It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The THIRD Invasion

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Very interesting idea Undo
I like how you have tried to explain revelations as a war against aliens. Its always refreshing to see a different viewpoint on the book of revelations from the usual norms.

star and flag for you

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jritzmann

Thanks Jeff for trying to clarify what we are actually seeing in that still. I also am aware of the aperture issues and would like to add that if the image source is too bright (my camera anyway) will displace it or not read it and replace it with a dark center.

That being said I still found it extremely unusual that the aperture would cause or effectively draw the straight lines we are seeing inside the object...

Fascinating effect none the less... thx JR!!

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1nL1ghtened
That being said I still found it extremely unusual that the aperture would cause or effectively draw the straight lines we are seeing inside the object...

Fascinating effect none the less... thx JR!!

No problem. The black dot in bright lights will happen with the sun, although not usually nighttime lights if they arent blinding. The line you see can very well be a sensor on the ap, which can be hairlike with a small sensor on it. They can differ from cam to cam (as can the aperture).

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Nice post Undo. What you're saying is pretty much along the same lines I've been thinking too. And your post gives credence to the verse that says "the sun will turn dark and the moon will turn to blood". All those UFO's flying around, hiding the sun and reflecting a red moon, if that's possible.

But also, it would make sense of all the UFO sightings in the most recent years; plans in the works maybe? I would say things are definitely gearing up. Better get ready folks.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
not to be racist but when the black people of america are allowed to go back to kmt and the other peoples back to their native lands extra terrestrial or not then dosent that mean something?

in the bible

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   
So what does it say about after the angels have fallen? Is this yet to be written?

Any ideas that if it does come to pass are we meant to fight along side the angels or do we fend for ourselves? Perhaps we are all meant to die as to rise to heaven to fight evil that cannot be fought in our forms as of now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join