It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rolling Rock ad is pale green horse of death??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Ahh... conspiracy at its finest!

Ya gotta love this place.

This post references a threat from early this morning at:

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

I found the symbolism all very interesting regarding the Rolling Rock promotion allegedly aiming to put an image of a "Pale Green Horse" logo on the moon with a powerful laser on March 21 (Good Friday).

You can learn about that here:

[link to www.freerepublic.com]

And at the Rolling Rock site:

[link to www.moonvertising.com]

Now... check this out:

“And when the Lamb broke the fourth seal, I heard the fourth living being say, ‘Come!’ And I looked up and saw a horse whose color was pale green like a corpse. And Death was the name of its rider, who was followed around by the grave. They were given authority over one-fourth of the earth, to kill with the sword and famine and disease and wild animals.” Revelation 6:7-8 (NLT)

So...

We've got Rolling Rock putting a "pale green horse" on the moon.

You've gotta "look up" to see that, "And I looked up and saw..." (the moon with a Rolling Rock logo... OMG! It's the end of the world!)

The Rolling Rock signifies the stone being rolled away from the tomb... the resurrection of the Christ.

This is also Easter, which has pagan roots (Eostre):
[link to www.religioustolerance.org]

What date is Rolling Rock putting their "Pale Horse" on the moon?

March 21, 2008: Good Friday... (day after the spring equinox)

"On this day Christians commemorate the passion, or suffering, and death on the cross of the Lord, Jesus Christ."

But, actually...

"The Chaldeans offered cakes to Ishtar (the goddess of fertility, love and war) on the equivalent of the day we know as Good Friday. When the established church wanted to appease the paganistic people in order to "convert" them to Christianity, they moved the dates accordingly. Jesus actually died on the day of Preparation of Passover Week, which that year occurred on Wednesday (John 19:14, 31-42)."

"Cakes bearing a cross-like symbol representing the pair of cow-horns on the moon goddess, Isis, were offered by ancient

Egyptians. The cakes which Greeks offered to Astarte and other divinities were called bous or boun, from which the word "bun" is derived. The Babylonians/Chaldeans offered similar cakes to the "Queen of Heaven." Fires were lit on top of mountains and had to be kindled from new fire, drawn from wood by friction. The fire was then used to bake cakes in sacrifice to Semiramis, the "Queen of Heaven." This practice, along with burning incense, was used in conjunction with baking the cakes and is mentioned specifically in the Bible (1 Kings 11:8; 2 Kings 17:7-16; 2 Kings 18:4; 2 Kings 23:4-15; Isaiah 17:8; Isaiah 27:9; Ezekiel 8:7-12; Jeremiah 7:16-19; Jeremiah 44:19, 25). In addition to the cross imprinted on these cakes representing the horns of the goddess, it also sometimes represented the four seasons or four phases of the moon. Cakes were also offered to or eaten in honor of Apollo, Diana, Hecate, and the moon (also Diana's symbol)."
[link to www.bright.net]

Hey... beer, bread, buns... what's the difference? It's all just another "wheat" offering to the goddess.

Easter, the "resurrection" is one week after March 21 on March 28.

Who owns Rolling Rock?

Anheuser-Busch (whose anagrams humorously include, "Rehabs Eunuchs", "Such Hen Abuser", and my favorite, "Shun Such A Beer")
[link to wordsmith.org]

"Anheuser-Busch acquired the Rolling Rock brand in 2006. Rolling Rock is a light-bodied lager with a rich malt character that lends to its distinctive taste and subtle hop character."
[link to www.anheuser-busch.com]

Who is the "rider" named "Death"?

Is this "rider" the man who owes his fortune to Anheuser-Busch, owner of Rolling Rock?

And is this the same man running for President of the country that may very well be "given authority over one-fourth of the earth"... via the upcoming North American Union, perhaps?

And, is this the same man who certainly looks like he's being "followed around by the grave" (cancer)?

Could this be... John Sidney McCain III?

"Arizona Sen. John McCain tells Newsweek that last summer, even though he was a bit scared after he learned that his skin cancer had spread and was malignant melanoma, "I really spent my time trying to keep Cindy [his wife] and the kids calm about it. I'm a little bit of a fatalist, given that my life has been full of narrow escapes. But I didn't want to let it show."
[link to www.azcentral.com]

Let's read that line again:

"...given that my life has been full of narrow escapes."

Doesn't that sound like someone who has been "followed around by the grave"?
[link to www.riskworld.com]

Is his name "Death"?

