heard of, and I find it suspect that it is being brought out at a time when Tibet is fighting for the freedom it deserves.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Without sources to back up your insanely farfetched claims, I'm going to have to call BS. I HIGHLY doubt any of this is actually real, and judging from your signature, I think you're just mad about the tibetan rebellion.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Let me guess, Crazyboy: you are Chinese?

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by gluetrap

So,it appears that many people abroad have been cheated by Dalai.
Many people like you actually know nothing about Dlai and Tibet.What you always clamor is just "freedom".Please don't be so babyish,or pretend to be babyish!Keep your head clear.

That is something about Dalai
Now I know you can never see something like this in the US)
news.xinhuanet.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

You'r right!
It seems not all americans are stupid!

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   
You can't trust the man with an agenda to tell the truth.

China has every reason to slander the Dalai Lama and no reason to support him. Of course anything you find in the chinese media is going to be biased against him.

I say innocent until proven guilty. Also I would like to point out that one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. He wants a free Tibet, and is actively campaigning for help and for the freedom of Tibet. China wants Tibet to surrender, and he is an annoyance, and a possible threat to their cause. Of course they will say every negative thing they can about him, whether they are being truthful, and unbiased or not. I suspect not.

Methinks you should take a grain of salt before accepting everything that comes out of a biased news source as truth.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by crazyboy0

Wow that was pretty offensive, I dont blame the chinese people for the actions of their government, but now i am starting to rethink that fact based on the behavior I have been witnessing on this board tonight.

could you provide me with some non chinese news sources?

Ive got about 10 books on or related to the dalai lama sitting on my bookshelf and never once have I seen him accused of such things.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   
What absolute twoddle...

I've been to Dharamasala and none of the buddhist monks looked even slightly like they were being controlled by the 'dictator' Dalai Lama...

1 . sources please... slaveholder???

2. Yep he must be a terrorist, look how many times he's begged for world peace....

3. This cannot be true, no real Buddist would support the actions of any murderous group. Again, this is twoddle.

4. He is a Buddist and a political leader.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by crazyboy0
3.He supports Aum Shinrikyo,one of a notorious terrorism religion in Japan.In 1995,members of AUM Shinrikyo released sarin gas on several lines of the Tokyo Subway.....However, as a "peace lover",Dalai has close ties to them.Even after 1995,Dalai still states categorically that what Aum Shinrikyo promoted accords with Buddhism,and the founder of Aum Shinrikyo is his best friend.

I`m not sure how close their ties were, but there is quite a lot of evidence to support this.

Here`s one English source (well footnoted), with a photo of the two holding hands.

www.trimondi.de...

Aum had quite a bit of international support both before and after the sarin attack, so it`s not all that far-fetched.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   

reply to post by Mdv2

You'r right!

That explains a lot. You are just another poor little Chinese thing brainwashed by Chinese communist propaganda. When your government blocks access to any objective news source available online, then it's not weird you have these ignorant thoughts.

Oh and by the way... try not to embarras yourself again... I am not from the US, you clown.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ShaunMK

I don't know Americans also need sources or evidences.You remind me a story about Bush and Annan:

Bush:Saddam has conciled many Weapons of Mass Destruction
Annan:why do you say that
Bush:because we can't find them

That's the logic of America.

xul

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I believe there is at least some truth in all of this.
Dalai Lama was/is sponsored by the CIA, training resistance movement for guerrilla operations against the Chinese??!

Doesn't sound so peaceful anymore, huh?

The New York Times article

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by crazyboy0

If I had to guess, I would say that you are on the fast track to ban'ville. I like mindless propaganda as much as the next guy, but sometimes I like to have just a tad of evidence to back it up. I like that you are going out on a limb here though. Not many people have the nerve to smear someone like the Dalai Lama. Especially a day after their country slaughtered 100+ Tibetans. I am sure you are right though, the Dalai Lama is obviously the bad guy here.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2
Let me guess, Crazyboy: you are Chinese?

lol... i guessed this before i even saw the thread title. I saw his name on the recent post list first and after many years of gaming only asians put 'boy/boi' in their alias'.

Then i read the post and i was without any doubt.

@Crazyboy0

Please give us some sources that can not considered Chinese propaganda to back up your claims. I love any conspiracy even if it is against the religion i have the most respect for (even more than my own), but baseless drivel does not help lead to any credibility.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by poisonmekare
You can't trust the man with an agenda to tell the truth.

You can't trust the man who never trusts the trues. Bush is never willing to
believe that there's no Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq.

China has every reason to slander the Dalai Lama and no reason to support him. Of course anything you find in the chinese media is going to be biased against him..

America has every reason to boost the Dalai Lama and no reason to spurn him. Of course anything you find in the american media is never going to be righteous against him.

I say innocent until proven guilty. Also I would like to point out that one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

Dalai will never be proven guilty in America . And you will never like to point out that Laden is a freedom fighter.

He wants a free Tibet, and is actively campaigning for help and for the freedom of Tibet. China wants Tibet to surrender, and he is an annoyance, and a possible threat to their cause. Of course they will say every negative thing they can about him, whether they are being truthful, and unbiased or not. I suspect not..

He wants a free Tibet,yes,a free Tibet,not a free Hawaii or a free New York.
Don't tell me that Tibet should be independent as a country,because that's facetiosity just like a non_american clamours that Hawaii should be an in dependent country.
There is a problem with many Americans:they find that no one is believable except themselves! Best wishes for your quick return to normal!

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Funny you should mention that, CrazyBoy.

Hawaii, by all rights, should be it's own country. As an American, I am saying that. The way in which Hawaii was forced into statehood is unethical, and largely for reasons political.

Likewise, Alaska should be it's own country because most of our resources are taken from our state and served to the rest of the nation, while other states like California like to meddle in our affairs... largely left-leaning tree-huggers love to comment on Alaska, a state they know little about.

Both Alaska and Hawaii have a strong support for independance, though we don't tend to be violent about it.

Tibetans may be responsible for some of the turmoil in the region, but Tibet as a whole is not. The Chinese Invaded Tibet, that fact of history doesn't change.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2

reply to post by Mdv2

You'r right!

That explains a lot. You are just another poor little Chinese thing brainwashed by Chinese communist propaganda.

That explains a lot.You are just another poor innocent occidental.......
I don't know what do you exactly mean "brainwashed".I don't know is it called brainwashed when you learn something from your culture or society.
May be you mean that living in China or communist country will be brainwashed while living your so-called democratic states wii be not.

In the modern times,the problem of ideology has been solved in China but why still exists in a democratic country?

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
When was the last time the Dalai Lama drove a tank over innocent students protesting for their rights.
en.wikipedia.org...

When was the last time the Dalai Lama evicted and relocated millions of peasant farmers by flooding their homelands through new dams and river re-directions, forcing them into slave labourers after loosing their primitive yet self sufficient lifestyle, creating both an ecological and humanitarian nightmare.
www.hrsolidarity.net...

When was the last time the Dalai Lama advocated the violent suppression and persecution practice of a chosen faith.
hrw.org...

When was the last time the Dalai Lama invaded a neighbouring country, occupied that territory, forced its spiritual leader into exile, will try to replace him with a puppet and then continue with more human rights abuses against a suppressed nation of peaceful people.
www.historybookshop.com...
news.bbc.co.uk...

When was the last time Crazyboy you used facts to back up an argument.

[edit on 19-3-2008 by atlasastro]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Sorry if someone has already mentioned this but, breaking news:

Dalai Lama to resign if attacks dont stop.

Now what Crazyboy ?

j

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join