It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you own IR equipment....? (UFO challenge)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Mark Roazhar

I just looked at your profile and read this:

More Stuff You Should Know
I'm a non believer, taking the view that the blurred photo is actually a blurred photo of something else.
Not saying I dont believe in ET, just I think they're more careful than we credit them for. I have trouble believing that they flew X amount of lightyears and then lost it on the landing.

As Dorothy Izatt said... "you can take it or you can leave it" .. in reference to those skeptics who don't believe that there are unseen intelligences and UFOs and other extraordinary phenomena showing in her movies.

The same with my movies and images,"you can take it or leave it". They are as I got them and as I mentioned before.. all I do is brighten them up or improve the contrast if that's what's needed to see them more clearly.

[edit on 27-3-2008 by Palasheea]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Palasheea ...

I do ghost hunting .. but I think I'm going to give your method of finding inter-dimensional beings a try. WOW. Seriously. I'm very interested now.

Stay tuned... I'm going to write out a very detailed essay on how you can do this and get results!

You know don't need any special cams... in fact, I get my best results by using my webcam and there's a reason why this is and I will explain all of that in my directions!

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mark Roazhar
So whats needed, after reviewing this post, is:

• A standard camera with decent pixels or 35mm (so we can see what is there)
  • An IR camera (to see heat signature etc)
  • A UV camera (incase they use short wavelength)
  • ALL pointed in the same direction
  • ALL set up to photo together
  • A convenient UFO

Not too much to ask for really

Sure! You might be able to catch something up there that you're not seeing with the naked eye.

But my suggestion to you would be to have these photographic recording sessions at the same time in the day or night on a continuous basis. I will go into why it's important later.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I did a video of a spectacular mushroom cloud. 6 clips in all. Then I played them back in super slow motion so as to extend the display time. It was then that I noticed all kinds of fast moving objects. Then I started hunting for them. Finding all kinds and shapes.
download the original video and check it out frame by frame with ulead software.

www.archive.org...
I list the time of each different fly by. So you can find them easily.
I don't know maybe it is just a leaf?

ia341020.us.archive.org...

ia341024.us.archive.org...

There are 8 other fly-bys in this video. Download it from:
www.archive.org...

Here are stills from the other flights. Check the video and examine the action in detail. I have downloaded ulead software to go frame by frame.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea

So whats needed, after reviewing this post, is:

• A standard camera with decent pixels or 35mm (so we can see what is there)
  • An IR camera (to see heat signature etc)
  • A UV camera (incase they use short wavelength)
  • ALL pointed in the same direction
  • ALL set up to photo together
  • A convenient UFO

Not too much to ask for really

No... this isn't how you do it.
Please don't make suggestions like this unless you can show us YOUR results based on those suggestions you are making in your above post.

Actually, this wasn't at you. This was directed on the OP who was asking for pictures of UFOs and NOT your 'beings'
If you read the posts above then you will see why I mentioned what I did.

The added idea of having a normal camera is show other effects of the visible light spectrum. If you had recorded with a standard camera as well as yours as I suggested, you may have seen what was causing the play of shadows on your blind. I did actually list all the reasons as to the different cameras so I don't think I need to list everyone again.

Please stick to the thread which was asking for UFO photographs

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Please stick to the thread which was asking for UFO photographs

We were typing at the same time -- I had since changed my response to your directions and here's what I posted:

Sure! You might be able to catch something up there that you're not seeing with the naked eye.

But my suggestion to you would be to have these photographic recording sessions at the same time in the day or night on a continuous basis. I will go into why it's important later.

Also, the OP said:

"SO... I would like to pose a challenge to anyone in possession of IR video and/or photo equipment."
"Take a photo of one and post it in this thread. Be it a UFO, ALIEN, SPIRIT or DEMON - I don't mind but it has to be taken by IR and preferably by yourself or a close friend. Location, time and equipement info would also be interesting. (I'm really exited to see what comes out of this)"

So "aliens" are allowed, not just UFOs

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea

to you too!

I still say my triple camera set up would provide better evidence

Yours may get results you are happy with. What I would get would be the same but with possible alternative explanations

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I look forward to seeing your results Mark, I'm sure they'll better than mine.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Maybe not better, just different

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Palasheea ...

I do ghost hunting .. but I think I'm going to give your method of finding inter-dimensional beings a try. WOW. Seriously. I'm very interested now.

Hi FlyersFan!
Since I know that you are an observant Roman Catholic and that you are a very spiritual person, here are my suggestions on how you could begin to capture images of anomalous beings.

But first I would like to explain the paradigm we are working with in this approach.
We are working on the premise that there are many different dimensions out there and they are all chock full of vibrant life... only, at least most of the time, we can't see them with our naked eye. These dimensions are superimposed over our own physical dimension... in other words, they aren't "up there' or "over there"... they're all around us and they even occupy the same space we dwell in. We're all occupying the same space and this is important to remember. And even more importantly, the only thing that's separating them from us is not space or time, but frequency (or vibration).

Another thing to remember is that that old saying "like attracts like" is a very true one and that various parallel universes ... various worlds are drawn together by resonance.. the law of resonance.

So keeping this in mind here's what I would suggest you do when starting up a recording session using your webcam. And the reason why I suggest you use a webcam is because I'm to find that it's much easier for those in the spiritual realm to manifest in movies recorded with a webcam that produces low pixel movies -- as most such cams do. They are somehow able to work with the instrument itself, in this case the webcam, where they are using not only the electromagnetic energy of the cam i, but also their energy as well as yours.

In any case, I'm to find that the less number of pixels they have to work with, the better results I get.

