It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A UFO cold case

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

A UFO cold case

www.latimes.com

Where's that power pole? And the guy who said he photographed a flying saucer above it? Two down-to-earth private eyes want to know.
______

Before calling Davis, the Open Minds group had e-mailed Raji. He told them he snapped the picture from his fiancee's parents' home. They hoped to ask more questions, but he suddenly closed his e-mail account. They spent months looking for him before deciding to hire a professional.

Find the power pole in the photo, the woman told Davis, and you'll find the house. And Raji.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Chad Drone Omnibus..Chadsquito
Drone UFO pics on C2C
C2C Part 2? (Another one that looks the same)
New Drone, similar to the C2C one

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
This is the power pole they are looking for:

This could potentially be the closure that we have been looking for in regards to one of the most talked about series of UFO/Drones on ATS.

Definitely something to keep an eye on. I hope they actually find Raji or Chad.

www.latimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Thats a 3d model and provd to be faked long ago.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOmaskedman

Did you just see the picture and then post? Maybe take the time to read the article to establish what this thread is actually about before wildly posting.

This is not about whether it is real or not. This is about some people actually doing something about it. There is still some division as to the validity of these pictures.

Some people believe it to be real (i am not one of them), however, at least they are trying to do something about it rather that sitting online wondering.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOmaskedman

We would need a little bit more than your word on that.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I posted this earlier today here, mods moved it to the UFO Forum.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Basket

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm sorry, i did not see it in my search. Admittedly i searched the wrong terms. As you can see i did research to find the threads about it already on ATS lol, but i didn't get your thread. Once again sorry.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Interesting article, especially so is the fact the LA Times had the story. California seems to be having a lot of ufo sightings going on lately in general. Here was a mass sighting in socal in Jan. 26 www.abovetopsecret.com...

The LA Times is the major publication for the Los Angeles area, I don't see why it should be moved it was on the front page too:

If it's a hoax it's a damn good one. Before everyone goes yelling "CGI! CGI!" Yes we know it can be made by someone who is good, and I emphasize good, but there is no direct evidence linking anyone or a group to it yet. So it's not actually proven yet it would seem. I'm sure you can make a very nice convincing models out of the images we have and the Isaac page, but that still doesn't prove the sightings we fraudulent or the original where CG. Hopefully this investigator finds some of the people who claim to have seen it too.

[edit on 18-3-2008 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer

The LA Times is the major publication for the Los Angeles area, I don't see why it should be moved it was on the front page too:

Wow... not often an article like this gets on the front page of a popular paper. I guess we can also ask the question whether this is just steps the government is taking to ease us into full disclosure.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
If someone was serious about finding that particular power pole, I would think the people to consult would be the power company linemen.....one of the older guys that knows all the poles by name.....

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by frayed1

A large portion of the article is about how much they've found out about different types of poles by talking to various sources including the power company.

The guy is a retired police officer who doesn't believe in UFO's maybe that will add to the credibility. He sees it all as just "knocking on doors" so atleast we know he won't be enamored easily by the theories.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Can anyone of the resident photoshop/3d animation experts put in their word on wether they feel it was 'doctored'? Maybe zoom in on that bad boy and post the image here as well?

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOmaskedman

Can you site your sources please? ATS is hungry. Feed it.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SilentShadow

Originally posted by Grey Basket

I'm sorry, i did not see it in my search. Admittedly i searched the wrong terms. As you can see i did research to find the threads about it already on ATS lol, but i didn't get your thread. Once again sorry.

No reason to apologize, I have made the same mistake, the ATS search never works real well for me either.

I am however curious as to why ATS moved my news post to the UFO forum, and left yours here. That's BS!

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
These drones and the respective photos and movies have been discussed at length in the UFO Forum.

Here's a thread that compiles and provides the links for the different drones/pictures.

I admit that I didn't read all the pages and every discussion (there's a thread with 232 pages!) about these drones, because at some point I got sick of it - every other day there seemed to be 'new' pictures and movies about them.

Based on my own judgment and the analysis and discussions that I followed at the time, I believe that all these pictures/movies are fake.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SilentShadow

Thanks SS, i never saw one like that!

Sure looks like some kind of data-gathering craft, or un-manned
aireal surveillance relay.

Great to see an ol' lawman converted to interest in UFOlogy!

Wonder if it was silent, or gave off any electronic hiss?

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Someone claiming to be in the CARET PROGRAM claims to be in on the making of these "drones." Look up CARET PROGRAM.

new topics

top topics

join