It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The THIRD Invasion

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
A section of the Book of Revelation foretells an extra-terrestrial invasion! Observe:

For 2000 years people have theorized and hypothesized about the meanings of John's Book of Revelation. One section in particular that has drawn alot of conjecture starts with Revelation 8 and continues threw Revelation 9.
( seen here in both the original greek and the king james english version www.htmlbible.com... *each greek word is clickable to see its original meanings* )

For example, some theorized that Wormwood in chapter 8, was in fact space debris, such as a comet, asteroid or meteorite. Some have considered it to be a nuclear holocaust. But let's look at the actual terminology used in the text.

Revelation is a book of metaphors and symbols mixed with literal meanings. To unravel the text, you have to be acquainted with bible symbollism and know how these were interpreted in prior books or how the text of Revelation itself, answers the question of the symbol or metaphor (which it does in many instances) to which it is referring.

Let's start with Revelation 8, verse 5:
And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast [it] into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake.

Remember that verse as we will come back to it shortly. Keep in mind the phrase "cast into the earth."

Next, let's look at verse 7
The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

Notice they were "cast upon the earth" and they are associated with "the third". This is a recurent theme that is connected elsewhere with the number of the FALLEN ANGELS (one third), who I believe, are extra-terrestrials who interfered with our development in antiquity. Notice also, that these fallen angels were "Cast unto the earth" in other references in the texts, for example:

Revelation 12:4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

Obviously the text is not saying that 1/3rd of the literal stars of heaven are being cast to the earth! So WHAT IS being cast to the earth ? Fallen Angels, especially nasty extra-terrestrials, and most likely as a result of war as mentioned here:

Revelation 12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Revelation 12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

www.htmlbible.com...

Notice how it keeps saying "cast out into the earth"? Well, THAT'S what is happening in Revelation 8: 7! Those references to fire, hail, and so forth, are the results of a mammoth battle taking place above our planet, not an asteroid or meteor shower, but a literal battle in the space above our earth, from which THE THIRD invasion occurs.

It isn't really an invasion in the sense of "these are new visitors".. No, they've been in charge of this planet for a very long time. Apparently, the battle that "Casts them unto the earth" is revealing their presence to the common earth inhabitant, for the first time in millenia. They've been silent partners behind the various thrones of the earth, but when these events unfold, they won't be silent or invisible, anymore.

Anyway, the rest of chapters 8 and 9, are further describing the events, layered over top of each other, giving more and more detail from various perspectives (alot is happening at once, seemingly).

For example,
8:8 And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;

That is not literally a great mountain. It's a mammoth UFO, shaped like a pyramid or ziggurat. The ancient texts frequently called temples, "mountains" or "holy mountains," but the antediluvian temples were not mudbrick or limestone constructs, they were made entirely of metal and could hover, were so bright they lit up the area they were in like it was daytime even if it was night, had interiors that were tangled threads beyond understanding, roared like lions, and so on.

Revelation 8:9 And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.

Revelation 8:10 And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;

Notice it says "the third part" in verse 9 and that in verse 10, it says a GREAT star. This is an overlay of verse 8. The great mountain IS the great star. And the stars that fall or are cast from heaven are not rocks or chunks of ice in Revelation, they are fallen angels, as has been indicated elsewhere in the texts.

Revelation 8:12 And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.

Some like to theorize that this is a planet X event. I don't think so. I think this is describing a sky so full of war and spacecraft, that the light of the sun, moon and stars is partially blocked.

Let's observe the next event in the invasion:
Revelation 9:1 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.

Notice the text refers to the "star" that "Falls from heaven unto the earth" is a "him." And "he" has the key of the "bottomless pit." Many have conjectured that the bottomless pit was a supernatural prison that is invisible to us because we can't see many supernatural things going on around us. I believe it's something else entirely. If you're interested in that theory see my related thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anyway, Revelation 8, I believe, signals the THIRD INVASION and it's a REVELATION of what has actually been in control of this planet for millenia. And Revelation 9, describes what happens locally, when the "invaders" land.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I can't say that I agree with much here, but it certainly is well presented as an idea. It's not too much of a stretch of the imagination.

I can see some overlap with the people from the religion forums. You may have a battle defending this idea. But I know everyone will remain CIVIL when discussing this.

