It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birth of the Amero - How?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Many people have discussed the creation of the 'Amero.' I myself agree that it is the goal of the US Government, Mexico and likely Canada to create such a currency. But it seems, from my perspective, that most common individual American citizens wouldn't want to join in such a venture. Only the government and mega investors would desire such a thing.

My big question is, such an event cannot be created by the President alone, Congress will have to vote on it. If this is the case, wont there be too many people complaining to Congress, much like with previous Amnesty bills? How do you imagine Congress getting legislation on the Amero passed? What kind of timeline do you see this all happening in?

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I think it would be based on what citizens say, like I don't like this Amero thing one bit, its gonna devalue Canada's currency, lose our sovereignty and it will just be a bit mistake seeing how the US economy is going as not many countries are even taking the USD anymore.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
So do you think that more Americans will want it? What incentives for changing over other than higher 'dollar' value do foresee the government pitching?

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
now this is not exactly what I think but one could make the argument that it wont really be any sort of decision that it will be necessary to keep us rolling (hopefully not rick) a problem reaction solution event that so many here are familiar with is another way in which they will bring in the amero.

heres a wiki link pretty interesting
link
heres a video of some analysts on CNBC
you tube link
throw amero in google images and see what you get there pretty interesting

(edited to remove faulty link)

[edit on 18-3-2008 by 911fnord]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I think, all powerful organisation and world financial powers and
international elites, will crash the north american economy, as bad
as in the 1929 great depression.

then after all north american populations will be exausthed, they will tell
us, the only way to get better is to unify our north american economy and
to accept the AMERO as the official north american money, to be competitive
again in the world market, and so, vs the EURO and have a chance to
get out of the recession.....!

and Guess what..!,
the conspiracy, is so well organised, it will probably work..!

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
In general and on the surface, I think you may be right. However, I jut wonder, if they make things so bad, i.e. 1929, is the idea of changing to a collective currency enough to make people think that would solve the problems? If that is the case, wouldn't others argue for just a change in our current system, perhaps returning to a gold standards etc? Or would the Amero be just an aspect of larger plan, one tucked into some bill that might go overlooked if the plan would be rushed through?

Scary ideas though.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I just read an article about the cost of metal going up so much that the US Mint wants to make coins out of a different material than the current metals. If this is the case, would it even do any good to create the 'Amero' ?

Or might this be a case for some form of credit, perhaps using the Real ID?

Either way gets us closer to NAU or NWO.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
you got to look at the Uk and the euro at the moment the uk pound is strong and most of us brits would like to keep it there. but the gov really want us to convert to euro, essentially it means good but bad in many other factors.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Wouldn's Canada have to leave the British Commonwealth before it can join in with any union?

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
true Canada is still under the Monarch, the one ultimatum we would give is, let us use the CAD or let us go back to the Pound, besides our dollar was doing really bad a few years ago at like 62 cents US back in 2002.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
yeah its so bad that on NPR i heard an segment on how people called "penny prospectors" are changing in the paper for the copper and betting that the us economy will abandon the use of the penny so then they can melt it down and double their profits, apparently at this time the copper in a penny is worth $.02 SOOO 11,000 pennies is actually worth 22,000....

although I see all the elements coming together in order to form an NAU I honestly at this point think that the talk radio guys would go up in arms like they did with the amnesty deal and would cause an uproar....BUT the only way to avoid that is to enact one of the many martial law executive orders that allow for the complete takeover of the airwaves etc...

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolf321

"The Fed" creating the $$ has nothing to do with our Gov't, aside from being the supplier of that money. And it's like everyone in Washington is walking around in a daze... like a zombie, really... for the last 4+ years... now off topic thought and can't stop....

