It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Breaching area 51

page: 4
0
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I highly doubt they would even hesitate in attacking people. If you step over their line, they'll blow your brains out, end of story. No rubber bullets, no tear gas. I'ma bet they would shoot to kill, which shows that they have something big to hide.




posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Techy
 


See, you are just making that assumption. It isn't true. Name me one person that has been shot or even shot at for trespassing in this area.

Of course, they DO have something to hide. Top secret aircraft research that they don't want China, Russia, or Iran to see.



posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Techy
I highly doubt they would even hesitate in attacking people. If you step over their line, they'll blow your brains out, end of story. No rubber bullets, no tear gas. I'ma bet they would shoot to kill, which shows that they have something big to hide.


Of course no one has ever been shot for going over the line. But do not let facts get in the way of some good speculation.



posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
In 2028, when I have successfully achieved a running speed of 12,000 miles per second, I will attempt to break in to the base, steal a security card/clothes, and be sure to have my iPhone 16 with me to post daily updates on ATS.

Or when I learn the power or being able to do anything I can think of.

Imagine:

I think of being inside the base, as someone much older and with security access cards, and that I'm a top-level scientist there. Boom.



posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by allenidaho
 


Because people don't go over the. Do you actually know of anyone who has gotten even close to the base? No, because even if they had gone over the line, there would be cammo dudes surrounding them. It is called intimidation. Obviously they aren't going to shoot everyone that crosses the line. They'll scare them away. But what would they do if they weren't scared? Get their tear gas out?



posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Techy
reply to post by allenidaho
 


Because people don't go over the. Do you actually know of anyone who has gotten even close to the base? No, because even if they had gone over the line, there would be cammo dudes surrounding them. It is called intimidation. Obviously they aren't going to shoot everyone that crosses the line. They'll scare them away. But what would they do if they weren't scared? Get their tear gas out?


Again with the assumptions. Do you seriously think that a bunch of "cammo dudes" are going to be lying in the middle of the desert waiting for some dorky teenager to get too close to the base?

Of course not. That is why they have security cameras and roving patrols. Standard operating procedure for any base. Yes, they will show up to scare you away. It's their job. If you weren't scared and continued to press on, you would be detained, transferred to a state or county holding facility, fined and possibly imprisoned. The signs don't lie.

I know you have this delusion all worked out in your mind. But it isn't true. There are no aliens. No special forces super soldiers turned security guards. No army of black ops troops lying all over the desert in Ghillie suits. No tear gas and machine guns. None of it.



posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Originally posted by allenidaho


Well, as it happens, 'cammo dudes' is a term used to describe the patrols who drive white jeeps. The armed patrols. No ghillie suits, no lying in the desert. Actually, I made no mention of anything like that. Now you are the one making assumptions.

If 'the signs don't lie', then lethal force will be used on people who get too close to the base.

Delusion? No. I made no mention of aliens, troops in Ghillie suits, or special forces super soldiers. The patrols, however, are armed and will use lethal force.



posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
How do you know they will use deadly force? I need to see your proof.



posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by allenidaho
 


its a MILITARY BASE, try barging on a base and see if youre not stopped and a gun jammed into your forehead



posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by allenidaho
How do you know they will use deadly force? I need to see your proof.


Oh, I didn't say they would - that was you. "The signs don't lie" and the signs warn that lethal force can and will be used.



posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Techy

Originally posted by allenidaho
How do you know they will use deadly force? I need to see your proof.


Oh, I didn't say they would - that was you. "The signs don't lie" and the signs warn that lethal force can and will be used.


The signs state "use of deadly force authorized". Have you heard of anyone getting shot there? No, because they just get arrested, not shot.



posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot
 


If the US government shot a civillian, I highly doubt it would be broadcast worldwide - do you?



posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Techy
 


no they wont, not at all



posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Techy
reply to post by firepilot
 


If the US government shot a civillian, I highly doubt it would be broadcast worldwide - do you?


Speculation is not evidence. If you have evidence of people that have been shot and killed, then post it. But speculating that it could happen, is not evidence that it has. Besides someone getting killed will result in others knowing about it, and people who would ask where a missing person is.

They CAN use deadly force, that does not mean that they do. Every military base has a sign like that authorizing deadly force. People have been arrested for crossing the border, but no one has been shot. You can imagine that they would, but its never happened.



posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
well, since the government themselves says A51 does not exist and is not part of the USA and laws are nonplicable there, they can do whatever they want...and so can you...you would NOT be trespassing, breaking in or committing treason or murder there, it is a NONplace.

so, if a person were stealthy, carried some energy bars and water and proper weapons...they could thoretically get into the perimeter...not sure how much farther or what you would do once in.

it would be relatively easy to take out the camo dudes...even disable the electronic sensors...



I just have to wonder WHY???



posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by boblazar2010
well, since the government themselves says A51 does not exist and is not part of the USA and laws are nonplicable there, they can do whatever they want...and so can you...you would NOT be trespassing, breaking in or committing treason or murder there, it is a NONplace.

so, if a person were stealthy, carried some energy bars and water and proper weapons...they could thoretically get into the perimeter...not sure how much farther or what you would do once in.

it would be relatively easy to take out the camo dudes...even disable the electronic sensors...



I just have to wonder WHY???


What planet are you on, with such a misinformed post.

The government does admit to an USAF operating location there. The idea that they deny there is anything there, is just an urban legend. Area 51 used to even have its own baseball team that would play other teams on the nearby bases and those scores were even published.

You can even find the published phone number for the bowling alley on the base, too online.

And there are plenty of signs as you approach the lands bordering the base, that make it quite clear it is US government property and that trespassing is not permitted.



posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot
The signs state "use of deadly force authorized". Have you heard of anyone getting shot there? No, because they just get arrested, not shot.

FYI:
The sign(s) no longer say "use of deadly force authorized".
That section of the sign is now covered with a new sign.



posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
i have drawn down on someone that entered a restricted area but never fired.
those signs are a legal warning mainly, think of this.
these guys are essentially law enforcement on military property with a twist.
there are other special circumstances that allow them to fire which i wont go into
but just driving on to the property is not going to get you killed. if you drive
on to the property and brandish a firearm the game changes.



posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ihavenoidea

Originally posted by TXMACHINEGUNDLR
ARE YOU INSANE. Think about it, they will use deadly force to keep you away. That and you cant just run from the road to the lake bed. lol....That would be a hell of a run. By the time you got close the base would be on lock down and most of the nut jobs would be dead or flex cuffed face down in the dirt. A couple helicopters could wipe out most of the runners. I DONT want to be running around in open ground while a 30mm chain gun is leading me.
....and again...WHY .....life is short enough ......I can just see a hundred pale, fat, computer geeks in running shoes and ATS Tshirts all in a running stance at road... Ready............Get set.............GO! guys in white Jeeps would be rolling with laughter.

[edit on 19-3-2008 by TXMACHINEGUNDLR]


Hmmm, UFO cultists used as decoys.

Never thought of that.

Nice.

[edit on 28-3-2008 by Ihavenoidea]


i need to remember that in my plan, the main thing we need to to have someone scout the place out for weeks in order to find a small enough blind spot that someone can sneak in. i could sneak in and do the recon, but we need a distraction to get deeper in , like a bomb or something like that



posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by locololo
 


you cant sneak in there, they have IR cameras and they can see forever.



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

log in

join