It's easier for them to manifest in those recordings when they are working with a lower number of pixels than from a high end cam that produces movies with a higher number of pixels. I don't know why that is but it could be that it takes more time for them to manipulate high pixel hardware than low pixel ones. And this manipulation on their end is taking place simultaneously while you are recording with the cam.

Another thing you need is a light on somewhere in the room while you are recording but have the all other lights from adjacent rooms off during your session. It's also a good idea to record at the same time every evening... the later the better. And do this at least a few nights every week on the same days.. especially when you first start out. This let's them know that you are trying to contact them. That you record at the same time on a consistent basis let's them know when to show up.

And you will know that they are there when you hear a high pitched sound like the buzzing of bee's where the air around you may feel like it's electrified. You also may hear loud thumps in the room too.. but you will not able to tell which direction they are coming from.

Before you start off your session.. it's a good idea to meditate. This definitely helps! And while you are meditating, you also let "them" know that you would would be extremely honored if they could show up for you in your upcoming webcam session.

Another thing I would suggest is for you to let me know the time and date you are going to do a recording session and I will make sure to be here at that same time to "send" my contacts to you to help you in some way in your recording session. I would have to know your location... not your address but just your general location as I like to bring up Google Earth to view such locations while I'm making a request to my contacts/angels to assist others -- especially beginners in their recording sessions.

Ok.. now to where you're directing your cam. -- just direct it at a blank wall for now and see if anything shows up on playback. But because you're a beginner, you could also try this route... turn on your tv to a between static station and record what's on the screen. Make sure there are no bleed throughs from other nearby channels... just find one that only showing static on the screen and nothing more. I'm just suggesting this because the static that's showing on the tv screen gives them more "material" to work with to form their images. And when you first start out, you will be working with your own 'contact's who themselves are still in the process of making those adjustments they need to make in order to manifest for you so you can see them or something on playback. Eventually as you get better, you will be getting anomalous images in your movies on a regular basis by just turning on your cam and directing it at a blank wall.

I usually use Windows Media Maker or UleadStudio 8 to view my webcam movies. You need to view each movie frame by frame because anomalous images usually just pop in all of the sudden where they may only be on a few frames.. You also may get some EVP coming into your movies too and sometimes they will start talking at the exact time when an anomolous image appears in the movie when viewed on playback. Just thought I would mention this because I usually pay attention to when an EVP comes in for this reason.

Well.. if you have questions on any of this, I'll be more than glad to answer them for you.

Hope this helps!

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I guess I always figured if Aliens were smart enough to travel here, and study us for years they would be smart aliens and able to do it in complete secrecy if they wanted to. I'm not talking about the dumb ones that fly around at night (to not be seen) but leaving their damn parking lights on....you know, the ones that are on 99.999999999% of all the useless UFO videos out there. I'm talking the ones that people claim to be "observing" us with thier high technology. It just seems to reason that if they can maintain invisibility to the naked eye, to the point where they are not blotting out the background even, that they could also easily mask their UV or infrared signature as well?

Why is it we think they are too stupid (if they are here) to be able to mask their heat signature? I mean, they can cross light years of space, live on free energy, secretly manipulate the earth's society, abduct hillbillies at will with total impunity, then they should have the ability to avoid detection from our cavemen technology...no?

I presume the reason a challenge like this has not been answered yet (and never will be beyond stupid blobs in a picture) is because what your looking for does not exist and/or show up in the manner you think it would.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Maybe not better, just different

Well! Good Luck! I hope something shows up for you and can't wait to see your results!

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I'm glad to see that the thread has finally picked up! Some interesting stuff here BUT i can't seem to access the pictures

Can someone tell me If they too have problems seeing these pictures.

Palasheea thanx for bumping the thread with some interesting stuff

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SpectateSwamp

First 3 pics are definatly a leaf,not so sure about the others,is it a bird,is it a plane......?

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
reply to post by SpectateSwamp

First 3 pics are definatly a leaf,not so sure about the others,is it a bird,is it a plane......?

If you download the original and watch the segments with better software than I have. You'll see some very strange movements. From what I've seen. People should take every UFO video file they have and slow it down a lot. They will surely see the high speed movements around and about.
www.archive.org...

The one at the top moves into the cloud. The one at the bottom does a tight very tight loop.

www.archive.org...

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Great Images spectate.. and phaleeshea .
I am still wondering where the people who claim that there are thousands of UFO's hovering outside as we speak and you can see them using IR are hiding. This is a golden opportunity to prove a point (or not) but keep the other ones coming aswell they are intriguing to say the least.

I remain open minded and curious to the phenomenon

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Birds seem to see these fast moving objects as well.

download the original video and check it out for yourself.
www.archive.org...

I did a screen reshoot. of the action slowed down and close up at:
video.google.ca...

There is a lot of activity in this video that I slowed down and the original is posted on archive.org as well

The slow motion screen reshoot is at:
video.google.ca...

The original of the above reshoot. Download it and check it out.
www.archive.org...

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Down load the original Triangle flyer video from:
www.archive.org...

There are quite a few more from my top 10 that you'll want to examine.
It's more fun to catch your own. Try it.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Once again I'd like to bump this post to the front line in the hope that someone will bite!

I would like to reiterate that I'm looking for IR images that prove that there are thousands of UFO in the skies at any one time that are just waiting to get discovered by IR equipment. Post your image and we'll discuss it . Btw I'll extend the challenge to include UV or any wavelenght of your choice.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

I'm sorry I have nothing to post yet but as I received a nice cam corder for Christmas, I will try. Do you suggest shooting with the infrared feature in the daylight or only at night? I have a good tripod which will help. My instructions for the camera say the infrared is only good up to about ten feet. What difference will that make?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join