It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are there any Aliens now reading at ATS?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
We always want to contact with Alien and some people said Aliens already in the Earth, cover up with human figure and living in our society.

So I was thinking why they dont show themself on the internet without their masks? and talk to us or maybe just take some clear videos to show in youtube. youtube has a famous Alien talk video but why the lighting always in dark?

I have been a local UFO fans convention. those talkers said: becoz if the aliens show up and they might frightened us so they still cover up themself and watch us...
they are trying to help us....huh?? help us for what? when?

So are you reading this message now?

[edit on 18-3-2008 by roisu]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by roisu

According to the USCIS I am, indeed, an alien. So, if you are seeking to make contact...Here I am.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
The op ment aliens from another planet. Who know if they are or not. They not going to tell you anyway.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennethmd
The op ment aliens from another planet. Who know if they are or not. They not going to tell you anyway.

Thanks I'm aware of what the OP meant. Just adding obviously subtle levity.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
If they are, then I want a tour of their ship. But I doubt it. They probably have better things to do than browse ATS, unfortunately. But who knows...

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
This is probably their favorite comedy site on the web. Sometimes it is mine too.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Who knows, maybe the creators of ATS are aliens and they just want to see what us common folk think of them.

Oh and if they are, I want to go for a ride in the space ship too!

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrAndy
This is probably their favorite comedy site on the web. Sometimes it is mine too.

ROFL
Even if an alien was reading this forum and posting on it, there's no way to prove it. Unless the IP address would be really weird, no numbers, nothing..but then again, it could also be 'goverement censored' address so there's really no way of proving it.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrAndy

Darn near choked on my lunch!
I have to agree with that sentiment.
And if representatives of extraterrestial races are reading these boards, then they must surely (assuming they can understand our humour), be in agreement, too.

There has to be, given the human propensity to overreact coupled with a certain type of desperate individual's need to be included in something cool, a virtual unmineable depth of comedic material available here.

At the risk of sounding like a complete skeptic (which I am not), how many threads have been seen lately with titles such as:

"I think I was nearly abducted!" or:
"The Galactic Government have channeled this message of love for ATS!" or:
"2012: The arrival of the Nasty Ones from Nebula 9!"

(Those are not real, btw. Though it wouldn't surprise me if they were...)

I hope that if ET is reading this (Hello if you are, btw! Loving your work!), then they are not painting us all with the same brush as the fringe element.
Somehow, I don't believe they would.
To survive on a foreign planet, a visitor would have to be able to blend in with the background perfectly, understand customs and mannerisms and be capable of comprehending potentially obscure concepts. No mean feat if you're moving to another country, another world would be a nightmare...

So, are they reading my post? Love to think so. How to prove it, though...

If you are, and if it's not too much trouble, leave a little message under a wiper on my windscreen on Sunday? I'm assuming you can gather as much information about any human individual as you want, so I don't need to tell you any make and model of my car. I'll be in the Graduate from 4pm onwards till 7ish.

Pop in for a drink, if you like!

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I have thought the same thing too, that EBE's might be hooking up to our Internet and observing us there too, if they indeed have the technology to travel here from other stars, then by logic they would also have no problem to hook up to the web, they would not need a permament connection and a ISP but could connect directly to a cable or a sattelite. Interesting idea OP.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
They probably got stuck with Charter cable and are still waiting for a service tech.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
This reminds me from Hollywood way of looking the world, when everybody speaks English, even the extraterrestrials...

I assume that they cant speak like we do at all, not even English. They have totally different fysiology, and communicating far better than ours. What I have understand they doesnt need any words to communicate... So why they even read one word, because they can listen your motions without them?

Movie "Independence Day" was the bottom line from Hollywood scripters. They didnt only speak or write english, but their ships used windows, and it was hacked by man, and that way whole attack was beaten...

I laugh loudly on the movie theatre for that!!! This is Threat is one of these jokes in thinking extra terrestrials...

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Breadfan

says the guy with an IP address of 63-8-27-53.xenu.net.ufo-nibiru.strn

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Lol Crakeur, too damned funny.

Most of the ALiens in my neck of the woods do lawn care now that the housing market has dropped off as much as it has here.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I have wondered a few times interacting with members if they indeed were aliens. Thats the truth.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
They probably got stuck with Charter cable and are still waiting for a service tech.

Being from Reno, where Charter eats everyone's money, I can certainly appreciate this statement...I feel bad for any ebe that uses moder human tech...Must be a head ache.

new topics

top topics

join