It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message from Mars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
As I break through the frequency net around this planet and head to Mars, I'm in search of inspiration to deal with the deep problems this planet faces. Intuitively I know that the key to solving the problems lies on Mars. Our destiny here on this planet is inextricably tied to Mars. In esoteric wisdom the Mars plane relates to will and to finding the inner power to overcome seemingly insurmountable obstacles. The actual planet Mars is the storehouse of Ancient knowledge, of our Galactic heritage and the secrets hidden there by our ancestors deep in antiquity. In the 40s and 50s there was a strong belief that aliens living on the planet Mars were visiting Earth. Much of what happened in those times was rooted in truth which was quickly covered up and ridiculed by the ruling powers of this planet. In more recent times secret projects from Earth have visited Mars defeating some of the ancient security systems hiding a vast storehouse of knowledge. They found technology beyond their wildest dreams and that technology was the key that enabled them to explore the galaxy. However there was much that they were unable to uncover and what they obtained was merely the tip of the iceberg.

These deeper levels of Mars are populated by guardians some of which are physical, some of which are spiritual and some of which are holographic. These areas can be accessed by portals or by projecting your mental body (spirit) there. And it is to this place I come seeking guidance about the state of affairs on Earth. What has bothered me most about what is happening on Earth is that I am aware that many, many people with amazing abilities who incarnated on Earth with a mission and destiny to fulfil are falling victim to the intense and incessant barrage of frequency manipulation and mind control. Some are aware of it and others are not. The ruling powers of this planet have mastered many exotic technologies that they use to manipulate the minds of the populations of this planet in every area of life. They are determined that the beautiful future envisioned for this planet never happens and with an iron will they insist that humanity remains enslaved and in chains.

So looking back at Earth from Mars is seen a great tragedy where the majority are blind and oblivious to the beautiful and magnificent world that is their heritage, their vast potential and taking their rightful place in a galaxy of great interstellar civilizations, spread out like diamonds among the stars.

One theme that persists when viewing Earth from this perspective is the great betrayal of the human race by their own leaders who have hoarded technology and knowledge that could transform the world beyond all belief. You see very clearly that the technology that does exists, exists only to benefit the rich and make them richer, to control the minds of the population and to trap people in an endless cycle that constantly reinforces the wealth and power of their rulers. The technology on Earth isn't so much primitive. It's more like it's been stuck in a loop to benefit those in power.

As I bask in the freedom of the aura of the planet Mars, where all the cosmic energies of this and other star systems flows freely, the feeling is an indescribable, exhilarating experience that if there was no frequency net on Earth would transform people overnight. And as I walk through the magnificent hallways deep inside Mars and access the wisdom and knowledge here I intuitively begin to get the message that Mars has for Earth and her inhabitants:

"The darkness that hunts you is great and it seeks to destroy all you are, all you love and all your hopes for the future. It would pillage and rob you of your great heritage among the stars. It seeks to pervert, humiliate and destroy your spirit. It does this by lulling you into a false sense of security and slowly eroding your will and your hope. But however difficult your task may be and however dark the night is on your planet do not make the mistake of losing hope. Do not give in to despair or your greatest enemy apathy. All the might of the dark technology that straddles your planet cannot defeat your spirit if you follow your destiny from your heart. For in the end it is the heart that will overcome all opposition and make the world anew.

Everything in your world is designed to prevent you from finding your purpose, your mission in life, to take you down a road that leads to nowhere. Don't wait for the sign that says "This road leads to nowhere", but create a new path for yourself and for your world. Do not wait for your current leaders, the perpetrators, to admit their heinous crimes. Do not wait for new leaders to come forward and change things. Do not look for help from the skies. But forge a way ahead yourself with the determination to cross the abyss like a path of intense light burning its way through darkness. The destiny of your planet when viewed from Mars is one of hope. In your future a great starfaring civilization will rise on your planet where your children will live in a world free from the shackles of tyranny and in harmony with the Universe. But there is a price to be paid for that world and it starts here and now.

What does that mean practically? It means you must discover what your mission is in this time and fulfil it. Out of the love, passion, ingenuity and determination of your soul you must find a way to fearlessly express your essential being. That may mean organizing others, it may mean training and using psychic abilities, it may be as simple as starting an original website. Whatever you do, you will be creating the future but it will be a future where the stars are reflected in the eyes of your children and they feel from the depths of their souls the freedom and joy their light brings."

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Welcome back flash! You have not been on here for a while.

I got a question though. If this is all true then why can't spiritual beings come to Earth and help us through this journey? We have traveled far into this tunnel in which we can not find the way back. We have lost all spiritual contact and we need help in order to establish our spiritual ways.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

The answer to your question is that there are already great spiritual intelligences that assist humanity on this planet. But there is only so much they can do. They can't do everything for us. Human beings have to claim their power and create their own destiny, otherwise we are will be like babies who have to have everything done for them by their mother. Humans have the will and intelligence to create a better future. The lesson we are learning is about taking responsibility for our destiny.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I did a piece about MARS awhile back.

"More bizarre symbology from the 9/11 pentagon attack"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You'll find him standing at the entrance to the capital building.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I see so if we damn ourselves will they do nothing to help us? Well thats a bummer, we are all so screwed!

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I think you can interpret flashstormic´ information in some ways, esoteric ,political whatever.

´´Humans have the will and intelligence to create a better future. The lesson we are learning is about taking responsibility for our destiny.´´

sounds familiar,´ human potential´, ´creativity´, ´love´ whatever.

´summer of love´..always the same.basically its true, most people know that.

flashstormic, my questions are

- what role plays Christ in your world
- is there a god as we imagine/know or is he ´just´one of some higher spirits of the world ?
what role play angels/archangels in your world?
- is the picture we have of our cosmic evolution right, or was it different ?
- was there Lemuria and Atlantis? when yes, when?

greets

top topics

join