A star and a flag for your effort.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

Well thanks

I keep thinking that eschatologists are missing the symbollism in favor of the "supernatural" description. But this entire book is a REVEALING, meaning we are going to learn and see what's actually been going on

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Addendum: There's also the theory that the texts are merely describing a meteor and sun event in the timeframe by referring, symbollically, to various constellation movements. I believe this is incorrect, in that the constellations themselves have a literal meaning from far older texts. Real events were symbollized in constellation stories, but they were not simply constellations. They represented many things including mirrors on the earth (et.al, Enki's E.ABZU in ancient Sumer was symbollized in the Field Constellation to which it was literaly connected. It also became the standard by which to mark off plots of land, which would've been in his purview since he was responsible for bringing "civilization" to humankind).

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Undo,
You obvioulsy have a clear picture of what you feel Revelations is about,,although you've done some verse by verse applications I still have a hard time following some of the thread.

I pretty much see the nephilim from the Books of Enoch 1-3 here and followed your theories on the bottomless pit as the repsoitory of those 1/3. I feel there is continuity in the content of your post up to the bottomless pit, which leads me to feel you version of 1/3 the stars of heaven as the falling angels is plausible. I always felt that the "struggle in heaven " reperesented the "Angels sent by God to incarserate then fallen angels into the bottomless pit.
Ergo, it seemd to me all this heavenly ado is an account given to John about a past event,,,
Continuing to allow Satan to approach the outer raches of the Throne of God (but had to get premission from one of the archangls Gabriel or Micheal who passed on the request to the Throne") to continue to accuse rightousess men and their activties on earth, ergo supporting his "Satan's rebellion,,

Now we come to the present age of man and revelations imply;
A star from heaven comes down and releases this previously incarserated rebellious angels and the vials of judgement released on the earth are the subsequent fallout of a terrestial confrontation.

I feel like one of the Who s in Whosville ,, looking up at the Greech saying are you for real?

And that we are rapidly approaching this senario "Invasion of Earth Part III" And the culmination of what first started in 1st Book of Enoch, also recorded for us in Sumerian Sanskrit,,
Am I with you or did I loose the trail some where?

So..

Continuing with the 1/3 of fallen angels being "sealed" until the last days, when they shall be released for judgement,

So your "great star" that leaves

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I see this as history repeats itself,,
Homo sapiens being treated as an alien science project:
As a "natural calamity" once again threatens life on earth,,the "superior" race that kicked this all off is saying "Oh #,,, my science project" I gotta do something,
At the same time other members of the superior race says "screw them" we blew it on this prototype lets clean up and start again,
You have to admitt the human race as a whole has not shown much proclavity towards higher level cognitive behavior,, i,e, getting along, being concerned about the environment we live,, the hopeless persuit of riches and power by the few at the exspense of the rest of us.... who just want food and a place to sleep and not worry about fellow man taking from one another more than he can possibile need or use himself.
I mean I would pour the whole man-kind thing down the drain,,or treat it like a deadly virus ,,needing to distroy mankind before it infects the rest of the universe,,,

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Thanks undo for posting your theory on this

I came to the same conclusion also about the bible, and also using other references.

Some part of other religious books supports this, Book of Enoch for example, the Qu'ran, and others.

It would be interesting to see, how much we would get to know if we combined all the information about this war from all the religious books into one.

I have also read, this was supposedly an interview with a reptilian (lol) but she claimed the same things, and that it is going to happen again, but this time, we have to get involved into this war to help ourselfs.
She also said that there are references in almost every religious book about this.

I know.. a reptilian...

Anyways, S&F!

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Undo Revelation 8/12and Matthew 24/22 goes together. Those verses doesn't mean that the daylight itself is reduce. It meant that the day itself is reduce. Otherwise shorten from 24hr day to a 16 hr. day. Matthew 24/22 Unless those days had be cut short,no life would had been save,but for the sake of the elect thoes days shall be cut short.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
kennethmd

I think the phrase "a third part" is the key to understanding all of this. it keeps repeating it because it's emphasizing these events are connected to the THIRD who are the "fallen angels."

[edit on 21-3-2008 by undo]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Notice verse 8 says "and the third part of the sea became blood;"

Perhaps this verse is saying, that part of the sea effected by the THIRD invasion events, becomes a red color. The word for blood in that verse can be used in more than one way, so it could be that it just means it's red water, not literal blood (same word is also used to describe red wine) . So let's run with that idea for a moment:

What would cause the water to turn a red color? If you're familar at all with "red tide" there's a theory by scientists atm, that red tide caused by "iron fertilization" of the water, which you can read about here:
en.wikipedia.org...
also red tide:
en.wikipedia.org...

