It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What ETs are on earth. Why? How many Races?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
Or, alternatively, they could be the same species but coming from different periods of time in their evolution (natural or artificial). They could all be variations of human beings, just coming from different times.

This could be true. Actually, it makes a lot of sense.
They "grays" have been known to have shiny, gray, scalely skin. Maybe humans grew skin that protects us from the sun over the years? Evolutionist tell us that humans are to have no more than three large fingers and toes in the future.
Who knows? Maybe all the ufos we see are just humans from the future, coming back to study us for their history class.

Here's a little something I found a while ago about different types of aliens. I'm not sure I believe it but it is an interesting read.
educate-yourself.org...

[edit on 19-3-2008 by bottle]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Once again, great information. Some believe that Life did originate from a Comet, or Asteriod that hit the earth. It's believable. Plus, that could have been a good reason why most scientists believe that we evolved from micro-organisms and bacteria.

Then again, others think that we're an experiment of an ET race. I would hope not.

Then theres always the original, an invisible being of ultimate power created us.

Great Theories.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Lets get back into the subject now. What ETs are on Earth? Anyone have some other information on what kinds of ETs there are on Earth? Or why they may be here?

Thanks for all your help and discussions so far.

<< 1   >>

join