It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reincarnation of Abraham Lincoln into John Kennedy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   

The Reincarnation of Abraham Lincoln into John Kennedy

www.near-death.com

So this is why it is said that history tends to repeat itself. And those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it. Concerning divine justice, Jesus said that those who "live by the sword will die by the sword." This is an excellent definition of "karma" and it means that those who do not overcome their problems in one lifetime will have to face these same problems in a future lifetime.

The best example that I am aware of which shows how history repeats itself can be found in the lives of President Abraham Lincoln and President John F. Kennedy. Their lives had so many similarities that, in my opinion, they provide strong circumstantial evidence supporting the reality of reincarnation. According to the laws of probabilities, it is difficult to dismiss these similarities as pure coincidence. These similarities strongly suggests to me that President Kennedy was in fact the reincarnation of President Lincoln. Read the evidence below and decide for yourself.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
This is quite amazing , if you belive in reincarnation then this could very well could be true.

www.near-death.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
convinced me. That is one of the craziest things i have ever seen

[edit on 18-3-2008 by darcon]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Reevster

An interesting idea.....my questions are:

Who was the incarnation before Lincoln?? Is there another world leader who would fit the 'profile' of being shot in the head ?? ( And what is the 'lesson' should 'he' be learning from re-experiencing the same fate each time??)

On a similar line, I once read a book or article where Ruth Montgomery ( a psychic) said George Washington had been reincarnated and had served in the military and was killed in Vietnam.......(again a 'new life' very similar to the 'old life'.)

[edit on 18-3-2008 by frayed1]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I think that it is more likely that the 'spirit of Lincoln' and the 'spirit of Kennedy' exist and are similar because of the demons that lurk in the psyche of America which is reflected in our government.

When I say demons i don't mean pointy teeth and horns, or black mass's with red eyes. I mean unresolved internal problems that we have as a country. Issues which honestly must be resolved if we are to function properly as a society going forward.

We see alot of similarities between the two because alot of the same internal conflicts and unresolved issues still exist. And that they are aware of these issues just as we are and would like to see them resolved.

[edit on 3/18/2008 by Choronzon]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Interesting Theory, and it is true, but i still think the they are the same soul. Too much Coincidences.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
So anyone get those feelings before? I sure have, makes me wonder what do I do now.

Here is an interesting read as well
www.famousrabbis.com...

On TV I saw a show where ppl felt they were and had many facial features as who they later found they thought they once were. I also seen one where kids said tey saw glimpses of their fate and they choose it so maybe we are in what we really want but just don't know until we hit perfection or something

new topics

top topics

join