It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My psychic cat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
he is a story about my psychic cat.

I have a cat named "snowball" he is a very, very muscular feral stray who we saw around our house for 3-4 yrs but he would not let anyone ever come within 100 yards him and one day he fell in love with a female cat of ours and he started to come closer due to my verbal coaxing and finally he let me pat him. that was 6 months ago and now he is my "buddy" he follows me eveywhere, sleeps with me and we are very, very close now. he also has a very strange meow which sounds like "bbrrr" and it is a sound he only makes to me...no one else. He is so close to me that he will search the house to find me so he can hang out with me...he is like my shadow...always with me and he will sit in my lap for hours making a purr that sounds like an overexcited kid...and he talks to me all the time by meowing in differnet tones.....he is a true marvel to behold.

He had an episode about 3 months ago where he almost died...he got into a fight with another cat and got an infected rear leg from a scratch....my wife thought he was ok but "something" told me he was not...after a trip to the vet I found out about his infection so he got an operation to drain the leg and after my taking care of him for about 2 weeks he was back up and healed...good to go.

what happened was I had let him out one night ( in bad weather) and he had been out for about 2 hrs (he normally stays out all night). I was in the basement coming back up the stairs when I heard as clear as day his "bbrrr" in my head...there was no mistaking it at all. So I went to the front door (which is on the other side of the house) and looked out and sure as heck there he was ready to come in.

Now this happens all the time. If he is out and wants to come in I can hear his "bbrrr" in my head and low and behold there he is at the door waiting to come in.

psychic connection ?? thoughts ??

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
You know, that is very Awesome. Cats in general can see things that humans do not. You ever see a cat staring at know where, or a cat all of a sudden turn it's head something that was not there. They see things in the spirit world that we as humans do not. Your cat sounds very Unique, you guys have formed a bond, in which goes beyond the physical world. You are very in tune it sounds, which explains when you can here him in your head, when he want t come in. I am not sure if your cat is physic, perhaps he is, perhaps you too are just very in tune.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
2 stars for 2 very good posts,his looking into space at something that you cannot see is very interesting,cats in general are highly evolved animal with senses that human beings do not have,why would he just look at something and focus on it if there was not anything there,its like the sense of high pitch noises and neighbours leaving waterfilled bottle of water in the gardens to deter cat roaming thier gardens,what is special about there senses?how they wont be gullable like other pets and how you have to work at geting themt o trust you and becoming their friend and family,my cat recently past on but i can relate to you saying you and him are each others shadow,makes me feel good to know that there are other people like me,2 brothers from different mothers

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Yea ...he really is an amazing freind !

I should also mention his appearance...he is a all white short-hair (very thick coat) and his standout feature is he has one bright yellow eye and one bright blue eye......totally facinating !

I love that guy ! he's my Bud !!

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Growing up I had a particular Siamese cat that would frequently stare at "nothing" with so much interest that she wouldn't respond to you calling her or even poking her with your finger. This was always inside and never looking out a window. I would even see her watch something travel across the room with the same freaked out stare, then out of no where her whole body would relax and she would forget all about it. It used to freak me out! but the point of it is that I believe cats and other animals definitely can experience the paranormal or yes even be psychic.

[edit on 18-3-2008 by samureyed]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I've had them all my (current?) life... I'm on 5, 6 and 7 right now and all have been great friends. I like dogs... just not owning one. Give a cat fod, water and access, at will, in and out of the house, theyll take care of the rest

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Alpha Grey

This reminded me of a semi-stray cat that I was feeding - along with her kittens - back in 1992. They were staying in a box I set up for them near my apartment building. But none of the cats were ever in my apartment - or indeed in my building.

One late evening I was getting ready to go out for my usual nightly "thinking promenade" (a walk - with thinking ; )). Everything was quiet and silent.
When I approached the door to get out, I suddenly had this strange feeling - a certainty - that there was an animal, a living presence, on my threshold, outside my door.

I opened the door, and sure enough - there it was: the mother cat was sitting in front of my door, looking up at me.

I had not heard her (I have a really good ear). I knew she - a presence, to be more precise- was there, because she somehow conveyed this thought to me.

I really can't find another explanation.

There are many similar and other - much, much more impressive - stories about cats, but this one I can attest really happened.

[edit on 18-3-2008 by Vanitas]

new topics

top topics

join