It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cities with ET/UFO activity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I have searched the skies over my area all my life. I have never, here, seen anything I can call a UFO. I have searched for news reports of such matters in the area, nothing still, nor have I ever heard anyone say they have seen such things in the area from personal discussions.

This got me to wondering. Is there a reason, other than size of a local population that influences sightings of ET/UFO. My area is 100k+

A couple of theories I had were:

1) UFO entering through a naturally occurring vortex in an area.

2) UFO coming from underwater/underground entrances

3) UFO coming from the future to study/sample from areas that exist in the future that they have some connection with then.

4) To study areas of interest such as government research facilities or military complexes

While I do believe a certain percentage of UFO are actually government test craft, for my theories, I assume most areas of high yield sightings are of non-governmental origins. What do you think of my theories? What others might you have?

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I have thought about this as well because I recently researched how many UFO's have been sighted in the area where I live.

It is obvious that the more populated the area, the more UFO sightings there will be because more eyes are to the sky. Also any area with an airfield is naturally going to get UFO sightings from people seeing "craft" they can't identify

If you havent already, check out the NUFORC database. I found some sightings from even my small town. However, they are just recorded cases and im sure a very large percentage of them are false or mistaken accounts.

As for your theories, my opinion would be closest to number three or four, but I have no evidence to back up that opinion

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Outside of the U.S.A, but still on the western hemisphere there are three cities that have outstanding UFO activity.

Mexico City, Mexico

Lima, Perú

Santiago, Chile

Search for those cities and the word OVNI (UFO in spanish) and you´ll get a ton of results on Youtube.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
wow, that website is interesting. there are way more than i thought we would have here in florida and even some right here in jacksonville and these were reported to be as recent as the first week in march.

maybe one of these days ill get lucky enough to see something but all i ever do see is shooting stars

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Some very good points wolf321. I'm going with samureyed on this. And unless they come out of the cornfields in Indiana, not going to see much here...oh, and unless they land on my front yard, I won't see them as we have been sun deprived for quite some time.

I too have bee sky watching all of my life and have not seen anything unusual at all, but I'm not looking too hard, the sky is full of beautiful things to see. If it happens it happens and if it doesn't, it doesn't. If I do happen to see what I believe to be an et craft, you bet I'll grab my camera, focus it, make sure the date stamp is on, find reference points, the proper lens, and get new batteries in it so that I can bring my fellow ats-er's a picture to be proud of......but crap, by the time I do that it will be gone.

Good luck and I hope you get the answers you are seeking.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I took a look at the NUFORC site and found that my area does not have a high report rate. I live in an area that geographically I don't see existing for much more than a millennium. It was this that made me consider the time travel option.

new topics

top topics

join