It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A UFO cold case

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Someone actually made his own drone and put it in a few pictures and they were quite nice.

His name was sort of similar to Salad Fingers, but not exactly the same. Forgot his name lol.

And then there's 11 11 who "debunked" it all with a giant load of arguments (He got banned multiple times for profanity I think)

[edit on 19/3/08 by -0mega-]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
They are talking about the drone on UFO Hunters.

Its on right now 10:30 EST. History Channel.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Interesting that tonight's UFO Hunters was about the Drones as well, and their previously scheduled show about "Gateways" was moved to next week...

Coincidence?

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Well you could always call Raj aka Lakshmana and ask him if it is real or not.

Have fun.......

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
[email protected]

[email protected]

Rajinder Satyanarayana

+

[email protected]

If you believe in CGI drones click me

R.Satyanarayana, Nationality: Indian Sex:Male

Last Edited:
2005-01-31

=

[edit on 20-3-2008 by dontbetricked]

[edit on 20-3-2008 by dontbetricked]

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Wait - why didnt they show these photos?

this one
www.metatech.org...
or this one
www.metatech.org...

Seems odd they are searching for a guy who claims he took one photo but dont even mention the other photos? (which may or may not be taken by him or even the same area - but are of the same "craft")

images taken from the link in this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 20-3-2008 by freakyclown]

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Basket
Interesting that tonight's UFO Hunters was about the Drones as well, and their previously scheduled show about "Gateways" was moved to next week...

Coincidence?

True that GB - Why would they? To be the first to bring this to MSM? TO beat out the LATimes. Might be for another thread but could it be just a Coincidence or for MSM attention such as marketing?? Or even to debunk and give our community a black eye.. Hmmmm The plot thickens..

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50

If this is shown to have some stock to it and not fake I believe we will need to come down a little on the ones here that jump to quick to debunk and scream hoax.

This case has been discussed over and over and over and over again on ATS, and the general consensus is hoax. Some for and some against, but there are some very incriminating roughs of the CGI floating about. Do a search.

Here is a helping hand:

ATS Search

The problem I have is that of all of the stories that the MSM could pick up on, they've gone for one of the most dubious.

Why not the Mexican air force, or British channel sightings?

[edit on 20/3/08 by Smokersroom]

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smokersroom

Originally posted by observe50

If this is shown to have some stock to it and not fake I believe we will need to come down a little on the ones here that jump to quick to debunk and scream hoax.

This case has been discussed over and over and over and over again on ATS, and the general consensus is hoax. Some for and some against, but there are some very incriminating roughs of the CGI floating about. Do a search.

Here is a helping hand:

ATS Search

The problem I have is that of all of the stories that the MSM could pick up on, they've gone for one of the most dubious.

Why not the Mexican air force, or British channel sightings?

[edit on 20/3/08 by Smokersroom]

I agree "Why not the Mexican air force, or British channel sightings?"

Not to mention that it's quite possible that this info or "Dis"info may have been placed out into the MSM to divert our & the "peoples" attention from something else as this has happened in the past - But my beleifs on this will stay on the fence until something more prominent about the "Drone" sways me with proof of a hoax or not..

P.S. I do know and understand a lot about photo manipulation but nothing about CGI.. I think I will be researching that topic (CGI) this evening to get a better grasp of what the CGIer's are referring to when all we get is "It's CGI"

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
yeah I watched that ufo hunters show last nite with some friends and I wont lie i felt like I was a badass and had the heads up over the guys on TV because of this here fine forum...

the show was weak sauce a complete crap on everything UFO basically it was just drama with aliens and fuzzy pictures.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Here's the Fox News piece about it today:
video.google.com...

Fox News print piece:
www.foxnews.com...

[edit on 20-3-2008 by Grey Basket]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Maybe this is in fact true and is being explained as a hoax as a cover story, disinformation to make it not seem credible.

On the other hand, it could be a deliberate, very good hoax, that will be publicly proved to be a hoax, therefore discrediting all other sightings of ufos.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
One part I thought interesting and we can check out is:

The symbols

Didn't they say that it was a mixture of a terrestrial (military) and extraterrestrial tech.

I thought they said the symbols on this thing were a mixture of our militaries and symbols found on the object from the Kecksburg UFO incident Dec. 9, 1965

We probably won't know until we find either Chad, Isaac or this Raji are they differnt people or are they one person using different names have you figured that out yet.

[edit on 24-3-2008 by observe50]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join