If this is the cause of it, then perhaps the "mountain on fire" does crash and isn't just carrying out some kind of destructive mission. (for those who believe it's a meteorite, this idea may still hold some "water" in that an iron laden meteorite could potentially create a huge red tide. it also would support the theory that it was a volcano erupting, spewing tons of iron into the ocean

and i quote from the iron fertilization link above:

"Perhaps the most dramatic support for Martin's hypothesis was seen in the aftermath of the 1991 eruption of Mount Pinatubo in the Philippines. Environmental scientist Andrew Watson analyzed global data from that eruption and calculated that it deposited approximately 40,000 tons of iron dust into the oceans worldwide."

problem with the volcano theory is that the text says "cast down". this is an event that begins in outer space, and is cast to the earth, at least, if we follow the other "Cast down" events, that seems to be the case.
).

[edit on 21-3-2008 by undo]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

That is not literally a great mountain. It's a mammoth UFO, shaped like a pyramid or ziggurat. The ancient texts frequently called temples, "mountains" or "holy mountains," but the antediluvian temples were not mudbrick or limestone constructs, they were made entirely of metal and could hover, were so bright they lit up the area they were in like it was daytime even if it was night, had interiors that were tangled threads beyond understanding, roared like lions, and so on.

This part caught my attention. I was watching a video...and in a span of about 1 second caught this image. It was a moment in the video when the camera was zooming and clearly trying to auto-focus on the object.

What that one frame revealed was astounding to me to say the least. The image appeared to be slightly convex at the top and completely, geometrically pyramidal on the bottom. Detail seems to be vaguely noticeable on the surface of the "object" and what appears to be some type of opening can be seen in the front middle of the "object".

My first impression of this image was, a floating fortress or temple of some sort. If indeed your interpetation of Revelation is correct, I would imagine a Holy City UFO?..to look very much like this image.

Great opportunity for debunkers on this one... cause that sure aint no 747 at low altitude flying through some swamp gas in front of Venus.

Image captured at frame 49-50 of this video...

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nL1ghtened

that's very interesting.

will have to ponder that for a bit (the shape).

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Definitely gave you a star and a flag for this as it is one of the conversation I have been searching with regard to the Revelations scripture. For years I have fought with religious people to better understand the meanings and interpretations of this incredible historical subject.

I had long ago thrown it away because having an intelligent conversation which did not lead further into confusion was just not possible. I drew very similar conclusions and was thrown out of churches, banned from websites and all kinds of muck as this subject definitely brings people's belief bloods to a boil and fast!

One element that got me off topic is that God is coming to judge us and punish us and there was (is) no escaping His wrath- this always lead me into self worthlessness and the inability to grow out of behaviors, traits, habits and anything which led right back to religion and only religion.

Supposedly the only way to avoid wrath is to obey the ten commandments and Holy sacraments which to me rendered everything invalid. It was source of major contention and remains one to this day because who the hell knows what is going to gain the favor of God and I have personally experienced that no good deed goes unpunished- so what in the heck are people supposed to do to become better people...save sacrificing a bull?

EEEEeeeek!

I know. I will digress. I think John the Baptist was like Nostradamus, Rasputin and many others.

I have always believed that the big invasion would be followed by divine intervention and that nearly everyone, myself included are in a for a huge surprise and it is nothing like anything which has ever been written or read.

Sorry for the ramble!

This is an amazing post and the very best I have come across on ATS to date- JMO

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I think John the Baptist was like Nostradamus, Rasputin and many others.

You mean John the Revelator? Cause John the Baptist died before Christ did, I do believe. He was beheaded.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jbmitch

I think I understood what you said.

If you think you understood what I said,
we are on a roll!

I still have a hard time following some of the thread.

Or not.

What part is confusing for you?

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Let's start with Revelation 8, verse 5:
And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast [it] into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake.

Remember that verse as we will come back to it shortly. Keep in mind the phrase "cast into the earth."

Next, let's look at verse 7
The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

Notice they were "cast upon the earth" and they are associated with "the third". This is a recurent theme that is connected elsewhere with the number of the FALLEN ANGELS (one third), who I believe, are extra-terrestrials who interfered with our development in antiquity. Notice also, that these fallen angels were "Cast unto the earth" in other references in the texts, for example:

Must be a part of knowledge we don't have yet. Why "the third" (1/3 being the part of the fallen) is being mirrored to affect physical events on earth.
Could be identifiable stars (having worlds) known to the ancients and ancien cults coming in certain aligments, when physical events will manifest on earth. It must be a timeline hint. A key to understand "when".

Revelation 12:4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

Obviously the text is not saying that 1/3rd of the literal stars of heaven are being cast to the earth! So WHAT IS being cast to the earth ? Fallen Angels, especially nasty extra-terrestrials, and most likely as a result of war as mentioned here:

-----------------

"The third of the stars" could be a symbolism for a number of worlds, physical star systems, that are under the influence of whomever.

