It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaching area 51

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Breaching the base would be nearly impossible.

If a mass group of people sprinted twords the base im sure they have a sort of "riot controll unit"

People say "well they cant kill all of us" Well actually they could have water cannon tanks and militarty armed with rubber bullets and tear gas ect.

It wouldnt be nearly as hard as it seems to imobilize 100+ people in minuets.

Being hit with a rubber bullet can break ribs and knock you unconsious.

Also theory is 90% of the base is underground..well im sure the entrances can be on lock down so even if you make it that far good luck getting in.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
IS there a point to this thread?

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Yeah ive seen like 20 posts of people saying "We should have tons of people run twords area 51.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I really don't think those people are serious. There is a lot sarcasm on this site. You are right though pretty tough place to break into. I don't think we will ever know what really goes on there short of a revolution and even in that case whoever captures that territitory would probably try and maintain it's secrets or at best its security features for their own use.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
meh well it would be nice for you to provide your insight into my other thread below this one.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
ARE YOU INSANE. Think about it, they will use deadly force to keep you away. That and you cant just run from the road to the lake bed. lol....That would be a hell of a run. By the time you got close the base would be on lock down and most of the nut jobs would be dead or flex cuffed face down in the dirt. A couple helicopters could wipe out most of the runners. I DONT want to be running around in open ground while a 30mm chain gun is leading me.
....and again...WHY .....life is short enough ......I can just see a hundred pale, fat, computer geeks in running shoes and ATS Tshirts all in a running stance at road... Ready............Get set.............GO! guys in white Jeeps would be rolling with laughter.

[edit on 19-3-2008 by TXMACHINEGUNDLR]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Well Its debatable becuase the media all over the world would be shocked to hear that 100+ people where slaughtered at a military base.

Although they have the right to use deadly force.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by photobug
I really don't think those people are serious. There is a lot sarcasm on this site. You are right though pretty tough place to break into. I don't think we will ever know what really goes on there short of a revolution and even in that case whoever captures that territitory would probably try and maintain it's secrets or at best its security features for their own use.

Good point.

I don't think those who would actually do it would post it online like this.

Besides, how would someone get reliable intel on a place so air tight like Area 51 in order to invade the base successfully?

[edit on 28-3-2008 by Ihavenoidea]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TXMACHINEGUNDLR
ARE YOU INSANE. Think about it, they will use deadly force to keep you away. That and you cant just run from the road to the lake bed. lol....That would be a hell of a run. By the time you got close the base would be on lock down and most of the nut jobs would be dead or flex cuffed face down in the dirt. A couple helicopters could wipe out most of the runners. I DONT want to be running around in open ground while a 30mm chain gun is leading me.
....and again...WHY .....life is short enough ......I can just see a hundred pale, fat, computer geeks in running shoes and ATS Tshirts all in a running stance at road... Ready............Get set.............GO! guys in white Jeeps would be rolling with laughter.

[edit on 19-3-2008 by TXMACHINEGUNDLR]

Hmmm, UFO cultists used as decoys.

Never thought of that.

Nice.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
There is no possible way that anyone who is not supposed to be there can get in. Period. End of discussion.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by PokeyJoe
There is no possible way that anyone who is not supposed to be there can get in.

Ever heard anything is possible, just it depends on the chance of probability?

In this case, depending on who you are and what you could do, there is a very low chance of probability.

Period. End of discussion.

Heheh.

I think about how impossible stuff like this could be done all the time, thread isn't locked and ats haven't been taken down, so discussion is still technically open to anyone willing to participate.

So please enlighten me..

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Well Matman40 . . . what would you do if you could get in and over a period of time got to see whatever there was to see?

And got out safely again.

You would have information that could compromise the safety of this country.
Would you pass it on to the world?

Do you not think a country needs to maintain secrets?
As well as have a place to work in and do research on top secret stuff?

