It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Long, long, look at current situations.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I've been looking long and hard at the world lately, reading the news and watching the feeds, and i have a few speculations i would like to put past you wonderful gentlemen here, a possible conspiracy or two, if you will.

The Rothchild's and the Rockefellers.

I'll start with McCain. As per that article a few days ago, it now seems that he has the backing of the Rothchild banking family. Now, the simple idea is "The Rothchilds and the Rockefellers control America, so he will win." I wish to put forth an alternate explanation: The above families do NOT influence America and have not for decades. Between the 40's and the 70's, we saw the CIA and other military organizations gain more and more control within the government, to the point that MKULTRA passed almost unnoticed until the Rockefeller commission investigated the activities of the CIA and the FBI. Name familiar? Coincidence? Not if they were trying to halt the power that the CIA was gaining at that time.

This idea concludes that rather than McCain being a complete shoo-in now that he has the Rothchildes backing, he is instead the last-ditch attempt by them to wrest control back from the Military-industrial complex that has held it since the late 50's early 60's.

The Riechstag Amendments.

We have all seen the Bills passed in the past few years by Bush and his cronies, which when put together create a masterpiece plan to give absolute power over America to not one, but 3 people. The comparison to the Riechstag fire that gave Hitler his domination is staggering. The list is here, but be sure to add HR-1955 to that list: List of freedoms lost

Now, many have proposed the Bush would use these to become de-facto dictator for life. This is bull, plain and simple. The military would revolt, the people would revolt, it would end quickly. The answer, one thinks, is far more devious. Whomever wins the next election, most likely Obama for this to gain the necessary pity, will be assassinated, and a large amount of people will go with him. Whomever is his vice-president will then be acting president, and use these bills to gain the utter control that they allow for. We will see whether i am right on this within a year, but it seems highly efficient and simple. Watch who becomes vice-president, the president is just the figurehead.

HAARP Charging?

Now, most people up here in BC have probably heard by now that on May 16th, we are supposed to power off everything and "be green, save power". Ostensibly, it seems like a simple thing. Save the environment, right?

But what if there was a very large machine somewhere, that was going to need a very large amount of power, and they did not want a brown-out across the grid? Like, say, HARP? Now, HAARP is way the hell up in Alaska, yes, but BC has a ridiculous amount of power generation capability, if 40% of the population is taking part in this "Green day & Night" hullabaloo.

What with all the furor going on all around the world right now, how hard is it to wonder if the powers that be in the Government of the USA are going to try and make a last-ditch attempt to hang onto power a little bit longer? If HAARP is, as people have long surmised, a Mind-control, or mind-influencing weapon, this really is the last hour to use it. To keep a hold on a slipping power. Could Bushes letter to Putin recently be concerning, not disclosure, but the discharge of HAARP and perhaps a Russian counterpart?

Of course, if the economy crashes completely, all of the above will be completely pointless. In the end, i could just be insane. But it DOES seem to make some sort of uneasy sense, does it not?

[edit on 18-3-2008 by D.E.M.]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by D.E.M.

But what if there was a very large machine somewhere, that was going to need a very large amount of power, and they did not want a brown-out across the grid? Like, say, HARP? Now, HAARP is way the hell up in Alaska, yes, but BC has a ridiculous amount of power generation capability, if 40% of the population is taking part in this "Green day & Night" hullabaloo.

What with all the furor going on all around the world right now, how hard is it to wonder if the powers that be in the Government of the USA are going to try and make a last-ditch attempt to hang onto power a little bit longer? If HAARP is, as people have long surmised, a Mind-control, or mind-influencing weapon, this really is the last hour to use it. To keep a hold on a slipping power. Could Bushes letter to Putin recently be concerning, not disclosure, but the discharge of HAARP and perhaps a Russian counterpart?

[edit on 18-3-2008 by D.E.M.]

id re-think that one.

Lets say haarp did do that, and did need all that power. Have you ever heard of a weapon that could be disabled by the entire population having a cup of tea? Wouldn't even get past the drawing board.

If the mind control thing works, which i have issues if it does or not, its gonna be through the tv set, radio, possibly even cellular towers, or even the humble home wireless router.

Communications, over the hill radar, possibly even weather manipulation at a stretch.
I think haarp in alaska must be the tip of a huge iceberg.

Id love to know why the birds in this area are singing 24-7 now.

somethings afoot thats for sure

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Hmm, good point. I must admit that was the one with the thinnest amount of evidence to base itself upon, tis why i threw it in at the end. It seemed to click with the world situation at large, that something like that would be attempted.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2ciewan
If the mind control thing works, which i have issues if it does or not, its gonna be through the tv set, radio, possibly even cellular towers, or even the humble home wireless router.

Don't you think it's kind of odd how they are pushing everyone to buy a new digital tv by Feb 17th, 2009?

Odd how the governments' tax rebate, that they are sending to everyone, is enough to buy a new digital tv.

Odd how the government is advertising free government assitance coupons to cover the cost of an analog to digital converter box, for hardcore holdouts who don't want to spend money on a new digital tv.

www.dtv.gov...

What is so important about making sure as many people as possible have switched to digital tv's by Feb 17th, 2009?

It is a mandatory switch if you wish to continue watching tv. I bet as their target date approches we will see an increase in pressure being brought to bear upon the population to buy DTV's.

So lets say hypothetically they have figured out how to manipulate people using digital tv frequencies. All it would take is another catastrophic event on the order of 9/11 in order to make sure that the majority of the population is firmly planted in front of thier new digital capable tv. Then some sort of mass mind control, using haarp, would not be so far fetched.

[edit on 18-3-2008 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Imho the haarp project is connected to the chemtrail events going on now.The chemtrails embed microscopic metal particles in the upper atmosphere where they form a sort of screen. Haarp is designed to energize these particles forming a type of "force shield" to block the charged particles that are comming in from the galactic center.They are trying to block the acension process,pure and simple.

top topics

join