It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Social Engineering the 2012 cult

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Anyone who has done any kind of study into all things New Age knows it's a crock- the New Age is no better than Christianity and makes about as much sense.

You may well be right SkyFloating that the 2012 movement is a cult but anybody with an ounce of common sense knows that the New Age is a cult also.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by Skyfloating

Kindly, I tell you, your so fckn wrong. You have an illusion of a false since of inetellect, due to a repetitious exerience, we calle education. Our euctional systm is false, flwe, as well, pethetic. Teuw intellect is God given, thus must be born with. It can not be accuired through, via; education, money, and work over a period of time. Wisdomed can not be purchased or studied. what you have is knowledge, general information, a collection, but you don't know how to move it, thus connect it and make something out of it, only mere recital.

First social engineering, is not 2012, it is occuring know, with Dykes, Lessians, Gay movement, campaigns I our children schools. I'm a very handsom man, and these butches beat in the wo,men dpt because of the protection of the system and it's properganda.

Secound, what about wommen fkn for money and not love or attraction, the music. We have gay male artist telling woemn to fck for moeny. Everyboady is brain washed, including you. These are the end times you living in. Your government is Satanic, always had, think slavery and the treatment of colred people, rapes, murders, violence, lust, and etc.

I bet you love Obamma, he's bringing change. Time for a Change, the brain wash campaign. Change, a black president not from the US, out of now where and bi sexual. How come every where I go I see a dyke, but not as a kid, social engneering, wake up sheep.
Listen Alex Jones pn infowars.com and go to my page and learn the truth via, music and video. It sexymetro man.
Take care and think out the box
Neoyosapn

LOL i get your point but you taking it wait to far, have of the shait you said doesn't even make sense.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join