It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can't believe anyone hasn't noticed this?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Wow it is amazing how quickly the hate religion and hate God groupies have tried to impail this thread on thier alter of lies.

OBL is an endtime "beast" but I do think the real endtime anti-christ will be the 12th mahdi who come from the well in Iran that akmadingdong has built a 4 lane freeway to...........

Perhaps OBL's "task" was to begin the events that will lead to the 12er coming forth..............In that as "destroyer" he began the events that will lead to wwIII, thus bring forth the 12er.........

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
John's Revelation is a midrashic prophecy. Osama Ben Laden is an ATS member drinking Whiskys among unvirgins eating peanuts on the beach of an above-top-secret-located US atoll.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rigel

John's Revelation is a midrashic prophecy.

Just to clear things up. Don't mix midrashic with Mithraistic. Midrash is a highly Jewish tradition. Midrash or midrashim (plural) means "study" or "studies", and is basically a term discribing what we call the oral Tannakh. It contains commentaries to the Old Testament, and can be divided into two, Law- and ritual commentaries (the Hallakah), and legends, myth and parables (the Haggadah).

As for the wherabouts of Bin Laden, I have no idea. He's probably hiding in a bunker somewhere.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join