It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is what makes me an indigo child

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
This is what makes me an indigo child

1. Sometimes I'll think of some one and then look at my phone to check the time (or maybe something else subconsiously) and they'll call me.

2. I get the chills when the temerature changes. I can feel the slightest temperature changes.

3. This one time I ate seven slices of pizza.

4. I like ponies and duct tape.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Indigo Child is just a euphemism for weirdo kid

the thought that people believe that some of their kids are a special race of spiritually evolved entities is pathetic.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I was about to call you crazy but... you ate a FULL seven pieces of pizza right? even the crust?

I love duct tape, I'm definetally an indigo too!!

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I was going to start this same thread, how eerie. I must be special.

I would never eat 7 slices of pizza in one shot, U piggy-

Can I still be in the club? I really need to have a label in order to feel important in life. I mean, being a productive member of society and a good mother, sister, daughter just doesnt do it for me any more.

THis is all Dr Spock's fault, IMO

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
list some of your talents or weird occurances that occur weirdly and i'll send the indigo child requests to my panel of indigo child judges.

from there we will decide, as indigos, if you are fit to be an indigo child

don't be fooled by the 'child' either, the indigo children except all ages

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Roland Deschain

My toes are cold as i type this. I didn't notice they were cold until i read over your mention that you notice the slightest temperature changes.

I too have eaten several pieces of pizza in one sitting.

I put cayenne pepper on almost everything i eat.

I can communicate with animals. Namely my cat, and namely when i bang the spoon against her food dish to let her know it's time to eat. She responds immediately, as though she can read my mind. Or maybe i'm reading hers?

And perhaps the most obviously indicator that i may be an indigo child....

i feel my life has been without true meaning or depth, that i'm just going through the motions, that i'm getting lost in the shuffle of the daily grind and i want SO DESPERATELY to feel like i matter, somehow, to someone or something.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Once I passed wind and it sounded like the brass section of the London Philharmonic Orchestra. I must be very special.

I once ate 4 Burget King whoppers in 20 minutes. This was on a different day to the "Orchestral gas" incident.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by dave420
Once I passed wind and it sounded like the brass section of the London Philharmonic Orchestra. I must be very special.

Our leader has arrived!

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by kyyuulle

I think you lack a little understanding in the matter I'm afraid. But perhaps it's because the term has been totally mis-understood, then you get the whole star-child scenario tossed in there too.

It's real, trust me - it's just not what people are making it out to be, It's plain and simply the next step in evolution. At one stage, most people had the same blood type, as we changed and evolved we developed different blood. I.E - our DNA had changed. This "indigo kids" , when they infact are the real deal - are simply born with certain DNA codons enabled where non-indigo's would be disabled.

It's just like binary - everyone has the same stuff, it's just that some of us are born with it on, others off.

simple. - not spiritual.

J

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I was going to comment on the OP before I actually read the thread... excellent.

I also feel that a lot of this Crystal/Indigo Child stuff is sheer nonsense, elevated to lend importance to either individuals or to give parents a "Your child is superior to other children!" sort of idea.

I'm not going to discount that there may be rather special children being born, but much of the ridiculous nonsense that is attributed to being an "Indigo Child" really caters to the mildly retarded.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Would you like to join our Indigo Child softball team?

Saturday, we play against the Star Children.
Sunday, we play the Atlantean Crystal Channelers.
No, wait...sorry. Sunday we play the Light Warriors.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by dave420

The whole section? Yowza.....thou art special.

"Indigo Children" *snort* Give me a break......handy excuse for some parents to label their goofy, headstrong kids with a special tag.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Cyfre

I can communicate with animals.

Holy Cow...I too can communicate with animals...like telepathic stuff. Also, I can make a traffic light stay green until I get through it...Maybe I'm an indigo too?

I can't eat 7 pieces of pizza in one sitting, but I've maxed out at 4 pieces before when I was being a real piggy....I need to work on this to be truly evolved
I can drink 7 Martini's in one sitting...does that count?

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I can eat an entire chicken at one sitting......cooked of course. Otherwise the feathers are much too filling.

A dozen White Castles? Pffffftt.....child's play.

I always know what my dog is thinking......pretty simple actually, it's either "I gotta' poop", or "I wanna' eat".....

I'm unbelievably ticklish....in fact, I'm giggling right now.

Really, really hot showers actually give me the sensation of a chill....weird.

[edit on 19-3-2008 by MrPenny]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny

I'm unbelievably ticklish....in fact, I'm giggling right now.

I'm unbelievably ticklish too -giggle- It's mind over tickle...just remember that...Mind over tickle and you can control it

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Ok...

Animals: Love them, and they love me. I can be manipulated into a big, soppy cuddle machine by anything that is furry and has paws. Admitedly it got me thrown out of Dublin Zoo once...but that koala was asking to be squeezed!

Food: I eat nothing that casts a shadow.

Psychic Abilities: I can annoy my wife at great distances, usualy after we've left the pub. Actualy, she must be the bearer of mind-powers too. Sometimes she just looks at me when I'm thinking of beer. That look would take a goldfish's thirst away.

Miscelaneous Attributes: I salivate at the thought of housework. Mmmm...polish....
I have managed to identify forty six different types of smells whilst toileting (again, this is after leaving the pub).
I see the evil inherent in Civil Planning.
Slow internet infuriates me to the extent of psychotic rage.
The GI diet makes me poot.
Pooting makes my wife give me the look, and I know when she's going to.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
There's often various posts in threads that make me chuckle, but this one is in a league of its own!

Seriously, people you gotta stop postin these hilarious replies otherwise people at work are gonna start wondering why i'm giggling like a girl at my desk!!

As for being an indigo child, well i've flown to mauritius using just my mind. Well technically I was in an airbus but I like to think it was my willpower that was keeping it 35,000 feet up in the air.

Oh, and I correctly guessed my cat wanted some fish on sunday night. I definitely must be one...

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I'm fairly certain that many of these special children and adults are on Youtube and don't even realize it. I myself, personally prefer shrinkwrap over sticky old fashion duct tape. These come in small rolls about 6 inches wide. And yet......there's something oddly familiar about the sound shrinkwrap tones make that brings back those cloudy childhood abduction memories.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
priceless. i came in here to roll my eyes and see what mediocre criteria someone had come up with this time. i wasn't disappointed, but i was pleasantly surprised to find a farcical post. much thanks.

you know, macgyver liked duct tape. i think he's more qualified as an indigo child than anyone else here. i bet he likes pizza too - enough to eat EIGHT pieces in one sitting.

me? i love pizza. not sure if i've eaten 7 pieces in one sitting BUT i did eat 7 Jr roast beef sandwiches at arby's in one sitting when i was 10...does that count?

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
You Sir have harmed Indigos the world over.

Duct tape and free energy our our greatest secrets!

oops.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join