It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are women are bad news?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by meremortal

Wellllllllllllll "What do you want to know?"

~Ducky~

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

I'm sorry for offending you. I won't reply to any of your posts again. Best wishes. ColdWater

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
i want to know >>

what do you think of mary magdelene?

do you in your heart respect prostitutes?

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColdWater
reply to post by AccessDenied

I'm sorry for offending you. I won't reply to any of your posts again. Best wishes. ColdWater

Apology accepted.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by meremortal

From my understanding in the long last while....I never saw MARY MAGDELENE as a prostitute.

~Ducky~

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Whoa dude! Whoa whoa whoa!

Prostitution is nasty business. You got to think of how the women that fall into this job feel about it. I have talked to a few prostitutes in my day, (no I haven't rented the services of one)

Most of these poor women fell into this life in order to support a drug habit or some other addiction. Most of them if you get to talk to you honestly will tell you that a bit of them die a little inside with every "John" they are with.

Each and every time these girls sell their bodies to some dude the little girl that lives inside them is just crushed.

I am sure that there are some of them that actually like what they do. The girls that are working in a Brothel for instance. They make a lot of money. The working environment is by far better they are protected and have quality health care insurance. (This of course is at high end brothels in Vegas)

But do men need them? Well having never been with a prostitute Ill have to say no. Is it a profession that will never go away? Yep you betcha, the oldest profession will never disappear.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
The main problem I have with this thread is that the title says Women but the content talks about Prostitutes. It seems you have associated all women as being whores. And I'm not even going to worry about the other 1,000 reasons why this thread made me want to

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Sorry AshleyD but that is the topic being discussed in this thread

Originally posted by meremortal
from mary magdelene to salome

do you think prostitutes do a good job like they have always done?

From the original post. We are talking about prostitutes. Yes its a dirty job but someone has to talk about streetwalkers.

And by all means I know that not all women are whores. :shk:

[edit on 3/19/2008 by whatukno]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Am I losing my mind? That is exactly what I just said. The title (of the thread) talks about 'Women.' The content (in the original post) is talking about 'prostitutes.'

So, yes. My oversensitive Neo-Feminazi self is seeing this thread as saying women are whores.

I'm sure the O.P. didn't mean it like that but that is exactly what is being implied.

EDIT TO ADD: I see what might have happened. You might have thought I was replying to what you had said since my comment came right after yours and I didn't use the 'reply to' feature to show I was referring to the O.P.

[edit on 3/19/2008 by AshleyD]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Wow,

You women are getting a bit of a hammering at the moment what with this thread and jedi's amazing rant about single women. :shk:

All I know is that you are fantastic beings and life would be much duller without you, however, I am having a very, very difficult time understanding you, (or maybe just one in particular!), at the moment.

On thread:
All women are not whores.
Not all women are bad news.

And yes, the Title of this thread is slightly mis-leading.

[edit on 19/3/08 by Freeborn]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Thank God there is still a gentleman out there in cyberspace. Funny you mention Jedi's thread. I came this --->[-]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Charm, allure, mystique, elegance.
All wonderful attributes.
And I am sure Ash that you are the epitome of all.

Unfortunately, one in particular is balancing all of those attributes with trying her best to completely confuse me with conflicting messages.

Still, enough of my woes.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Sorry sorry, I think that the title is a bit off. It should read "Are prostitutes bad news". That would make it more clear. I think that someone just wasn't thinking about the obvious separation between street walkers and a normal everyday Jane.

My personal opinion about women shouldn't be included here. But as for the subject matter of the OP prostitutes have a rough life and a rough job.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Sorry, wait, ATS is a tabloid now? When did this happen? Why is this happen? Why is there a sudden series of pissing matches?

If you really think men need prostitudes, then I strongy suggest you back away from the forum, and take a long, hard look at yourself.

[edit on 19/3/2008 by C0bzz]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by meremortal
from mary magdelene to salome

do you think prostitutes do a good job like they have always done?

en.wikipedia.org...

lets face it society seems to need them

but they are someone's sister, someone's ,mother,daughter,aunty,neice

but men need them,

so its men that are the bad news ?

its a rotten job but someone has to do it!

and there are girls/women out there that do , do it!

most men say that they dont go there or pay for sex,

but they do,

they are in denial

yes man is a polygamous animal

but if a man is caught out he says>>

"it meant nothing to me!"

why are women slags/sluts and men are studs?

one thing i can never comprehend!

I`m a man, I`m not married, yet I`ve never needed a prostitute. Think about it, "paying for it" only goes to show your incapability to get some.

Why would you pay for something that needs no payment?

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

I am sure that there are some of them that actually like what they do. The girls that are working in a Brothel for instance. They make a lot of money. The working environment is by far better they are protected and have quality health care insurance. (This of course is at high end brothels in Vegas)

There are no high end brothels in Las Vegas and prostitution is illegal there. The brothels are in Nye County Nevada in Crystal and Pahrump.
I don't know about high quality insurance, however the girls have health checks on a weekly basis, as required by the brothels. The brothels do have their own security. I've never heard any news where a girl is forced to work in one, against her own will. I'm not condoning the ranches, but they are regulated.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join