It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Threats from Dakota County against my Free Speech

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I am not sure where to post this or if anyone in this forum in interested in how our goverment, courts and law enforcement treat American Citizens, particularly "Men" and in this case a fool like myself who married one of these Green Card Sweethearts.

I am not going to do anything but paste the email this "Gentleman" sent to a Marriage Fraud Forum I also belong to:

seansevah.blogspot.com...
Threats from Dakota County against my Free Speech

They took my home, my car, my personal property and now they wan't me to shut up.

I'm on unsupervised probation for petty disorderly conduct for not leaving my home under duress with false accusations. I should have left my home when the storm troopers (Eagan, Minnesota Police Department) asked for me to leave. The charge is expungable and I'm working on that. It's a game and the residency seeker admitted she punched me and that I did not hit her back which is why I wasn't found guilty of domestic assault. She only came forward with the truth after getting caught lying about her academic credentials under oath.

The incident that resulted in my arrest happened 2 years after my wife had been in country ( June 2005 to May 2007 ) and her immediate family came to participate in the fast track residency plan through VAWA. Without an attorney, I was cleared of the false Domestic Abuse / Assault charge. Her family even traveled to the U.S. again from Guatemala 5 months later to serve as witnesses against me to help ensure their families immigration plans didn't fall through. If I could have afforded an attorney, I could have been cleared of the disorderly conduct as well. The residency seeker intentionally cleaned out the joint bank account to prevent a proper defense against her immigration motivated accusations. I don't think the residency seeker will receive her Greencard as immigration knows this scam already which is probably why her work VISA was rescinded.

The Eagan, Minnesota Police department threatened to arrest me again for disorderly conduct after I called them to enforce the law in regards to the residency seeker driving my car without a license or insurance. I was calm, collective and even relaxing on a picnic bench outside the police station, but an officer threatened to arrest me for public disturbance for being persistent. Sgt. Mason was reasonable and understanding this time, but his female partner kept threatening arrest and putting her hands on her handcuffs telling me to shut up or I would be going to jail again. She backed off her unwarranted arrest threat when I pointed out my witness in the parking lot. Thinking back, I should have let them arrest me and followed up with a Civil case with ACLU backing. So here is my second chance to have my civil rights blatantly violated. Go ahead and arrest me for writing as it will only fuel my desire to publicize what happened and what's wrong with the system.

Anyway...

Mod Note: Excessive Quoting – Please Review This Link

Mod Note: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 18-3-2008 by Jbird]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajKarma

Continued...

No, sorry ,

The point is there is NO REASON to ever quote more than 3 paragraphs.
It's not Kosher and it's simply wasting webspace since it's already online at another site...Springer

seansevah.blogspot.com...

[edit on 18-3-2008 by Jbird]

new topics

join