It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Library - Illuminati

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2002 @ 03:00 PM
link   
This topic of of very strong interest to me and I am wondering how many of you have any knowledge to share, web site links to post etc.

Where is this secret library?
Who can gain access to it? 33o Masons? Illuminati? Templers?

I would seriously make it my mission in life to reading the contents of this library if I thought it were at all possible.

Any wisdom on this?

posted on Dec, 21 2002 @ 09:15 PM
link   
There is no secret illuminati library. Being a 33rd degree mason doesn't give you any priviledges other than distinguishment.

That's like saying the recipient of the Congressional Medal of Honor is some secret ruler of empires, because he and a few others are the only ones to have it.

The power of masonry lies in the lodge, and is free to any Master mason.

Templars are just another affiliate sponsored by Freemason.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Dec, 21 2002 @ 09:23 PM
link   
maybe this has been addressed in other posts, but i'm just curious what does one have to do to become a mason? or does it depend on your lineage? this is something that i'd be very interested in joining. any information would be appreciated.

Steve

[Edited on 12/22/2002 by AegisFang]

[Edited on 12/22/2002 by AegisFang]

posted on Dec, 21 2002 @ 09:36 PM
link   
IM not all to sure but i think you have to be free born, male, and be invited im sure there is a myrid of other requirements but i dont know ask freemason.

posted on Dec, 21 2002 @ 09:55 PM
link   
IM GONNA TAKE A SHOT IN THE DARK HERE

the amber room?

posted on Dec, 21 2002 @ 10:28 PM
link   

[Edited on 22-12-2002 by Mogus]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by AegisFang

all you must do is find your local lodge or find a member of that lodge and ask for a petition. you will not be invited a choice to become a member must be of your own free will, we do not search out new members if your really interested google your states grand lodge it will have a list of all lodges in your area.

new topics

top topics

join