It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird light in webcam pic last night-Houston, TX

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Hi everybody,
I was checking the weather for my mom last night, (who lives in Houston, Texas), anyway the webcam I was looking at was on wunderground.com.
And I stumbled across this frame:

It was a clear night and there were no storms, although it was windy. So I don't know what that light could be. I am pretty sure it is not an aircraft as this shot was taken instantly. What do you all think? I thought it was weird myself, but it is probably nothing. I am sure someone will debunk this right away, but I thought it would be good for an expert to take a look.

No this is not a hoax either...

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
well there is a strong lightsource on the ground further away, maybe a sporting event or party or something and its causing a lens flare which is what it looks like to me. Nothing stands out as unusual here

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by atsguy_106
well there is a strong lightsource on the ground further away, maybe a sporting event or party or something and its causing a lens flare which is what it looks like to me. Nothing stands out as unusual here

My thoughts exactly. It's probably just an artifact created by the brighter source farther away.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by wrangell76

Well, I'm not usually in the debunking business, but I have to agree with atsguy_106. My first impression is that it is indeed lens flare. But I have no photographic expertise to back it up.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Lens flare...

Thanks for the picture and the post

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
i saw the same light myself with my own eyes... it was no aircraft. i was driving home and i thought at first it was a star, or a planet but as i kept looking it change color and there was this big orbit around it and it disappear.........
post by wrangell76

top topics

join