It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My God Rant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
God dammit and jesus christ all of thr religious crap goign on at the moment are abnoying the hell out of me, i mean really, very where "god loves you", well i dont love him so why doesnt he go love himself ! I means seriously, on some ATS topics peopel ahve said, they is no matrix, god loves you, god loves evry thign about you, dont belive it.

I DONT CARE !

please keep your god loving selves to your god loving topics and section of BTS that was made. Im sick and tired of people saying, god loves you and god knows it all and has a plan.....NO HE/SHE/IT doesnt. HE SHE IT doesnt exist.

Well im done for the time being.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
and cue the random bible quotes in place of actual discussion or debate...

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
er, some how i think me saying "why doesnt god go love himself" may anger some people lmao O well.

Fox

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I should say that your rant may anger a lot of people.Probably far more than wish you good blessings from god. Does that balance out for you?
Does not matter what your religious belief is, or lack thereof. If you expect people to be respectful of your believes, you must show them the same respect.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Amen sister!

~Ducky~

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ProTo Fire Fox

It doesn't offend me. That has been my task this last week.

Why doesn't God love him self? Because he created beings that he cast down, yet they were a part of him. He denied his own self and forgot all about it.

The mystery is; He placed those angels within us as spiritual beings and is leaving it up to those who are chosen to discover that they are in fact God and then they must see why they do not love their higher self.

Here is a secret; it is only just an illusion and its like lying down to sleep and then remembering what you were before.

It is also the mystery of the sign of the rainbow where God 'feels bad' for destroying the earth. It is to show us a sign, the one in the nacreous cloud in my signature to open your eyes to who you are.

It is the chosen ones who are God's who destroyed the world by allowing themselves to be apart from God and God in them. It works both ways.

When we see this, the part of God in you begins to love itself again and God becomes whole.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   

What happened to you to make you so angry???
If someone tells you the truth that God loves you and wishes you the best in your life, why the hate?
Maybe what your experiencing is
a tantrum. I know, I've had PLENTY of them when I was younger and especially if someone prayed for me.

When I understood that God loved ME, "yes, Jesus loves me for the Bible tells me so."
even though I was a stupid, hungover 23 year old, I humbled myself Long enough to hear the truth, and then pray the sinner's prayer.

Peace to you proto fire fox!!!!!!

edit to add:

The reason I say that tantrums got worse when people prayed for me, is because, one time when I was on leave from the mental hospital, on a Sunday, My Mom and I were in the car and I started having a fit! I felt like I wanted to kill myself, I started pulling my hair and screaming at my mother and I felt like I was a victim of a Huge conspiracy, That my Mom was in on it and EVERYONE was trying to drive me crazy. I also believed that aliens were involved! I looked at my Mom and asked if she was in on it, she said yes!!!

I thought Oh My G.... It's true! (She just didn't know what I was talking about) Well, somehow, I came back down to earth, later.

After I became a Christian, my Mom and I were talking and she told me that somethings that made her believe in the supernatural was that at THE EXACT time I went 'nutty', My uncle was praying for me in Sunday school! 9:00 A.M.!

See, my Mom had told them that she was getting discouraged at seeing me like I was and her brother, my uncle told her that he would pray for she and I every Sunday at 9:00!
How relieved she was when I became a Christian!!!

Another edit to add;
I noticed from another thread that you're curious about the occult, PLEASE, be aware that evil entities are out there and they hate YOU and GOD!!! ASk Jeshua for protection and guidance!!!! I'm praying for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 19-3-2008 by Clearskies]

[edit on 19-3-2008 by Clearskies]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Actually, what you are doing with creating this thread is a good thing, not necessarily for you, but in regard to those who indeed say they have faith and need something to test their heart condition, where the fruit of the Holy Spirit is concerned (love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, humility, and self-control.)

You may have been motivated to vent your heart (anger), but God, even He, can take the rambling of ones heart and use it to benefit the believer.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   

You say God doesn't exist yet you hate Him? This makes no sense.

How can you have so much hate for something that you think doesn't exist?

Sounds to me like God is reveling Himself to you and you are resisting.

How much research have you done on christianity? I'm just curious. Before you can discuss a subject intelligently you must first study it.

Hate is a destroyer. Believe what you wish but do rid your self of the hate.

Dizzie

new topics

top topics

join