Revelation 12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Revelation 12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

Their homeworld destroyed.

Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Cast in to the only world they would not be able to physicaly influence the inhabitants anymore (for reasons yet undiscovered) and do what they did to beings on the other worlds. Ex. make them obedient to their will, convert them both in matter and in soul.

This would be the reason why earth and the human species seem so precious. Remember the Titanomachy and the Gigantomachia myths (their offsprings) both of them defeated here on earth, the first (invasion) defeated from the Olympians who humans came to model themselves after them (Olympic games symbolism) and the second (invasion) with both the Olympians and the aid of humans. The presence of human race and later the literal help of the humans (for some reason yet unknown) was vital for the final outcome, is vital for the victorious outcome of any battle against them.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Interesting photo, could it be two of the triangular Lunar Mothership/Freighters, one above the other?
Regards,
Horsegiver.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by horsegiver

Hi Horsegiver. Honestly I do not know. It could be a Wal-Mart from the future for all I know. I really would like Jeff (Ritzmann) to look at it...(I'll U2U him)

Another point I keep stumbling over on this thread and threads like it is this:
It is clearly stated in several different places:

"I will come upon you as a thief, and you will not know what hour I will come upon you." - Rev. 3:3

Which led me to conclude that trying to forecast Rev. or what time frame "judgment" will come is an act in futility. Here are more references"

1. "I am coming as a thief" - Rev. 16:15;

2. "I will come upon you as a thief, and you will not know what hour I will come upon you." - Rev. 3:3

3. "But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night," - 2 Peter 3:10;

4. "the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night," - 1 Thess. 5:2.

Source

On the other side of the coin, it also states:

Revelation 16:15 is the last occurrence of the "as a thief" simile in the N.T. Christ states, "Behold, I am coming as a thief." Given that the Day of the Lord (Rev. 6:12-17) has been going on for at least five months (Rev. 9:5), and the wrath of God has fallen in the form of seven trumpets and five bowls, we can rule out "unknownness," in a general sense. Christ's coming at Armageddon, however, will be sudden. The second sentence in Rev. 16:15 is helpful: "Blessed is he who watches, and keeps his garments, lest he walk naked and they see his shame." It supports the conclusion that the simile refers to "suddenness." Those who are watchful would know that the event is coming and would prepare for its any moment arrival. "Suddenness" is no disadvantage for those who are watching.

"Blessed is he who watches, and keeps his garments, lest he walk naked and they see his shame."

So after reading this I felt better about my interest in this subject. Although the Bible plainly states:

And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to show him the buildings of the temple. 2 And Jesus said to them, See you not all these things? truly I say to you, There shall not be left here one stone on another, that shall not be thrown down.

3 And as he sat on the mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of your coming, and of the end of the world?

4 And Jesus answered and said to them, Take heed that no man deceive you. 5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. 6 And you shall hear of wars and rumors of wars: see that you be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

So by keeping vigilant and watching as we are doing here can be advantageous. Interestingly enough it goes on to say:

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; so that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. 25 Behold, I have told you before. 26 Why if they shall say to you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. 27 For as the lightning comes out of the east, and shines even to the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

This is WHY I am leary of predictions (2012)... ect. We are to keep vigilant but not be hung up on dates our our finite knowledge of timelines...

But there are also instructions and warnings that are pretty specific:

When you therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoever reads, let him understand
16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: 17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house: 18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes. 19 And woe to them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! 20 But pray you that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day: 21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

There is alot of information on this subject. Unfortunately ...it is ALL subject to interpretation, and while pondering the "Revelations of Jesus Christ" we must be careful not to add or subtract from the Word less we be held accountable as the wicked.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Hey there-
I dont know much about the video where the still frame came from, but I can comment on the effect because I've seen it so many times over the years. It's essentially the CCD and the camera aperture trying to make sense out of a small point of light thats zoomed in far too close.

More often then not, whats reflected in video evidence of lights in a dark sky, doesn't truly represent what was actually seen, but rather the CCD being excited by the light, the aperture clamping down, and the auto focus trying to sharpen it, and all of them trying to relate what they cannot make out.

You wind up with shapes determined by aperture rather then whats truly being seen with the eye.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by jritzmann

I think you may be right. Seems I've seen this effect before as well. The only thing I can't decide on is the appearance of the inside of the object, which would naturally have nothing to do with the aperture trying to make sense of the outside shape.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join