It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE MAN & THE PREACHER IN OUR TIME

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
While Others Spreading Lies and Scandals

There is one Man that uses the Word of GOD in the BIBLE to all Men in World Wide Web to be Saved from the Coming Dramatic Event that all Mankind will Witness

“. . . But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother’s womb, and called me by his grace, to reveal His Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood . . .” Gal. 1:15-16/ex]

Brother Eliseo Soriano -- the man, the leader and the servant -- remains steadfast in his faith. Amidst all hardships, trials, and persecutions, his unwavering commitment and dedication to mankind is undeniable. He has been offering his strength, time, and love for more than four decades now, for the glory of his Creator, to prove that he is truly God’s humble messenger in these last days.

I HOPE AND PRAY THAT MAY GOD BLESS a PROTECTION to me and US We/MCGI TO WHOM Who All Our Adversaries in Faith. I'm ready Defend The 3 Stars in the SUN like Japan Learn a lot of good Things in the Hiroshima and Nagazaki Bombing.

1 Peter 2:16-17

16Live as free men, but do not use your freedom as a cover-up for evil; live as servants of God. 17Show proper respect to everyone: Love the brotherhood of believers, fear God, honor the king.

15But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, 16keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander.

You can call this Face a fanatic But Brother Eliseo is Been Tested Life and Death Situation He is Truly The Sent of GOD Almighty in Our TIMES.

IF all the Mods and The Admins will vote to delete This TOPIC Then The ATHEIST and OTHERS are TRUE

new topics

join