It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tokyo, Japan exhibition on aliens - anyone going? Or know any Japanese UFO groups I can contact?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Does anyone on ATS live in Japan?

It seems that a British exhibition on aliens is on an international tour at the moment and will be opening in Miraikan, Tokyo, Japan on 20 March 2008.

The exhibition is at Miraikan, which is Japan's National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation in Tokyo, Japan.

See:
www.miraikan.jst.go.jp...

If anyone is planning on going, could they please send me a U2U as I have a small favour to ask?

Kind Regards,

Isaac

[edit on 18-3-2008 by IsaacKoi]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
If no one on ATS is either in Japan or planning on going to the exhibition in Toyko, I'd be grateful if anyone knows the website or contact details of any UFO group still active in Japan that would understand an email from me in English.

All the best,

Isaac

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Seems no one is.

Good find indeed, too bad we canĀ“t traslate it.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Is there a schedule of the international tour? Perhaps they will be in a town near you or me!

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Its an exhibition in the miraikan (national museum of emerging science and innovation)in Tokyo, organised by that museum and Fuji TV.

"Do you think there are aliens"?

Term: March 20 (Thu./Holiday) - June 16 (Mon.), 2008
Opening hours: 10:00 - 17:00 (Please enter at least 30 minutes before closing time.)* Museum hours will be extended until 6 pm from May 3 to May 6.
Closed: Every Tuesday (except April 1, April 29 and May 6)
Venue: 1F Exhibition Space b, National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation (Access to the event site)
Admission Fees: Adults: 900 yen, 18 years old and under: 350 yen/Groups (8 or more people): Adults: 800 yen, 18 years old and under: 310 yen/Member's Club "Friends of Miraikan": Adults: 400 yen, 18 years old and under: 150 yen*
Permanent Exhibition can also be viewed.
Organizers: National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation/Fuji TelevisionIn Association with: British Council / THE SANKEI SHIMBUN / Nippon Broadcasting System,Incorporated

www.miraikan.jst.go.jp...

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeff Riff
Is there a schedule of the international tour? Perhaps they will be in a town near you or me!

No, this is just a small exhibition organised by the miraikan and FUJI TV. I dont think they will be touring.

top topics

join