It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sex abuse in the Church

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ashlar

Originally posted by Amuk
I think Hamilton is off his meds

Are you saying you have been sent here to save us?

Are you the second coming?

Who were you in egypt?

Did you know JC personaly?

Who is the other "dude" you were talking about?

You control satan?

Just what the hell are you talking about?

This is getting fun

[Edited on 22-2-2004 by Amuk]

Nice questions Amuk,

Hamilton will say something like, "i leant jesus my black slippers and he never gave them back" and then accuses everyone of being idiots because we dont understand the "esoteric" meaning of it

Very funny both of you. No, the doctrine of Jesjuah says that noone has gone up to Heaven without first having come down to Earth from Heaven. This is profound theology. I haven't come to do anything really, I just realise that my soul is extremely old. And it's also partly a hidden or forgotten cosmological and astrological doctrine as outlined in the Book of Revelation. But you may feel free to think I'm an idiot or a nut as much as you want, but this is basically what the words of Jesjuah says to me.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   
"No, the doctrine of Jesjuah says that no one has gone up to Heaven without first having come down to Earth from Heaven. This is profound theology."-Mikro

Where is this stated? What is the name of this hidden (as you say) doctrine?

[Edited on 2-22-2004 by Cearbhall]

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cearbhall
Here are two links about pedophilia and the Church, hope this clears up misunderstandings and whatever you do don't listen to Hamilton.

www.catholiceducation.org...

catholiceducation.org...

DUHHHHHH...what did you expect them to say. Gee, we knew this was happening. But we didin't think you'd find out. And, if you did find out, we didn't think you'd mind toooo much.

Makes you wonder what the Church hierarchy does in THEIR space time

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Hamilton, I am new here. Could you maybe shed some light?

What religion is it you belong to?????

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   
My fellows, Mikromarius (as he was known) is a cultist extroidinare and will dupe you into believing he is a devout Christian.

He is a dope smoking cultist. Period. Had to change his name I guess....

Believes Jesus had wives and was a free- wheeling kind of guy back in the day...

Just ask him about the Templars....

[Edited on 23-2-2004 by Tyriffic]

[Edited on 23-2-2004 by Tyriffic]

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Tyriffic,
I thank you.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 08:15 AM
link   
This is about the man who really lead the charge against the priest.

BOSTON (Reuters) - Patrick McSorley, a victim of defrocked pedophile priest John Geoghan who spoke openly of the deep scars left by clergy sexual abuse, has been found dead, his lawyer said on Monday

Full Story
news.myway.com...|top|02-23-2004::18:07|reuters.html

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cearbhall
"No, the doctrine of Jesjuah says that no one has gone up to Heaven without first having come down to Earth from Heaven. This is profound theology."-Mikro

Where is this stated? What is the name of this hidden (as you say) doctrine?

John 3:13 "No one has ascended into heaven, but He who descended from heaven: the Son of Man."

This is further explained in the following chapters, especially in chapter 6. Paul also speaks about this in Romans and in Revelation we see that after Jesjuah, if we have done like Jesjuah tells us to, we will take part in his ascencion and be lifted up with him (if that is what he wants with us). We become what we eat, and when we eat the flesh and blood of the Son of Man, we become the Son of Man, and take part in the blessing (redemption and salvation) and the curse (the cross and demons).

As for a name. Why should everything have a brand? This is the Christian doctrine. Period.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by nativeokie
This is about the man who really lead the charge against the priest.

BOSTON (Reuters) - Patrick McSorley, a victim of defrocked pedophile priest John Geoghan who spoke openly of the deep scars left by clergy sexual abuse, has been found dead, his lawyer said on Monday

Full Story
news.myway.com...|top|02-23-2004::18:07|reuters.html

How sad...I hope he was not killed for speaking out against the abuse.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tyriffic
My fellows, Mikromarius (as he was known) is a cultist extroidinare and will dupe you into believing he is a devout Christian.

He is a dope smoking cultist. Period. Had to change his name I guess....

Believes Jesus had wives and was a free- wheeling kind of guy back in the day...

Just ask him about the Templars....

You certainly are creative, Tyriffic. Ask me about the Templars? When did we ever discuss the Templars? If we had, you would realise that I am AGAINST the Templar doctrine. However Jesjuah was indeed married and so were all the people who followed him. When Mary Magdalen is mentioned before the other wives throughout the Gospel, this is because she is the wife of the Master and the leader among the wives. Other times Mary the mother of James (the Virgin) is counted first showing that the mother of Jesjuah was also a leader among them. The word for wife is often translated woman. Go figure.

And what on Earth has my love for the herb of the halflings got to do with this? I smoke weed and say that Jesjuah was married, and this somehow makes me a "cultist extroidinare"? I'd rather say that your last statement would make you an ignorant false accuser, but that's a different story. Wanna puff?

As for my name being changed, my account was hacked together with a bunch of other accounts a while back. I didn't want to wait for my old account to be activated again, so I made a new. This is just the stupidest thing you have ever said. Get real.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 24-2-2004 by Hamilton]

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   
so hamilton are u saying u can destroy god or the devil?

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
Tyriffic,
I thank you.

For what? For having told you a bunch of lies? Read my posts, then you will know who I am. Study the scripture and you will see that everything I say is backed up thoroughly (well normally anyway, I do mistakes like everyone else). If you want the "cultist extroidinare", ask for the Pope, not Mikromarius. Roman Catholicism is nothing but plain and simple Babylonian Ba'alism with a touch of Roman Greek and Judaist mythology and doctrine.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Hamilton are you gay???????????

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by kurtcobainuk
so hamilton are u saying u can destroy god or the devil?

We can all do that. When you sin, you kill Jesjuah (you fall short in Salvation, you are judged for your iniquities), when you are rightious you kill the Dragon (you ascend and are put above the angels and will rule with Jesjuah). It's really very simple. This is what everytyhing is about.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by sugeshotcha
Hamilton are you gay???????????

Well you certainly seem to want me to, so maybe I am. How about me and you doing a little wanga wanga on the beach tonight? Come on. Do you have to be gay to think it is terribly unfair that homosexuals should have to suffer for what padoswines are doing? That's what the Catholic Church is doing anyway by translating the Bible like they do.

Blessinigs,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join