It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About the Tibet situation. And yes, I am born Chinese.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by wwssii
i just cant help teasing you.

Uh oh, looks like somebody has a crush.

Let's refer back to wiki for a moment....

"As soon as an opposition-minded liberal arrives on a forum, expressing a position that makes them a clear "ideological enemy”, he is immediately cornered and subjected to “active measures” by the unified web-brigade. Without provocation, the opponent is piled on with abuse or vicious “arguments” of the sort that the average person cannot adequately react to. As a result, the liberal either answers sharply, causing a scandal and getting himself labeled a “boor” by the rest of the brigade, or else he starts to make arguments against the obvious absurdities, to which his opponents pay no attention, but simply ridicule him and put forth other similar arguments."
en.wikipedia.org...

Ah yes, that's the stuff.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I think this whole Tibet thing is related to Taiwan, it distracts Beijing from the elections. This new president said that he will establish "close ties with China", but a few weeks ago he cursed at politicians in Beijing.

Sigh, America has a bigger fist, China really can't do much about it.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by die_another_day

Americas fist is not what china has to worry about, president bush is not going to do anything about the genocide in Tibet or Sudan, the citizens of the world are, the ones paying attention anyway.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Yeah, but all those carrier mobilizations. I mean they put 3 carriers in Taiwan. Citizens really can't do much except for blogging and posting on sites like ATS.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by die_another_day

The article I linked for you speaks of two carriers. What should America and the world think about the PRC's statements and hostile posturing when it comes to Taiwan?

www.reuters.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join