Lessee, Nellis AFB isn't too far away for fighter aircraft to reach Area 51 in a very short time.

Area 51 wouldn't have too much trouble holding the initial invaders back and a couple of bombing runs and/or strafing from a fighter would certainly dissuade the rest.

Not to mention that escaping back to civilization would be virtually impossible.
Even if you went just to watch the whole thing from a hillside you'd get dragged in with the rest and probably live out most of your life in a fenced area in the desert where your greatest luxury would be shade.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
just a quick post to hopefully end the debate on trying to get on a military base which i would know cause i work on one. if you try to run on to a base they will shoot on site and ask no questions. if you try to evade them and refuse to listen to comands they will shoot you. then when you heal hold you in custody for how ever long they want. point is leave this topic be. and it should be in the rules to never talk about breaking into or sneeking on a military base.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by v.i.p.e.r
point is leave this topic be. and it should be in the rules to never talk about breaking into or sneeking on a military base.

In fact, a strict reading of the T&C suggests that is against the rules:

2e.) Illegal Activity: Discussion of illegal activities; specifically mind-altering drugs, computer hacking, criminal hate, sexual relations with minors, and stock scams are strictly forbidden.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That doesn't neccessarily mean that we can't discuss breaking into Area 51 in the way that matman40 did -- by saying that it's pretty darn near impossible. But I think it is probably against the T&C to discuss it in way that amounts to conspiracy to actually do so.

It may also mean that, if we claim to have done it, we can't discuss how someone else might attempt to do it, as well. And, odds are, anyone claiming to have done it is probably a hoaxer anyway. IMHO, of course.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Who ever said that "they cant kill us all?"

Sure they can....and they would have every right to do so. You'd be considered a terrorist by then and all bets are off.

You would not even get remotely close to the actual base, I dont care if you marched there with the Million Man March. Actually it would be easier to get there by yourself....Jack Bauer might just have a shot. Actually that should be the premise of the next season of '24', that would be bad ass.

Really though, I just cant take anyone seriously who thinks they actually have some kind of awesome plan to infiltrate a place like Area-51. Just for conversations sake, what would you actually do once you made it onto the base proper? Do you have a map? Can you tell the bathroom from the UFO hangar from the outside? You would be a sitting duck.....I imagine that you have to badge into every building/hangar there, and then if you somehow got into a building you would be wandering outside the hall of a SCIF, without a badge, which would take ohhhh, about 4 seconds to recognize. Then you would probably get your ass beat and get buried in the desert.

Lets say you actually get into a SCIF somehow.....ughhhh im tired of this, you get the drift. This is just going off of what I know about normal base security, much less a place like Area 51.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Yep, he said it. They could claim you posed to be a terrorist threat, they have every right to shoot you because of trespassing on military property. You would need a countries air force, probably UK to help. They could send in SAS to get in but they're probably the only people.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I Used to like to sneak into places when I was younger but would never even consider a place likea area 51. Although I would love to camp out on one of the mountain tops and just hang out and watch for a few days. Maybe one day I'll buy a satellite and take my own pictures.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Yes usually not a good idea to sneak into a place where signs are posted warning of deadly force,at least not in my book,be fun going around the perimeter

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I just wanted to let you all know that I broke into A51. There werent any aliens there. They moved to Canada. Can someone please come arrest me now?...Im waiting.....still waiting....

...darn. Looks like its not going to happen.

1000+ threads on breaching A51 still nothing. OP: Apologies for my negativity, but you are in line with close to a million others here and abroad who say you cant get into A51.

FYI: A "former employee" posted a while back testifying that the Wackenhut and Base gaurds would not use deadly force on civilians unless threatened. Rather they would move any sensitive equip. ahead of time and detain the trespassers after breaching the crossing point at 50ft., then transport them to Indian Springs. They would then be given a hefty fine and/or prison time, as posted on the warning signs.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
unless you have some sort of superpowers dont even bother.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join