It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats must win Superdelegates to gain nomination

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Well, Hillary does anyway. She recently asked to look beyond delegates for the primary because she can't win the election with the "regular" delegates.

She is trying desperately to win the nomination, at any cost.

Nancy Pelosi even believes the delegate count should remain the way it is: "If the votes of the superdelegates overturn what's happened in the elections, it would be harmful to the Democratic Party."

Aside from the fact the current US "democratic" process is ruined and both parties are a sham, yeah, she'd ruin the dems even worse.

Superdelegate win would be unfair, voters say

It seems Hillary doesn't care what the voters think. Not much has changed in 8 years, eh Bill?

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
You know from the start I called that Hillary would take this. Then they started blabbering about super delegates on the mass media and how, of course, Hillary had more super delegates than Obama.
Next thing you know, CNN's election coverage not only includes delegates won but super delegates won as well. Sounds to me like they are preconditioning the populace to accept a super delegate nomination. Not mention to mention her relatively recent endorsement from Lynn de Rothschild

I honestly gave up on following the election when I heard that her and Mccain are getting the backing of banking families. Nail in the coffin...

join