It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Federal Reserve Is Destroying America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   

The Federal Reserve Is Destroying America

www.blacklistednews.com

With all this going on it is amazing to see characters like George W. Bush and Henry Paulson state that the economy is doing just fine and not to worry about what’s happening. White House Press Secretary Dana Perino also stated at a recent press conference that she is not allowed to talk about the value of the U.S. Dollar and that all questions pertaining to the U.S. Dollar needs to be directed towards the U.S. Treasury. Of course Paulson the U.S. Treasury Secretary has absolutely no control over the value of the U.S. Dollar because that responsibility lies with the Federal Reserve since they set interest rates and fix the value of the currency. Amazingly when Ben Bernanke the head of the Federal Reserve testified in front of Congress, he directed any questions about the value of the U.S. Dollar to the U.S. Treasury despite the fact that he controls the value of money through their policies. This is absurd. They treat us like we are a bunch of idiots, and this is an obvious attempt by the establishment not to talk about the collapsing currency which is one of the biggest issues of the day right now.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Sounds like Bush is startng his no one talks stone walling again. And when he starts that we all should know to be scared of whats next.

www.blacklistednews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
The old "turn a blind eye" method. The Elite definitely use that technique when they are under extreme scrutiny. Or to marginalize it.

Perhaps "their" grand vision is collapsing before their eyes, and by convincing the public that they are indeed in good hands, this problem will cease to exist. Well folks, IT WON'T.

The downfall of this nation's currency has been debated for years now, and it's finally coming to fruition. I'm guessing the Elite don't want to believe it? How will they bail out on this one? Print more money? That's a good laugh!

The Federal Reserve is a monster that needs to be abolished and all the debt (interest) we owe should just be outright terminated. It's the only way to fully address the problem at hand. It's an archaic system that has served it's purpose in destroying America from within, and needs to be done away with. Back to the gold standard maybe? Now, accomplishing that is another question...

Remember, you can't have an expansion of an empire and expect it to last forever....

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
if bringing the economy to its knee's is part of their plan, its a timely process.
They cannot be seen as doing it deliberatley, so answering questions like

'' what is the current status on this ''

'' what are you doing about this ''

will give away the idea, that they are allowing it to happen.

so, they stay quiet while it occurs, for deniability

'' I dont think anyone knew just how bad the situation was until it was to late, lets focus on fixing the problem, not how the problem occured, I propose.........'' G.W Bush 2008 economic Meltdown.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Sorry . . . but this is utter bull corn. I just now grasped what the Federal Reserve is, did, and does. I just found out what a dollar is (a weight in gold and silver) and how the FR is screwing things up. That just pisses me off. Is there anything that we can do?

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
This link below discribes what they do to a currency and how they control the SUPPLY of money. I hope this helps. truthpages.net... Its tells of international bakers control of not just our money but everyones.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

I don't know for sure if this is all part of the Elite's grand scheme, but I do know that they tend to either marginalize or completely avoid questioning when it deals with their mishandling (or an appearance of mishandling) on subjects that concern the public.

What I do know is that the Federal Reserve is a criminal organization that was purposely established to oversee the traffic of money in America.

I equate it like this: Imagine you're building a house. Now, imagine you don't completely screw a ceiling fixture all the way, and you know it will eventually fall down, potentially hurting someone. Since it doesn't affect you immediately, you pay it no mind, but you KNOW it is eventually going to fall. The Federal Reserve I believe was set up this way, and it was only a matter of time before it came crashing down. It can't sustain itself.

[edit on 18-3-2008 by douglas2k4]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
www.fdrs.org...
I think this site is interesting it talks about the history of the Federal Reserve and the people who created it and who controls it.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by xxpigxx

Actually, it's no longer related to gold and silver in any way, shape, or form. It's now a piece of what we call fiat money, which in turn is representative of a portion of credit equal to the amount printed on the bill of tender.

Basically, it's all imaginary anyway....

Such is life. "I think, therefore I am." - Rene DesCartes

TheBorg

top topics

join