Has Congress voted on anything in the last 4 years? Seems to me that the other 2/3'rds of "Power" should step up and represent the people who put them there... so that leaves Congress and 9 Judges... Congress can't 'control' 9 Judges? Bush should have been tossed out on his arse, along with the rest of that crew, shortly after being sworn in the second time. At the very least, after 2nd consecutive stolen election. ** (Invasion of the Bodysnatchers?) **

Everything else aside... the following is worth... what? You decide the punishment on this one... I don't have any kids.

www.thelawparty.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

To re-itterate, all my posts are simply fiction, unless sources cited can be determined as fact... lol.

[edit on 3/19/2008 by RabbitChaser]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolf321
But it seems, from my perspective, that most common individual American citizens wouldn't want to join in such a venture.

You'll want to get paid in Ameros if the US dollar ain't worth the value of the paper it's printed upon.

That $100 you earned last month already doesn't buy as much as you could have bought with it last month. The only people that don't need to worry about the declining dollar would be those that spend their entire paycheck before the next one comes.

It really sucks to see the purchasing power of your nest egg you worked a life time for dwindle away because the irresponsible ignorant cheating Feds are intentionally flooding the world with a seemingly endless supply of that unsecured funny money.

Every time the Feds lower the interest rate, or issue more currency, you are being robbed, as the value of last months saved dollars decline. They are robbing us all.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Damn, so many threads talking about this, keep copy/pasting my first post! Funny how we all think in the same context.

WELCOME TO THE NWO!!!

All this was planned from a while back, none of it is an "accident". They (illuminates, freemasonry, etc...) knew what they were doing for decades. Few reasons why I'm stating this. We all know that US is pushing for NAU, and for this to fully start happening the "dollar" needs to be replaced by "amero" and no one wants to do this as this will give US ultimate control over North America (US, Canad, Mexico) financial economy. So their forcing this to happen by making "dollar" worthless, this is where they will propose to us all that we need to buy Amero stock otherwise everything you own will become worthless as it was bought by "dollar", they will claim this is the ONLY way to fix this problem.

Now how does NAU and all this fit in the NWO! To accomplish this they need to get rid of "middle class", which will leave us with 95% (poor) population and 5% (rich). The richer will get richer and the middle class become poorer (among the already poor people). Technically they are doing what our civilization history teach us, that there always are few people in power and the rest "slaves", this dates thousands years back in our history.

With the 5% in control they can do what ever they want, print as much money as they want, increase food prices, gas prices, etc... and the rest of us slaving away just so that we can feed our families. Many will have to join Army, policing agencies as it is a "guarantee" job, only way to fee your family. On the bright side, they will introduce other technologies, such as "free energy", etc.. which has been held from public for many years, since money will not become an issue anymore, there will be no need to use/sell oil. This will make North America completely independent from middle east.

Eventually NAU, and EU will dictate 2/3 of the world. All they need is to cut the other 1/3 out (either by cutting import/export or/and start a war) and well these few men in power will own the entire world in their hand. Our government is simply run by Private Business men, their ONLY interest is for them to succeed.... it's a sad, dark future coming and yet we're sitting around with thumb up our bums. How much more evidence do we need before it's too late!

SOLUTION:

- For all the "logical" people; our population will be divided in couple of groups (already happening) where we got the "non-resisters" (live in denial and ignore all fact as it jeopardies their comfort zone) and the "resisters" which most likely gather up and fight the army (enforcers/protectors of the rich). After many years of long battle this many create the scenario where all the "ants" beat the 'grasshoppers"! And so we start rebuilding our world from broken peaces left behind.

- For all the "believers"; Many people that there is something changing in our world an unseen/unmeasurable force (time/4th dimension). Lot of things point to 2012 and so called "the end of time" (not end of world, just end of time as we know it). With more and more UFO sightings over the last couple of years suggest a major sighting may occur i near future, if so many people perception on life and our world will change, this change in our consciousnesses can unite majority and upon this most of the war/hate might come to an end as we realize/learn many more new ideas about our universe and so we start our exploration of the universe.

[edit on 19-3-2008 by freighttrain]

top topics

join