Let's look at his last name: "McCain"

"'Mc' is an Irish prefix for 'son of'." "...think about it--his name means 'Son of Cain'. CAIN! The Originator of Murder in the Bible! The very one who committed the first recorded murder, and that's who the person who could be a Presidential nominee is named after! SON OF MURDER!!!!"
[link to www.dailykos.com]

What might you call the "son of Cain"?

Some might call such a son... "DEATH."

So, is McCain "The Rider", named "Death", on the "Pale Green Horse" (projected onto the moon by Rolling Rock of (Anheuser-Busch), who is "followed around by the grave," and who may very well become leader of the country that would likely have "authority over one-fourth of the earth"... and that may very well "kill with the sword and famine and disease and wild animals"?

Hmm... so whadda ya think? Just a bunch of malarky just in time for St. Paddy's Day?

Or do you think there might just be something to all the symbolism of putting a pale green horse on the moon on Good Friday?

Keep in mind, also, that Rolling Rock has the number "33" mysteriously printed on every bottle, and as someone pointed out, Latrobe, the name of the brewery where Rolling Rock was initially made, was a 32nd degree Mason and one of the U.S. Capitol's principle architects:

[link to www.scottishrite.org]

Oh, and they've just come out with the new "Rock Red" beer with a Red Horse as the logo, so they've got that horseman covered, too

Here's their ad about their attempting to put their logo on the moon:

I think this deserves a pin

Please add more information to this if you see further connections and symbolism. Thanks!

Mod edit: All caps. Peace

[edit on 19-3-2008 by Dr Love]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chicagofreedomfighter
Hmm... so whadda ya think? Just a bunch of malarky just in time for St. Paddy's Day?

Or do you think there might just be something to all the symbolism of putting a pale green horse on the moon on Good Friday?

A bunch of malarky. If you read the moonvertizing website, it is obviously tongue-in-cheek, and in the same satirical-vein as a lot of beer commercials as of late.

Bad Astronomy has more...

Realistically, it’s not possible to do what they want to do. The Moon is a quarter million miles away, and lasers spread. Even tightly focused beams will spread out hugely by that distance. That means the power gets spread out, so the laser is pretty dim by the time it gets to the Moon.

And, duh of duhs, they say they are doing this during the full Moon, when the surface of the Moon is lit up by the Sun! The best time to do this would be around first quarter, when the Moon is half dark, and up during the early evening. That way the surface is dark and provides contrast, and more people will be around to see it.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Even if it is a joke... Think of how much you could make by sending a satellite up to circle the moon and shoot advertisements onto it. Just a $40,000,000 investment and a small chance of utter and complete failure...

*edit spellingz

[edit on 19-3-2008 by beaverg]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Yes, Im sure that God Almighty sent corporate sponsored commercials back in time to John, so that he could write Revelations.....

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Besides, none of your [links] are hyperlinks.

And though it's an interesting theory, if anyone devises a way to actually project an advertisement on the moon, I hope the company gets swallowed up in the pits of Hell.

If there is such a thing.

Or at least boycotted into insolvency.

Whatever the moon may be, what it should not ever be is some irresponsible entity's billboard.

[edit on 19-3-2008 by goosdawg]

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
We must start with the premise that Organized Religion is the First Horseman to the Apocalypse. It has worked to separate man from his intimatre relationship with that which created Us (god or nature) they have laced themselves as Gate Keepers for millenia.
Who or Waht would be considered the 'Devil' in their eyes..Taht which invalidates their claim to superiority. Perhaps the Messiah they bow to is not a Savior of Man but the Ultimate Enslaver. What if the Evil is the enlightenment to the Fraud they have been peddling (snake oil dealers). Would that not be considered Apocalyptic to their existence, their Elite Status and the 'middle management ' to the Divine?
As far as I'm concerned the Four Horseman have come to fuittion through Hierarchial Religions, Oppressive Gov'ts, Slave Holding Inc's and mind numbing Media. they are already here and have been stroming the village for decades. We have one Rider left - Our champion, who lives within all of US- Ethics and his mount Morals- using the Reins of Intellect and compassion to steer his way. In comparison this Rider is elusive and not tied to any man made entity - He is to be feared by the Four- for he can never be captured nor truely destroyed, fro he lives within each of US- Our Soul Our Spirit. He rides within me everyday through my words and actions. have you taken your Sted out for a Ride today?

