It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heather mills, what a gold-digger

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   

LONDON: Heather Mills walked away from her four-year marriage to Paul McCartney on Monday with a 24.3 million pound (US$48.6 million; €31 million) divorce settlement — an enormous sum, but a fifth of what she had sought and a fraction of the former Beatle's 400 million pound (US$800 million; €520 million) fortune.

a fifth of what she sort?

5x48,ooo,oo.oo = $240,000,000.00US

4 years, = 365x4 = 1460days

$240,000,000.00 / 1460days = $164,383.00 PER DAY

Thats $114.00 PER MINUTE

Is she

A. A wench
B. A Gold Digger.
C. A victim needing compensation?

Its absolutley disgusting that in a day of 'fair-balanced-law' a women can marry a man, hundreds of millions of dollars rich... be with him for four years and then hamstring him out of $50million of his OWN MONEY!

He got everything he wanted!" she cried. "No one wants to see me doing well!" As the treacherous incantation continued, her thin lips twitched and spooled, giving vent to the Geordie-accented fury that could not be placated by a £24 million payout, plus extras.

hello, ITS HIS MONEY! NOT YOURS, HIS. You didnt HELP him earn it, you helped him spend it. and your justification

'' I need to continue lving the life im not accustomed too ''

Good things happen to good people, and bad things happen to bad people.

$50,000,000.00 worth of Karma is going to suck heather.

Women often wonder why men are so suspicous, and force them to sign pre=nups etc etc.
People like heather do you NO JUSTICE

Its like Eddie Murphey said

'' HAAAAAAAAALFFFFFFFFFFF ''

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
McCartney has no one to blame but himself for not getting an airtight prenup.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Love can do strange things to a lonley man.
Even convince him, that '' yes, she does actually love me, not my money ''
but I agree, what a damn damn fool.

That doesnt excuse her.

Just because the bank doesnt lock the vault, doesnt mean a customer has legal right to take the money.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Wow, Sir Paul is left with only 750 million dollars. I think we should have a charity concert to help him out of his distress.

If this were some poor chap who was struggling to make ends meet, I might feel some sympathy.

He married her, It didn't work out. The ungodly rich have problems that the rest of us don't. He has to give her some money that he won't even miss.

Way to go Heather. Buy yourself a boy toy and put him up on one of those estates you have.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
c'mon wuppy

do the words

'deceny'
'integrity'
'respect'
'morals'

mean anything here?

How can she possibly justify charging this man $118 per minute of their relationship, simply because she has to live the life that she is now acustomed too?

BMW's, Penthouses, fancy wine.. etc etc

the child gets 35,000 pounds per year AS WELL, so this money isnt for the child.

She robbed him, if she keeps this money for her self, and splashed out on fur coats, meals out and fancy cars, she deserves nothing less then to lose the other leg, or be robbed / hoaxed out of all her money.

give half to a charity for battered women or something..

but this is nothing more than a case of gold digging at its finest.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

C,mon we all know she earned it..

All those songs she wrote..
All those years in the recording studio,Years in a tour bus...

Not to mention the flourishing career she would have been enjoying as an..ermm..you know,with the errrr...

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Wanna bet she:

1. Spends it quickly and is soon back in court asking for more?
2. Is seen wining and dining another rich man, but won't get married if it will affect her 'winnings'.
3. will continue 'whining' about the settlement even though it's over.
4. may do a 'tell-all' book filled with lurid, but unsubstantiated facts. This might just be threatened and never completed, b/c I think she fears what McCartney could tell about her.

Lowest of the low in this regard...imo.

2 cents.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Agit8dChop,

Really, tell us what you think of Heather Mills.

lol I had to say it.

She is a piece of work.

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
c'mon wuppy

do the words

'deceny'
'integrity'
'respect'
'morals'

mean anything here?

How can she possibly justify charging this man $118 per minute of their relationship, simply because she has to live the life that she is now acustomed too?

BMW's, Penthouses, fancy wine.. etc etc

the child gets 35,000 pounds per year AS WELL, so this money isnt for the child.

She robbed him, if she keeps this money for her self, and splashed out on fur coats, meals out and fancy cars, she deserves nothing less then to lose the other leg, or be robbed / hoaxed out of all her money.

give half to a charity for battered women or something..

but this is nothing more than a case of gold digging at its finest.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
It's not about Heather Mills, it's about their child. Nobody put a gun to Sir Paul's head and told him to knock her up. That kid has a right to that money, if not more, which I'm sure McCartney is taking care of as well.

Anyways, fifty million to that guy is laughable!

Peace

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
What is the difference between Heather Mills and The Northern Rock.?

One screws pensioners out of their savings. And the other one is a building society.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
She's a gold digger in my eyes.All of her whining just reinforces it.
Paul should have been smart enough to get a prenup.Heather is no Linda and never will be.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

prob have cost him less to get her Shot

seeing as she stared in Adult movies and was a page 3
where is all the money from that?

[edit on 19-3-2008 by bodrul]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Here's my prenuptial agreement: if we divorce, we will each get back all of our own crap (and money) . Sure, this would never work (or would it?) in the legal realm of things, as there are a lot of problems with this (such as what a couple would do with all the property they received after being married), but still, I think, this is a great advancement. This would make the world a better place (and it would probably lower the divorce rate) .

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
This is why I say screw marriage.

And you know what, if I do get married, it certainly isn't going to be a legally binding marriage. The marriage is my business, not my city's, not my state's, not my country's. Not anyone's but mine and hers.

If she can't deal with that, then that's tough. I'll find someone who can.

Perhaps I've finally unlocked the mystery of why I'm single...

new topics

top topics

join