It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What ETs are on earth. Why? How many Races?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
How many Extra-Terrastial races are on Earth? Why are they here? I want to see what the members of ATS knows, and if it is related to what I know.
What are there motives? Give evidence if you can. Everyone is right. We just have different point of views.

I geuss I'll start it off.

The Disclosure Project said around 57 or so.
www.youtube.com...
Heres a youtube Vid
www.youtube.com...

Anyone have any other ideas, thoughts, etc.
Thanks for your time!

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I watched the disclosure project today and after talking to my wife I had a thought. She was expressing that it doesn't seem to make sence to say 57 races, as in it was too many. I asked her if it made more sence that there only be 1? At this point, I decided that it makes no more sence to claim only 1 et aside from ourselves, then to say we are all alone. I dont know if its 57 or 186439 races but I am sure in the entire universe/multiverse it's alot!

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I would probably say that every single soul is important. Doesn't matter if theres one or one billion. We will have to wait and see what happens in the next few years. But if the Universe/Multi-verse is as big as it seems, I'm pretty sure theres Alot more life.

Anyways thanks for sharing.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Sounds like you and your wife will enjoy these videos as much as me. Michio Kaku is one of my favorite physicist's here on the planet.
www.youtube.com...
This one will get you started and then just continue to click on to the other ones available. These are priceless.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I seem to remember that the movie Fastwalkers--a pretty good movie, by the way--said that there were over 50 different alien races visiting us, but I might be wrong. It's been a year since I've seen it.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I've always noticed Dr. Michio Kaku. He has a great concept on things. I seem to think that his Theories are very reliable. He seems to have a grasp on things.
Thanks for the link!
I haven't seen that movie. I'm going to have to reshearch it.
Thanks.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Trams

Well....
I think you can not really make any qualified guesses on how many different alien species are visiting us.

They could all be one and same species, if you go on the abduction cases, they could have made themself look different than what they really do.

It could be any number of different species here.
But as we dont know for fact that they are here....

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Thats a very good point. But why would they change there image?
This raises more questions.
E.G.
If someone has been abducted and they said that they saw Grays,
could those ET have been hiding there real image?

This is a very interesting point of view.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Ok ....................WE KNOW, people die everyday, WE KNOW, every 5 secounds a baby could be born, , WE KNOW, when sleep its night, but the world is light, WE KNOW, dick cheney lies to the American people, WE KNOW, God/It/Her is un-explainable. Question is, do you believe in God let alone a mystery, you see when you say God you are speaking of a very mystery, confused? Be that way. You must find a truth from what you feel. We cant feel what you feel, let alone your frame of mind can we comprehend.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Sounds like you and your wife will enjoy these videos as much as me. Michio Kaku is one of my favorite physicist's here on the planet.
www.youtube.com...
This one will get you started and then just continue to click on to the other ones available. These are priceless.

lol let me rephrase. I believe completly, my wife is more like "maybe/maybe not" she teases me, and thinks she gonna come home one day and see me walking around the house with a tinfoil hat on. Which brings me to the point at how desensitized theories like this have become. You say you believe in aliens your preety ok, but you start actually looking into the subject and you must be a nut job..... funny funny funny

edit: thank sfor the link by the way. love hearing this guys speak. no talk of conspiricies or anything of that natue, just nice clean science and common sence. Almost makes the study of et sound...... normal

[edit on 19-3-2008 by Ogre14t]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Very interesting ItsFrickenAndrew, so what your saying is that the answer lies within? I like the statement you made, about what WE Know. God is a mystery and I only hope I can find the truth one day.

I'll have to agree Ogre14t. People say its okay to believe in ET, but when you start reshearching it, all hell brakes loose. But you must understand that it is must better than before this decade. Even if you believed in "Aliens" then they would think your a nutjob. So the world is ushering in the idea of other life in the Universe/Multi-Verse.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trams
Thats a very good point. But why would they change there image?
This raises more questions.
E.G.
If someone has been abducted and they said that they saw Grays,
could those ET have been hiding there real image?

This is a very interesting point of view.

Lets say you are going to do something that you know is forbidden or against a law....
If you could change your all about apareance to avoid being implicated for this, would you not do that?

Now i am not saying that they are shapeshifters or something, they could be very strong telepaths/empaths.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
what do you suppose will be considered scifi in 50 years?

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I geuss thats a good point Balez, also that I would probably bet that they do have some sort of higher level of communication such as telapathy.
Afterall there highly advanced, and can travel through space.

I don't think that we will have any Science Fiction in 50 Years. Just doesn't seem like it to me. Some things in the near future will be revealed and we will know. What exactly? I don't know.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Balez
They could all be one and same species, if you go on the abduction cases, they could have made themself look different than what they really do.

Or, alternatively, they could be the same species but coming from different periods of time in their evolution (natural or artificial). They could all be variations of human beings, just coming from different times.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I geuss thats a good point Balez, also that I would probably bet that they do have some sort of higher level of communication such as telapathy.

I don't think that we will have any Science Fiction in 50 Years. Just doesn't seem like it to me. Some things in the near future will be revealed and we will know. What exactly? I don't know.

I don't necessarily mean scifi in terms of television. i guess taboo would be a better word. 20 years ago you were a nut job if you believed in et, now its ok to believe in et ad science and mathmatics even support it to some degree, but you are considered a nut job if you reasherch et. What do you think it will take to be a "nutjob" in 50 years?

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Hah... haha..... wouldn't be so quick to say that, if I were you!

news.nationalgeographic.com...
technology.newscientist.com...
www.linuxinsider.com...
www.seedmagazine.com... (didn't read the whole thing here.... it's pretty long! I might read it later though!)
dsc.discovery.com...
gizmodo.com...
gizmodo.com...

I could probably find some more stuff if I looked hard enough. I hope you didn't already know about all this stuff. Also, the "telepathic" phone call kinda proves how aliens could communicate telepathically.... even if it's not necessarily an ability they have naturally.

EDIT: Sorry... I misunderstood what you said. But I guess my post kinda proves you right, actually. But I'm sure people with amazing imaginations will still be able to come up with stuff for science fiction.

[edit on 19-3-2008 by GrayFox]

[edit on 19-3-2008 by GrayFox]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

Good point Nohup, i forgot about that one....
Could be because i think that time travell is totally out of the question though

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Well basically I was talking about the same thing, we will probably make contact with ET before 50 years. Science Fiction will always be around ina sense as long as we are capable of thinking. For example, we can have a Space Craft that can go as fast as the Speed of Light one day in the future. Then someone talks about a new Space Craft that can travel through Dimensions/Wormholes.

Anyway, the Idea of Aliens being from different time dimensions is a pretty good explanation for there being different types of ET. But somehow it doesn't add up to me. There are Human ET, Grays, Reptillians, and even more! So there all just one species from a different point of time? Another interesting Point of View. Good Brainstorming.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I was recently watching a discovery channel show about the origion of life. I don't remember the doctors name but he suggests that life actually started on a comet. In a 1 celled lifeform sence. and the commet dust rained this life form into our atmosphere seeding our planet. Now, assuming that is true, it makes sence to me to only have 3-5 different "types" of et. Furthermore it would make sence in the claimes that many of the et's look just like us. If 4-10 comets were able to accomplish this same feat and fly by seeding what ever they passed, then anything habitable could have grown the exact (with the exceptions of evolution based on evironment) same species.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join