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Chicagofreedomfighter

The Rolling Rock advertising idea does seem to be a bit tongue-in-cheek. The 'moonvertising' video does not play for me..... is it just a joke ? Anyone able to actually see it??

That aside.....you made my skin crawl with the part about McCain!! I had not realized that his name meant 'the son of Cain'!! That is rather creepy...

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by frayed1
reply to post by Chicagofreedomfighter

That aside.....you made my skin crawl with the part about McCain!! I had not realized that his name meant 'the son of Cain'!! That is rather creepy...

His name does mean Son of Cain in Gaelic..

Mc in Irish or actually almost every Gaelic language.. anyways..

O' as in O'brien means Of.. as in "From Brian" which typically means hes from a person named Brien, kinda like Son of but different.. in Irish Bheron Law, unlike English women had many rights, this could be a reason for some prefering Of such and such and not Son of such and such.. as last names where not taken until England invaded Ireland. It can also mean from a specific location, as in O'Kerry would mean from the County Kerry, kinda like French and Italian De, as in DeVinci means From Vinci.. literally meaning Leonardo came from the town of Vinci..

Another adopted Irish way of saying this is Fitz.. as in Fitzpatrick.. meaning Son of Patrick .. although its not very Irish, I believe it is actually Flemish .. or Norman .. pretty sure Flemish though.. anyways, they came to Ireland when England did, so they have been there long enough I would say to be an Irish name..

Many countries and peoples do this.. in English our last names come form our paternal side.. for instance, in old English I am Steve Son of William.. because that is my fathers first name.. but when we started just taking one name from our paternal side, we kept the name through generations, resulting in one word simplifications of the word.

Some countries still use this obvious method, Iceland for example still does.. I would be Steve Williamson and my sisters Williamsdaughter .. and the last name changes with every generation.

Yes, this is where names with Son on the end some from.. Williamson for example is a popular one and means Son of William.

Anyways, since you found Mc so interesting, thought I would share that..

I wish I could give better examples from all over the world, but my history studies are limited to northern Europe.. mostly Irish.

Which is good because I can tell you no Irish family would spell Cain like that.. in fact, it does not sound Irish at all.. if anything, its Cornish or Welsh, but not Irish..

And it would have been spelled Cahan, O'Cahan most likely or if with a K it coulda been Keann or O'Keann

McCain was probably added when peoples of the family changed their name when they came to America.. because American's have a tendency to change their names when they immigrate .. because we are weird like that I guess..

But anyways.. Cain is not a Gaelic spelling.. Cahan is how you would spell it in Irish and it sounds the same (Gaelic spelling is a joke no one caught on to... nothing makes sense, and nothing follows the sounds they should make.. )

So the next most likely happening is that a man with the last name Cain being English Cain married an Irish woman with the last name Mc something or other and the family combined the name..

Who knows.

By the way, the founder of Rolling Rock was not in the Scottish Rite (or masonry for all I know) and was European.. where the Scottish Rite is not big, if it even exist there at all.. its an American thing I believe .. so that rules out the 33.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Thanks, Rockpunk! The history of the names we bear today is quite fascinating!

I didn't actually mean that I didn't understand about the Mc meaning 'son of', ( my grandmother was an Anderson....ie son of Ander) But that I'd just not 'realized' the implication of him being 'the son of Cain'. ( especially when the spelling is a match to the Biblical Cain, rather than a true Irish or Gaelic spelling!)

Still, I do appreciate the response!!

[edit on 20-3-2008 by frayed1]

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Well many names in Irish or any Gaelic langauge end up being "Anglicized" which means it was converted from its true meaning and spelling.. many towns in Ireland are converting back to the "Gaelic" spellings after the English anglicized them.. they are also trying to make all street signs Irish.. which will easily confuse anyone who does not speak the language because there is no possible way to pronounce Gaelic without taking an actual course on the language..

But Cain with a Mc in front of it to me anyways would imply that it is an anglicized form of Cahan which is probably more Welsh then Irish .. probably where the family originates.

its "biblical" meaning is only viable if there is written documentation that says "I took this name after the first murderer in the Bible" .. other wise its just a name, probably a name that lost its meaning when it was Anglicized..

By the way, in Welsh,

Cahan would mean "clear water" or "clear spring". So instead of "Son of Murderer" perhaps its "Son of Clear Water"
(many Irish names anglicized turn into geographic locations like various fords, oak trees and the likes..)

Isn't history fun?

top topics

join