It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaching area 51

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by surfnow2

true to that, but i never said that this plan would work, besides if you have military clearance you could get on the base to look round, i dont know what you would find.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by locololo

i know an ex Nevada Trooper who said he has been up there before.
He told me he didnt go very far however he said hes gone well beyond the signs up toward the gate but wouldnt say why he was there. Based off what he told me about the gate area, he confirmed he was there. I will only say that I am aware of the same information he was made aware of. I really dont want want to elaborate any further. Its nothing bad either

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by matman40

I have thought about this too, I think the only way you could do it was with a complete cloaking system that also had a way to control temperature radiated from where you are to match the environment around you as I'm sure they'd detect some thing too cold as easily as they'd detect your bodies heat. Another effective way however is to not do it with one person, imagine if over 9000 people just rocked up and went on in, they can't shoot every one and what they # would they do, some one would be able to get to the bottom of the base to chat with Jrod.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
You know, seeing all of these ideas about just running in there...

Hasn't anyone thought of just getting a ghillie suit kit and just making your way in there gradually. Yeah you'd need to learn to live off of the stuff you find in the desert but at least that's feasible

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join