It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is what makes me an indigo child

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
wow Roland Deschain, you had me scared for a minute when I saw this thread, I was like aww great the Indigo Movement is spreadin to BTS, but I was glad I'm wrong.

Anyways carry on with you business....lol

p.s. $20 dollars on the light warriors on Sunday, hear they have lvl 20 white mages and lvl 11 black mages....and yes that was reference to final fantasy 1. I rock it old school.

[edit on 19-3-2008 by skyblueff0]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Jen- yes, seven martinis does count! but seven more will unlock your secret indigo powers!!

an0maly33, wow, seven junior roast beef sandwiches?? you're definiatley an indigo child..because you like arbys

if theres anyone else out there feeling unimportant and would like to join me and my indigo children friends let me know some of your secret abilities like other members have done so far in this thread

we don't discriminate, if you collect lint, chances are you're an indigo child

if you don't like cold water, chances are you're an indigo child

if you haven't been outside in seven years chances are you're an indigo child

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I have 1 really long black hair on my arm.

Indigo forsure

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Roland Deschain

Seven more martinis I can't wait to unlock the rest of my indigo powers...this task will have to wait until the weekend. My work duties don't function on 14 martini's

I hope I learn how to burn laser holes through bad people...I know a few bad people that need to be burned!

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by matman40

perhaps we could get a photo of this hair? for uhh...inspiration

maybe all us indigos could stare at the pic of your hair and we could all focus ore indigo energy on it and make it grow

we'll call it the indigo hair

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
unfortunitly i pulled it out to see how long till it grows back.

Im guessing 2 minutes. :w:

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Roland Deschain

Heck man 7 slices thats all, Anyone remember the bigfoot pizza from pizza hut the thing was 3 foot long by 2 foot wide I used to be able to eat one of those without raising a sweat.

[edit on 3/20/2008 by whatukno]

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

hmm i think this just makes you american

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mortalengine
reply to post by kyyuulle

It's real, trust me - it's just not what people are making it out to be, It's plain and simply the next step in evolution. At one stage, most people had the same blood type, as we changed and evolved we developed different blood. I.E - our DNA had changed. This "indigo kids" , when they in fact are the real deal - are simply born with certain DNA codons enabled where non-indigo's would be disabled.

It's just like binary - everyone has the same stuff, it's just that some of us are born with it on, others off.
simple. - not spiritual.

So its been proven through looking at the DNA of these kids? I mean, I understand there is terminology for every occurrence, but really, there needs to be some DNA verification to stop all this nonsense.

Besides, creating a term for the more evolved, is perpetuating racism and sounds like some sort of eugenics conspiracy.
If we find ourselves with memories of past lives or ESP or telekinesis for reals, we dont go searching for terms to label it, we know what it is and need no further explanation. Its the hoaxers and fad followers that are susceptible to labels.
In the indigo phenomenon its scary though, there are tons of FAD indigo's, and the non fad indigo's dont call themselves indigos at all, but I see these pools of kids that choose Indigo like Goth or Emo or Skater or Prep or Jock or Nerd or whatever. We are all humans, we all evolve, you would just think evolution would bring you beyond the need of labels rather than go back fifty years in creating another label witch further separates the mentality of the whole.

Indigo people, what was wrong with being considered rainbow family? why separate yourselves with color, aren't you here to help the lower beings out?

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
whoah, strange hair growth can make me indigo!? i used to have a single hair that grew out of my forehead. my friends in high school called it the unicorn hair. i started balding around 21 so it doesn't grow back anymore. but i think that means i have been thoroughly infused with indigo...ness...ism..osity.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
psychedeliack- well said..for that i star you

an0maly33- anything else i should know about your hair before we proceed?

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I think i may be indigo. I have about a million different interests. I can only think of seven right now.

-pizza
-duct tape
-ducks
- books on tape
-fishing
-using my indigo powers to sway people to my religous beliefs(which is the all mighty je-bush!)
-yogurt

If it's yellow it's mellow
if it's brown flush it down
if it's indigo get the camera phone.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
and i suppose this pair are indigo are they?

ie.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
i must be an anti- indigo.. i absolutely HATE the colour purple.
and yes, the movie "the colour purple" - hated that too!

i think im going to call my wife a "cyan child" coz she likes light blue colour.

my "cyan child" wife also has special abilities..

when the wife asks "im huungryyy, whats for dinner" she just knows i will reply "NFI" (no friggin idea)

when she farts (and boy! does she fart) the dog leaves the room before he gets blamed.

and she just knows when im going to tinker with one of my nitro powered radio control toys. (but that happens everyday anyway)

yep, she's a gifted cyan child alright!

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Seven slices of pizza? Is that all? Phoooey. Though liking duct tape speaks well of you, sir. If more people loved duct tape, and drank seven martini's at one time, the world would certainly be more cheerful, at least until the next morning, when you wake up hung over and taped to a tree in the front yard...I get grumpy when that happens...not that it ever did...

Indigo children...New Age speak for teenager with angst issues.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by seagull

Your in trouble when I come to see your sister....I'm bringing the Martini fixen's
Although I do suspect it will take more than 7 martini's to make you an indigo child...that's alright..we have all night to fill you with martini's

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Ooooooh, I can hardly wait...

I'm gonna see if my local pizza delivery can do a Indigo Child-style pizza...let's see, what should be on it?

Thick crust
Seven kinds of cheese
Seven sliced mushrooms
with seven different kinds of sausage...
delivered in a box sealed with seven pieces of duct tape.

Extra ingredients, of course, will cost, well..., extra.

On every second Tuesday after the New Moon, it'll be called the Crystalline Child-style and will come with crystallized pineapple at no extra charge. Unless of course, that Tuesday falls on a Wednesday, when we all know, of course, it's wrong to eat a Crystalline Pizza, so you'll just have to go with the ordinary Indigo-style.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Indigo child style Pizza! Oh yum....except for the mushrooms that is. You see, when I was 3 years old my big sister Cindy talked me into eating "7" toadstool

I guess you can imagine what happened next...Yep, my dear mother rushed me to ER and they pumped my stomach. I knew my sister was trying to kill, even way back when. There's all kind of incidents like that of my sister trying to kill me...and I've lived through all of them, so I have to be an indigo child.

I always pick off the mushrooms...I give them to my friends

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jensouth31

Pardon my excursion into seriousness on this thread.

Jeeze Jen, I had no idea. I'm so sorry.

So no mushrooms for you. I'll remember.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I'm not being serious...yes that really happened, but like I said...I can pick the fungus off the pizza....

I think my sister loves me now

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join